Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your 4 fav KISS songs?
DevilsWin Wrote:I liked everything on Dynasty! Unmasked is the 1st album I didn't like.

For me it was Destroyer. Once I heard the powere songs from that Album, I had to have them all. Alive is still my all time favorite Vinyl album.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Only because it was a Disco song in the height of discos popularity. The very idea of a Rock n Roll band playing a disco song is just wrong I dont care how many records it sold. It would be like Metallica doing a techno song now.
Compared to Metallicas early stuff the entire Black Album was Disco!
Who saw KISS in Huntington in 1979 besides me?
DevilsWin Wrote:Who saw KISS in Huntington in 1979 besides me?

How many of the posters on here would have been old enough to see KISS in 1979??? Wink
2?
DevilsWin Wrote:2?

:rockon: You are probably right. Oh no, I caught myself, you could never be right Big Grin :thumpsup:
I am old enough to have watched them back then.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I am old enough to have watched them back then.

You're one. so I guess along with DevilsWin and me, that's three Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:You're one. so I guess along with DevilsWin and me, that's three Big Grin
I blame my mom.If she would have left dad alone that night and waited twenty years I would still be a young person.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I blame my mom.If she would have left dad alone that night and waited twenty years I would still be a young person.

LOL
Stardust Wrote:LOL
I am so glad you got that.
I am shocked by all of the people I have had to break it down for.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I am so glad you got that.
I am shocked by all of the people I have had to break it down for.

Too funny, and it does not surprise me at all.
Stardust Wrote:Too funny, and it does not surprise me at all.
The best part. It is a Newarkcatholicfan original.
DevilsWin Wrote:Compared to Metallicas early stuff the entire Black Album was Disco!
I wouldnt go that far!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I wouldnt go that far!

OK It might not be disco. Crap may be the best noun for that one.

Enter Sandman was a Pop hitTongueuke:
DevilsWin Wrote:OK It might not be disco. Crap may be the best noun for that one.

Enter Sandman was a Pop hitTongueuke:
Sorry man but the Black Album is nowhere near as bad as ST. Anger now that album was a complete audio turd.
Theve redeemed themselves with the new album though.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Sorry man but the Black Album is nowhere near as bad as ST. Anger now that album was a complete audio turd.
Theve redeemed themselves with the new album though.

I agree, I was not a fan of that one as well