Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Juniors in the 14th region?
tate cox imo is the best player in the region right now. whitaker hasnt been playing his best from what ive seen. but the difference is that cox is stronger and has the ability to go inside and finish better than whitaker just because he is stronger.
i agree tyler mullins could be a very good player for perry central if he got in the weight room and put on a few pounds.
anklebreaker Wrote:weight room..tate is better at every part of the game..

:igiveup:
1. Tate Cox
2. Josh Whitaker
3. Stuart Stamper
4. Tyler Mullins
5. Clint Stepp
6. Braxton Ratliff
7. Martin Combs
8. Dakota Ritchie
9. Chris Noble
10. Corey Martin

The only reason why I have Chris low on the list is because all he can do is shoot, and he's a streeky shooter at that. Tyler Mullins is an amazing athlete and player, take him off that team they do not win the wymt, actually, take him off and they are not even in the finals. Martin Combs is an outstanding shooter, he needs to lose about 50 pounds though, if he does then he'll be even higher on the list. No doubt that Tate is number 1.
The 14th Is Packed With Juniors
1-Tate Cox
2-Josh Whitaker
3-Stuart Stamper
4-Chirs Noble
5-Braxton Ratliff
6-Clint Stepp
7-Tyler Mullins
8-Corey Martin
9-Dokata Ritchie
10-Logan Bartrum
Billy Tubbs, I give you Tyler Mullins is a good player but as I recall during one of the games in the WYMT classic he sat out for the whole 4th quarter and PCC still one. As for Chris Noble goes I think he tied the record in the WYMT classic for the most 3 pointers. And I'll give you he has had about 3 games were his shot was off but as I see it he has been burning the 3's up since then.
sportsfan37 Wrote:Billy Tubbs, I give you Tyler Mullins is a good player but as I recall during one of the games in the WYMT classic he sat out for the whole 4th quarter and PCC still one. As for Chris Noble goes I think he tied the record in the WYMT classic for the most 3 pointers. And I'll give you he has had about 3 games were his shot was off but as I see it he has been burning the 3's up since then.

The record for most 3's is 14 Noble had 10. Mullins sat out cause Hatcher has to make Salyers father happy to keep him on the team they will need him next year.
UK_fan54 Wrote:The record for most 3's is 14 Noble had 10. Mullins sat out cause Hatcher has to make Salyers father happy to keep him on the team they will need him next year.

i believe he is referring to the single game record of 6 that clint stepp had in the championship from 2007. Noble tied this record........
he needs to state himself better then. He said "The WYMT Classic"
UK_fan54 Wrote:he needs to state himself better then. He said "The WYMT Classic"

ok fair enough
Mullins Isnt Half The Player Noble Is
He Can Dunk Enough Said
You guys say that all Tyler can do is dunk, well all Chris can do is shoot. Get a good defender on him and he can't do nothing. Play a box-1, or a triangle an 2. Tyler can do more than shoot, he's an outstanding defender, he can shoot the ball, rebound to. Tyler is an all around better player. Tyler will play college ball(doesn't matter what level)and he'll make a better ball player than anyone of his teammates.
BillyTubbs Wrote:1. Tate Cox
2. Josh Whitaker
3. Stuart Stamper
4. Tyler Mullins
5. Clint Stepp
6. Braxton Ratliff
7. Martin Combs
8. Dakota Ritchie
9. Chris Noble
10. Corey Martin

The only reason why I have Chris low on the list is because all he can do is shoot, and he's a streeky shooter at that. Tyler Mullins is an amazing athlete and player, take him off that team they do not win the wymt, actually, take him off and they are not even in the finals. Martin Combs is an outstanding shooter, he needs to lose about 50 pounds though, if he does then he'll be even higher on the list. No doubt that Tate is number 1.

You put Noble low on your list because all he can do is shoot? So what can Clint stepp do that Noble cant, you have Stepp at 5. Hes not that good of a defender nor that great of a ball handler. Chris Noble is deff a top 5 Junior in the 14th like him or not.
We are talking about kids here, we'll has far as Chris Noble goes the kid can shoot and alot of college teams are looking for that talent especially the 3 pointer. Also Noble plays good defense, I give you Tyler Mullins hustles and plays good ball but we shall which is recurited first. I have heard that Noble has colleges looking at him now. And I'm not saying anything bad or negative about Tyler Mullins because the kid is a good ball player but don't but down Noble like he can't play.
BillyTubbs Wrote:1. Tate Cox
2. Josh Whitaker
3. Stuart Stamper
4. Tyler Mullins
5. Clint Stepp
6. Braxton Ratliff
7. Martin Combs
8. Dakota Ritchie
9. Chris Noble
10. Corey Martin

Clint Stepp is not half the player Chris Noble is. Stepp shouldnt even be on this list.
Aslan Wrote:Clint Stepp is not half the player Chris Noble is. Stepp shouldnt even be on this list.

yeah right, stepp seems to be able to do the same thing that noble is able to do. maybe just a little better.
stinkycheese_81 Wrote:yeah right, stepp seems to be able to do the same thing that noble is able to do. maybe just a little better.

There both great shooters but thats all Stepp is. Noble may not be able to create his own shot, but hes a good defender, rebounded, and decent ball handler.
Aslan Wrote:There both great shooters but thats all Stepp is. Noble may not be able to create his own shot, but hes a good defender, rebounded, and decent ball handler.

well you got me there darn you.:p
Caklin from Estill and Murrell from Owsley.
Devan Evans is one of the top juniors in the region, a very good guard, but due to a transfer from one school to another without a custodial change he will probably miss his junior year. He has game, though. Sad that he would waste an entire year, but maybe he had his reasons.
I Heard Not Sure If Its True Or Not But Kobe Bryant Changed His Number Because Tate Has #24 And He Wonted To Be Like Tate
:lmao:
Vertical Wrote:I Heard Not Sure If Its True Or Not But Kobe Bryant Changed His Number Because Tate Has #24 And He Wonted To Be Like Tate

Just Shut Up man
Soo It Isnt True?
Vertical Wrote:Soo It Isnt True?

i said just to shut up, quit trying to be funny
Ok Sir But That Is What I Was Told Just Making Sure It Wasnt True.
And Just What Number Where You
jealous, much?
Vertical Wrote:I Heard Not Sure If Its True Or Not But Kobe Bryant Changed His Number Because Tate Has #24 And He Wonted To Be Like Tate

Cmon now....and wonted?
MVP2 Wrote:You put Noble low on your list because all he can do is shoot? So what can Clint stepp do that Noble cant, you have Stepp at 5. Hes not that good of a defender nor that great of a ball handler. Chris Noble is deff a top 5 Junior in the 14th like him or not.

I give you that, I should have put Chris ahead of Stepp but I still think that Tyler is an all around better ball player.
BillyTubbs Wrote:I give you that, I should have put Chris ahead of Stepp but I still think that Tyler is an all around better ball player.

Wink
That Zach Gayheart looks like a good ball player