Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County 08-09
Just the good old boys, always meanin' some harm....
Beats all you never saw, been in runnin the show and the law
Since the day they was born.

More Crooked than curves, fixing the bills........
Someday the something might get 'em but the parents never will.

Makin' their way, the only way they know how...
Cheatin and schemin is all they will allow.

Just the good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could,
Fixing the system like modern-day Mafia Hoods... Big Grin Big Grin
Good luck Lions
[Image: http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo69/fanatX/hogg.jpg]

Your gonna need it I'm afraid.
Keep shaken the GOB tree witch only grows in lc.:Thumbs: :Wave: :theman:
kybaseball Wrote:I know Zach earned his playing time.I don't think I implied he didn't.:mad:

I have not heard any player admitt they do not play defense
,that was shakin a tree and seen what would fall out statement.If you are so involved with LC sports open your eyes a little and look around,it's not hard to see if you know what you are looking for.Wink

If you are a player good luck this season I hope you guys GIT ER DONE.
Ahhh good old LC,you shake a tree a little then some one automaticly thinks your talking about a certian person. I know that I haven't nor has anyone else mentioned a name related to the GOB. That place hasn't changed a bit. The GOB must have everybody on edge there bigtime.:mad: :ChairHit:

On a serious note this years team should absolutley and positivley win the 63rd district.Wink
kybaseball Wrote:[Image: http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo69/fanatX/hogg.jpg]

Your gonna need it I'm afraid.

"Coo coo coo!"
kybaseball Wrote:Ahhh good old LC,you shake a tree a little then some one automaticly thinks your talking about a certian person. I know that I haven't nor has anyone else mentioned a name related to the GOB. That place hasn't changed a bit. The GOB must have everybody on edge there bigtime.:mad: :ChairHit:

On a serious note this years team should absolutley and positivley win the 63rd district.Wink

"I love it! I love it! Coo coo coo!"Smile Smile Smile
Serious question. Is the coaches name Hamoton or Hampton?:confused: :confused: I thouht it was the ladder but I could be wrong. Thanks.
I know who ukfootballrocks is and he is very involved in alot of sports. And I pretty much agree with him. The people that was on the basketball court earned it, except for maybe one guy. But, I'm sure that Coach Hampton was trying to get him alot of experience, I tell myself that anyway.
i actually do know what your talkin about its just sad that as a lewis countian its seems most of us have bacame use to the gobs runnin the show i mean look at lcs football assistant coaches. gobs anybody??

kybaseball Wrote:I know Zach earned his playing time.I don't think I implied he didn't.:mad:

,that was shakin a tree and seen what would fall out statement.If you are so involved with LC sports open your eyes a little and look around,it's not hard to see if you know what you are looking for.Wink

i know who your talkin about exactly thats what players like to tell their self also.

uktailgaiter Wrote:I know who ukfootballrocks is and he is very involved in alot of sports. And I pretty much agree with him. The people that was on the basketball court earned it, except for maybe one guy. But, I'm sure that Coach Hampton was trying to get him alot of experience, I tell myself that anyway.
I think if shaw would of put a little more effort in during basketball season he could of been an all american, his defense was sick when i watched him play pick up games. Poor kid should of used it out on the court.

Nashty13 Wrote:I think if shaw would of put a little more effort in during basketball season he could of been an all american, his defense was sick when i watched him play pick up games. Poor kid should of used it out on the court.

Did you ever think THE GOB had something to do with that?
:thumpsup: Big Grin :thumpsup:
The GOB dont have as much power towards basketball but just little, but the little bit of control they do have with the basketball program there probly did effect the playing time that others should have gotten. I mean look at the results of last years distric tournament, Bub Witten was having a heck of a game and should have played alot more then he did, but then again lewis had to put in another player. not gonna mention any names.

goal_line Wrote:Did you ever think THE GOB had something to do with that?
:thumpsup: Big Grin :thumpsup:
Nashty13 Wrote:The GOB dont have as much power towards basketball but just little, but the little bit of control they do have with the basketball program there probly did effect the playing time that others should have gotten. I mean look at the results of last years distric tournament, Bub Witten was having a heck of a game and should have played alot more then he did, but then again lewis had to put in another player. not gonna mention any names.

a=b=c=d=e=f=g=h all of it = GOB.
Nashty13 Wrote:The GOB dont have as much power towards basketball but just little, but the little bit of control they do have with the basketball program there probly did effect the playing time that others should have gotten. I mean look at the results of last years distric tournament, Bub Witten was having a heck of a game and should have played alot more then he did, but then again lewis had to put in another player. not gonna mention any names.

The GOB tree is in full bloom during :bball: seasonConfusedhh: Big Grin . He had a heck of a game during district last year. Lc should be good this year if they don’t pull:joystick: that again this year.:Thumbs:
:thatsfunn Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
ukfootballrocks Wrote:if you are referring to zach shaw well heck hes one of my good friends and he will agree he earned his playing time lmao. You have to realize that i am very much involved in LC sports and to say im gob you are very wrong you would understand if you knew who i was. lol. i also know the kid you are talkin about that admitted to he dont play defense heck i know him better than anyone lol. i also beleive the kid you are talkin about gives alot of effort on the court on both ends seems he always one of the first on the floor after a loose ball. imo

I think Shaw was one of the best players on the team. He should have been in the game as much as possible. When he was in the game he wasn't used the way he should've been used. He was just used as a role player and passer when he could've been one of the best scorers in the region. He had very good basketball IQ and he made everyone else on the floor better when he was out there JMO
kybaseball Wrote:No body here has said one bad word About Coach Hampton. But you keep on believeing what your trying to sell.

For example very good player named Shaw didn't get near the time he should have.

And as far as playing DEFENSE there is a player admits he doesn't play DEFENSE and he got plenty of time.

Sounds like I have stepped on a GOB toes. Sorry bout that.

I agree that shaw was a good player and didn't get near the playing time he deserved.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lewisfan21 Wrote:I think Shaw was one of the best players on the team. He should have been in the game as much as possible. When he was in the game he wasn't used the way he should've been used. He was just used as a role player and passer when he could've been one of the best scorers in the region. He had very good basketball IQ and he made everyone else on the floor better when he was out there JMO
Look's like I shook a little to hard.:bigeyed: :rules:
I've been on a scouting trip for a few days and look what the gob has caused.

When will it ever end?
kranky Wrote:I've been on a scouting trip for a few days and look what the gob has caused.

When will it ever end?

Have you ever heard of “It’s a dieing breed” {GOB}, not at Lc.It’s never going to end ,Sad Sad Sad Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
This is getting boring:yawn: . Later guys! :yawn: :zzz: :zzz:
My, my, my, ole my. I saw the roster this morning and from what I noticed on there it was a plain as the nose on your face. I won't give anyone a serious look if they come on here and say the GOB doesn't run basketball.

Their stinking hands were all over the list and only a blind fool would think otherwise or a GOB!
when is the first game?
where did u see the roster?

kranky Wrote:My, my, my, ole my. I saw the roster this morning and from what I noticed on there it was a plain as the nose on your face. I won't give anyone a serious look if they come on here and say the GOB doesn't run basketball.

Their stinking hands were all over the list and only a blind fool would think otherwise or a GOB!
ukfootballrocks Wrote:where did u see the roster?

I can't tell you that but you can look at my location and figure it out.
i know whos on the roster too you think their are players down at JV who deserve a chance at varsity and didnt get it?
kranky Wrote:I can't tell you that but you can look at my location and figure it out.
i heard that their are some 7th graders playin jv anmd was metioned on the varisty too the other night at blie and white, and some parents went off, is that true??