Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott Central
61.11%
Hazard
38.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central @ Hazard 12/18
I think this is the new big rivalry in the region for the next few years....After seeing some of the post from the fans of both these teams it looks like it is going to get ugly real quick...
bluegrass15 Wrote:i would have to take hazard by at least 15
is whitaker hurt??
i think this game will come down to how Corey Martin and Michael Campbell are hitting. Martin didn't have the best shot % against SF, so hopefully they can get a little fired up to add some extra points to the board.
bluegrass15 Wrote:i would have to take hazard by at least 15

You definitely have not seen Knott Central play!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:You definitely have not seen Knott Central play!

Knott Co fans on here wouldn't give Oak Hill a chance against Knott. You folks need to give it a rest. Hazard is pre season a top 20 team in the state and should be this team is loaded with talent. This game will probably be close since the football players just joined the team, but in a month or so KCC won't come within 15 pts of Hazard.
kcc doesn't get near the credit they deserve..... idk why either.. they have already proven themselves to be a good team.. i'm not saying that they will beat hazard by 15... but even in a few months kcc will give hazard all they can handle.... kcc is a great team with a good chance of winning the 14th this year.. but as far as 2moro nights matchup.. i will go with kcc by around 10...
zulu Wrote:Knott Co fans on here wouldn't give Oak Hill a chance against Knott. You folks need to give it a rest. Hazard is pre season a top 20 team in the state and should be this team is loaded with talent. This game will probably be close since the football players just joined the team, but in a month or so KCC won't come within 15 pts of Hazard.

I'm not a Knott Co. fan and I will tell you right now that they are right up there with Hazard and I have them picked to beat Hazard in a close one tomorrow night
zulu Wrote:Knott Co fans on here wouldn't give Oak Hill a chance against Knott. You folks need to give it a rest. Hazard is pre season a top 20 team in the state and should be this team is loaded with talent. This game will probably be close since the football players just joined the team, but in a month or so KCC won't come within 15 pts of Hazard.

Are you saying KCC isn't loaded with talent??? I mean seriously, KCC doesn't get the credit they deserve and Hazard gets waayyyyy too much. There are several teams that could beat this Hazard team in the 14th. Trust me, if you say Knott is good now... and Hazard will improve.. well then KCC will improve also.
sassy Wrote:Not makin excuses, just statin the facts. Anyone who has watched these games knows that some of the refs pull for Hazard. Just because one of our employees assigns the refs don't mean a thing when someone is standin in the side lines with a big fat wallet just waitin to bribe them. And you sir, are stupid if you think this does'nt go on.
Ive watched a lot of hazards games.....tommy hutton has made some pretty bad calls againist the dawgs you can ask anyone but i still believe he is a good ref. There is no reason to make things up about hazard and refs. i think kcc fans are just a little too excited because they actually have a good team for the first time in awhile. It will be a close game but if this were in march hazard would dominate. they are just now getting there team together because they dominate in a lot of sports. also in january hazard will have the addition of eric back so watch out for the dawgs. im gonna take hazard by 5
Bigthings11 Wrote:Ive watched a lot of hazards games.....tommy hutton has made some pretty bad calls againist the dawgs you can ask anyone but i still believe he is a good ref. There is no reason to make things up about hazard and refs. i think kcc fans are just a little too excited because they actually have a good team for the first time in awhile. It will be a close game but if this were in march hazard would dominate. they are just now getting there team together because they dominate in a lot of sports. also in january hazard will have the addition of eric back so watch out for the dawgs. im gonna take hazard by 5

no we're not too excited, we're great! we've had good teams the past few years and yes this year we will be better, so we do get a little more excited but if you would remember 2 years ago i believe we won district and went to final 4 in region. and last year we got beat by a very talented cordia team, and we have always been excited for our boys win or lose, with or without the jbs transfers and believe me we are proud to have those transfers.
Big Grin
KCC is more basketball ready but this being a home game Hazard wins by 4.
It's going to be a great a game, one game that i'm making the trip to go watch, I'm going to take KCC by 4 in a really close game.
KCC in possible OT. Let's watch also to see how much of a factor fouls will be on both sides of the ball.
I'll take Knott Co. by 12.
yeahh patriots!=]
sassy Wrote:Not makin excuses, just statin the facts. Anyone who has watched these games knows that some of the refs pull for Hazard. Just because one of our employees assigns the refs don't mean a thing when someone is standin in the side lines with a big fat wallet just waitin to bribe them. And you sir, are stupid if you think this does'nt go on.
Follow that person around, when you see them taking a bribe, get it on your camera phone and have charges pressed against them. If you cant do that or prove it, then you supposed to stick to facts only on here.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
well even if KCC does when, they won't get any credit on here from any HHS fans, it will be "We weren't ready, etc." and if they do win it will be "Oh we are unbeatable". KCC is facing a losing battle with non-fan support here. And you say we make excuses?? sheesh (FYI-even if hazard gets better over time, KCC will too.)
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Follow that person around, when you see them taking a bribe, get it on your camera phone and have charges pressed against them. If you cant do that or prove it, then you supposed to stick to facts only on here.

Agree 100%
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
both teams have good players at every position. its gonna come down to whether kcc can hit their free throws at the end. im taking kcc by 5.
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:im gonna go with knott by 10

Now Now!
I think we are putting to much thought into this game, IMO. Both teams have tons of talent and could beat a lot of good teams outside the 14th. Both sides know that their teams will get better as their seasons go on. Really, a win or a lose for Hazard or KCC tomorrow night means nothing either way, IMO. Let's re-visit this thread in mid-January!! Go Dawgs!!
I'm ready to see a win against the bulldogs tomorrow night.
kcc#1fan Wrote:I'm ready to see a win against the bulldogs tomorrow night.

don't get to excited I'm a KCC fan also, but Hazard is a tough team to beat.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I think KCC is a good team, but I just think Josh Whittaker is too much, especially at home. The dawgs by 8-10

And you hazard fans say we over exaggerate. What makes you think hazard is unbeatable? Hazard beat Knott by only 3 at home last year. And you think Tate Cox, who is hands down the best player in the region, won't make a 3 point difference. I mean let's get realistic here, Hazard will never be 15 points better than KCC, or Perry and LCC for that matter. You people need to use some common sense. Seems to me the only Hazard fan with a level head is Memorial Gym #5. Both of these teams are excellent ball clubs and neither team is gonna blow the other one out. To say that is just stupid. Somebody needs to bring you Hazard fans, that say no1 will come within 15 points of them in March, back down to earth. I'm gonna say whether it be December, February, or regional tournament in March, KCC and PCC will do that for you guys.
Card_Fan Wrote:And you hazard fans say we over exaggerate. What makes you think hazard is unbeatable? Hazard beat Knott by only 3 at home last year. And you think Tate Cox, who is hands down the best player in the region, won't make a 3 point difference. I mean let's get realistic here, Hazard will never be 15 points better than KCC, or Perry and LCC for that matter. You people need to use some common sense. Seems to me the only Hazard fan with a level head is Memorial Gym #5. Both of these teams are excellent ball clubs and neither team is gonna blow the other one out. To say that is just stupid. Somebody needs to bring you Hazard fans, that say no1 will come within 15 points of them in March, back down to earth. I'm gonna say whether it be December, February, or regional tournament in March, KCC and PCC will do that for you guys.

AMEN :Thumbs:
Card_Fan Wrote:And you hazard fans say we over exaggerate. What makes you think hazard is unbeatable? Hazard beat Knott by only 3 at home last year. And you think Tate Cox, who is hands down the best player in the region, won't make a 3 point difference. I mean let's get realistic here, Hazard will never be 15 points better than KCC, or Perry and LCC for that matter. You people need to use some common sense. Seems to me the only Hazard fan with a level head is Memorial Gym #5. Both of these teams are excellent ball clubs and neither team is gonna blow the other one out. To say that is just stupid. Somebody needs to bring you Hazard fans, that say no1 will come within 15 points of them in March, back down to earth. I'm gonna say whether it be December, February, or regional tournament in March, KCC and PCC will do that for you guys.

I don't think it's realistic for you to say Tate Cox is HANDS DOWN the best player in the region. There is alot of talent in the 14th this year. I don't think Hazard is unbeatable. Neither is KCC or PCC or anybody else in the region. I think Hazard, KCC and PCC are the best in the region and I think it's gonna be a battle everytime any of these 3 play each other.
Going with hazard....
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Follow that person around, when you see them taking a bribe, get it on your camera phone and have charges pressed against them. If you cant do that or prove it, then you supposed to stick to facts only on here.

I didn't accuse anyone, I said it goes on.