Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Top 10
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:1.LADY COUGAR'S
2.PERRY CENTRAL
3.JENKIN'S
this is deffenantly the top 3 team's && this is how this will be untill 2012!!!!!
cougar's are doing great, &&bye the way thank's for comming to support us JHS!! -lol i hope you got your note's......... you will need them to bad the game was canceled friday. How's it gonna feal when you loose?!:moon:

Are you serious. That rank is no way bias. Lets face facts Jenkins will have no problem defeating LCC.
2.PERRY CENTRAL
3.JENKIN'S
this is deffenantly the top 3 team's && this is how this will be untill 2012!!!!!
cougar's are doing great, &&bye the way thank's for comming to support us JHS!! -lol i hope you got your note's......... you will need them to bad the game was canceled friday. How's it gonna feal when you loose?!:moon:
HAHAHA! you really think that LCC is going to beat Jenkins, Jenkins has beat LCC the past 2 years. I can really tell what school you go too. BTW Jenkins should be #1 deffiently not LCC.
2.PERRY CENTRAL
3.JENKIN'S

Either your retarded or just don't know a thing about softball. When Jenkins plays LCC it will be no contest we have dstroyed you time after time again. We have the best of talent in the region.
I say that as a cougar fan. I am a true cougar fan, but I have to speak how I feel. If you guys make it farther and win district then that would be awesome, but I just spoke my mind or as my boss would say "Get my soapbox on". If most of the kids that play are sophomores, then the future is great. With all the talent that Jenkins has coming back, and what we did last year, I just question the direction the school is going with this program. We just need to be dominate, and I think if we don't get it done in the next two years then we need a change. I just hope I am wrong, but I have a right to speak my mind. My pride in cougarpride is about winning and if we aren't then I speak my mind. The team that we have played so far really isn't a test to make us better. I am truly sorry if I offend anyone.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I say that as a cougar fan. I am a true cougar fan, but I have to speak how I feel. If you guys make it farther and win district then that would be awesome, but I just spoke my mind or as my boss would say "Get my soapbox on". If most of the kids that play are sophomores, then the future is great. With all the talent that Jenkins has coming back, and what we did last year, I just question the direction the school is going with this program. We just need to be dominate, and I think if we don't get it done in the next two years then we need a change. I just hope I am wrong, but I have a right to speak my mind. My pride in cougarpride is about winning and if we aren't then I speak my mind. The team that we have played so far really isn't a
test to make us better. I am truly sorry if I offend anyone.
I do agree with you on the fact that LCC's future will be good if all their starters are sophmores.
Sometimes fans can be true fans, but find negatives in a team. They might get mad, but if they don't like it, then they need to start winning titles whether it is district or whatever.
KCC should be #1 before the year is over with because this is a great young team and have some of the best young players around like paige slone, reagan king, and kelsey jacobs.:worthy:
kcc_fan223 Wrote:KCC should be #1 before the year is over with because this is a great young team and have some of the best young players around like paige slone, reagan king, and kelsey jacobs.:worthy:

Don't see them comparing to Jenkins.
sherman14 Wrote:Don't see them comparing to Jenkins.
have they even won a game?
I have no idea
Looked It Up They Are 0-8
Go Rach pitch your team to the top.
I watched KCC play at Letcher a couple of weeks ago or so and I seen some bright spots for them. From the looks of it they didn't have very many older girls. One supporter of KCC said that they only have about 7 high school kids and the rest are grade school. The only thing I think that is holding KCC back is the lack of a quality pitcher. In my opinion Paige Slone would be a good pitcher given some practice. What happened the Thomas girl that caught for Knott Central a couple of years ago? Did she graduate or something?

There were a couple of faces that I don't remember seeing from last year for KCC. Who is the 2nd baseman? Her number was I think 25 or something of that nature. She had some really nice defensive plays. I didn't recognize any of the outfield other than the center fielder which was Paige Slone.

Knott Central all you can do is keep your heads up. You girls are going to take some brutal beatings this year but it comes with the territory of being as young as you girls are.
sherman14 Wrote:Either your retarded or just don't know a thing about softball. When Jenkins plays LCC it will be no contest we have dstroyed you time after time again. We have the best of talent in the region.
:dontthink what are you serius i have played softball since i was 4 or5,&& did not sit on the bench!!! and in the fith grade i played for letcher high school. so do not say i don't know anything about softball, &&i am not retarted just wait and see when we play jenkins we will kick there but, we have improved 110% and last year half the starter's were freshmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sherman14 Wrote:Looked It Up They Are 0-8
Looks like another fan.
proud.lady.cougar Wrote::dontthink what are you serius i have played softball since i was 4 or5,&& did not sit on the bench!!! and in the fith grade i played for letcher high school. so do not say i don't know anything about softball, &&i am not retarted just wait and see when we play jenkins we will kick there but, we have improved 110% and last year half the starter's were freshmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will laugh when you get your @$$es handed to u.
proud.lady.cougar Wrote::dontthink what are you serius i have played softball since i was 4 or5,&& did not sit on the bench!!! and in the fith grade i played for letcher high school. so do not say i don't know anything about softball, &&i am not retarted just wait and see when we play jenkins we will kick there but, we have improved 110% and last year half the starter's were freshmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LCC is no comparison to Jenkins.
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:LCC is no comparison to Jenkins.

So true
go cubbies Wrote:Estill - Never underestimate Shirley Beard. Always has a backup plan
Jenkins - Damron could take top spot with all coming back, esp. Thacker
Jackson City - Barnett will play a big part. Fugate's coaching will help here.
Letcher Central - Lost 1 player. Adams and his knowledge may surprise some.
Perry County Central - Mac is gone, but left Campbell with a very good team
Powell - McCoy is gone. Never take Faulkner for granted or he will bite you.
Breathitt County - Young players returning. Moore has the ability to sting some.
Knott County Central - Neace took over this year and could upset many.
Leslie - New coaching staff (Collette) looking for a Regional game.
Owsley - Mika Turner is the team. Coach Mason has to show patience.

The rest:

Hazard always builds back and I would bet Candi has the wheels rolling.
Cordia is back. Deanna is back. What she's got is still unknown.
Riverside loves to have fun. They know it's only a game and show it.
Buckhorn is another team that loves the game.
Lee County lost Kat. Coach Jewell needs a push from someone here.
Wolfe County has something there. It's a matter of Coach Brown finding it.

Just my opinion. I know everyone would like to pick their team to win, but I think this is the most realistic view. But, it's just me.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yea my opion is.. I think Coach Brown is a good coach and will be a even better coach as time goes on. He really proved his self coaching the Lady Wolves basketball team this past season maybe he will do the same for his Softball team.
Only time will tell.[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
this weather is killing us getting games done. Glad to see nice weather and see that games can now be played.
1.Jenkins
2.Estill
3.Jackson City
4.Powell

kcc will not be anywhere near #1 by the end of the season.
Ive played them this year, and im sorry,it just isnt going to happen.
their record is now 0-12.
I just think we need a change. Cougars prove me wrong, and go out there and win. Until you do I rest my case.
i think that jenkins will be on top this year. they put up a good fight against some very very good teams down in somerset and have come back to this region to show everyone whos boss!!
I want them to be good, but I just don't think they will get past the second round of the region. The only way is if they get a great draw, and estill and jenkins have to play each other in the semi finals.
LCC is # 1
I hope it is true at the end of the year. They got beat bad by Estill Co, and I just don't think this is there year. I do however think the future is bright.
Jenkins proved last night who was the big dogs.
LCC did get beat bad by Estill Co, but they played really bad. It was probably the worst game I have seen them play. They looked better as the day went on.
Jenkins is on fire. They have beaten ther last 4 or 5 opponents by a mercy rule.
Jenkins maybe Estill negative ghost rider,,,,.