Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central @ Knott Co. Central 2/6
lololol Wrote:Out your mind

KCC doesn't have Brent Hall remember Tongue

how does kcc not having brent hall have anything to do with kcc beating pcc. kcc has just as much of a chance to beat pcc as anyone.. they are a hard working team and i highly doubt them loosing to pcc with out giving up a hugee fight.
dore20 Wrote:Well since the game is at Knott im going to go ahead and say i garuntee Knott will have some home refs to probably. But i will still take my Dores 56-51

hm kay so is kcc paying the reffs too? thats stupid idk about every other team but i know for a fact kcc plays fair. unlike some people.
kcc_pepidiot Wrote:hm kay so is kcc paying the reffs too? thats stupid idk about every other team but i know for a fact kcc plays fair. unlike some people.

To say we have help is insane considering, like i said earlier, the last time these 2 played was at Perry and the refs helped Knott more.
dore20 Wrote:To say we have help is insane considering, like i said earlier, the last time these 2 played was at Perry and the refs helped Knott more.

then maybe you will get the help this time at kcc.
fanatic11 Wrote:then maybe you will get the help this time at kcc.

Well i surely would not complain.
PATS2011 Wrote:Don't even start with home refs, you guys can't say one thing.

Well the last time they played, before Knott had to foul in the end, Perry had 10fouls to Knotts 3...So you can't say the refs where for Perry...unless your looking for an excuse...which you guys are good at.
Aslan Wrote:Well the last time they played, before Knott had to foul in the end, Perry had 10fouls to Knotts 3...So you can't say the refs where for Perry...unless your looking for an excuse...which you guys are good at.

the reason pcc had more fouls is because they play aggressive man to man more than knott does and when you play man you are going to have more fouls.
fanatic11 Wrote:the reason pcc had more fouls is because they play aggressive man to man more than knott does and when you play man you are going to have more fouls.

Thats true. But Knott pressed and trapted alot of the 2nd half and only had 3 fouls. I'm just saying, if Knott fans are saying the refs were in favor of PCC, then thats simply an excuse.
KCC by 7
Aslan Wrote:Thats true. But Knott pressed and trapted alot of the 2nd half and only had 3 fouls. I'm just saying, if Knott fans are saying the refs were in favor of PCC, then thats simply an excuse.
I don't know why we even bother, I'm sure you would say the same thing, regardless if it was true or not (trust me, we play fair) if the game was played at KCC and you lost.
PCC by 8, they are simply in Knott's heads right now...
PATS2011 Wrote:I don't know why we even bother, I'm sure you would say the same thing, regardless if it was true or not (trust me, we play fair) if the game was played at KCC and you lost.

I'm just saying don't use the refs as an excuse like you was tring to earlier in the thread. The foul count was Perry 10 - Knott 3, before Knott was forced to foul late in the 4th. IF anyone could complain about the refs its PCC, but we don't and won't.
Aslan Wrote:I'm just saying don't use the refs as an excuse like you was tring to earlier in the thread. The foul count was Perry 10 - Knott 3, before Knott was forced to foul late in the 4th. IF anyone could complain about the refs its PCC, but we don't and won't.

umm..... maybe the reason that you had more fouls is because you fouled more????
PATS2011 Wrote:umm..... maybe the reason that you had more fouls is because you fouled more????

Obviously, but don't use the refs as an excuse like you were insisting earlier in the thread. :thumpsup:
the refs should never be an excuse imo. i cant think of a ref that would cheat a kid. If they do, they will have to deal with someday. Refs cant see everything. If they did games would take forever with all the fouls and half the team would foul out. Most of the time it is just a matter of who is more obvious about fouling.
Aslan Wrote:Obviously, but don't use the refs as an excuse like you were insisting earlier in the thread. :thumpsup:

I never used the refs as an excuse. :confused:
fanatic11 Wrote:the refs should never be an excuse imo. i cant think of a ref that would cheat a kid. If they do, they will have to deal with someday. Refs cant see everything. If they did games would take forever with all the fouls and half the team would foul out. Most of the time it is just a matter of who is more obvious about fouling.

agreed
PATS2011 Wrote:I never used the refs as an excuse. :confused:

All I said was you guys have no right to talk about KCC having home cooking. I'm not saying thats why we lost.
PATS2011 Wrote:All I said was you guys have no right to talk about KCC having home cooking. I'm not saying thats why we lost.

:zzz::zzz::zzz:
There was no homecooking at PCC.
My pick:

Flip a coin, best of 3!! Good luck to both teams, this should be a great game worth the price of admission!!
Hope Aslan and King360 play good in the game tomorrow night so they can get on here and talk trash. Its obvious your two PCC players. I say KCC by a few.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Hope Aslan and King360 play good in the game tomorrow night so they can get on here and talk trash. Its obvious your two PCC players. I say KCC by a few.

:Thumbs:...so close but yet so far..lol
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Hope Aslan and King360 play good in the game tomorrow night so they can get on here and talk trash. Its obvious your two PCC players. I say KCC by a few.

Get your facts straight.
:zzz:
THE winner by 3 in OT
wow, no Mullins or Ratliff for KCC in this one, gonna be a tough night looks like
With the injuries to Braxton Ratliff and Zack Mullins and the # 1 seed in the District already wrapped up, how hard do you think Knott will actually play in this game?
It's KCC v. PCC, they gotta play, no excuses tonight about not playing because of their seed
I'm not sure if I would play key players much the rest of the regular season. They are already # 1 seed. Maybe to work out a few bugs. Time to get some other players game time experience.
Inuyashafan13 Wrote:It's KCC v. PCC, they gotta play, no excuses tonight about not playing because of their seed

Thats right, it's all about bragging rights!! KCC will be playing very hard IMO!! :thumpsup:
1st QTR

PCC 12
KCC 12

Shows what I know, they are playing their hearts out. Forget # 1 seed, forget being short handed, these teams are playing for bragging rights, you was on that Hazard # 5.

Big turning point in the game though was when Stamper was called for a technical foul for taunting and Noble made the free shots, however, he would turn it back around at the end of 1st quarter by hitting a 3 pointer. Awesome game so far.