Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas down to $2.28 in Lexington
Two weeks ago it was like 2.56 in Ashland and 2.79 still in Louisa now we've dropped a lot and its been pretty much unchanged in Ashland. Crazy
The other day it was like $2.16 in some places in lex.
2.09 in Lexington today
That sounds so good. I guess thats pretty bad when 2.09 sounds good.
What we are going through right now with the gas prices is what's called conditioning. The oil companies, along with the politicians, do this every ten or so years. They raise the prices to what most folks consider outrageous and then when everyone has gotten used to paying those prices they lower them by 50 or 60 cents per gallon and everyone thinks they are getting a good deal. All the while it is still 30 to 40 cents higher than when the price increase started. I look for it to level off at around 2.00 or 2.10 a gallon. Guess it could be worse...we could be paying what the Brits were when I was stationed over there. Their gas prices were at .89 pence per liter 2 years ago. Once you did the conversion that came out to about $5.87 per gallon.

Tongueuke:
that is good news
Gas was $2.33 at Johns Creek and $2.39 at Belfry this evening as I come home from work. Maybe we can go to a road game soon lol.
Not sure about today but yesterday gas closed on the market at 1.57 again for Decembers sells.
That sucks that gas still costs a lot back in East Kentucky. I just saw gas at 2.08 here in Lexington at a lot of places
I agree.
Diesel fuel is still outrageous. It was $2.89 a gallon yesterday down at the Appco at Louisa yesterday. Whats so crazy about it is that it is the waste of what is left over after they make the gasoline, But it costs more. We use about $400+ a day right now, when we used to use only about $330 or so......
Man that really adds up over time.
yeah.....for both of our trucks it does....when you pump in about 35 percent of what the truck grosses for the day, and then you pay the driver for the truck, and then wear and tear, theres hardly any money to be made..
Down to 2.33 today in Louisa. Getting lower hope it continues.
Diesel Fuel was down to $2.83 tonight...........
Getting better.
As I drove through Paintsville this morning Gas was 2.17, 2.22 and 2.27 per gallon
Yep I came through paintsville yesterday and it was 217 I figured it would of gone down a couple more cents today
Just keep on dropping.
it was 2.20 last night at bell co.
It was $2.15 at Danco Fuels yesterday....... Thats right at the Johnson/ Lawrence Co. Line.....
when i went by it yesterday on my to bell co it was 2.38 or something close to that.
i saw it for 2.05 at one place in lexington today
In the $2.30 range here.
$2.03 in a lot of places in Lexington today. Gas is $1.99 at Sams Club...
It was 2.01 in lexington this morning. Yay!
Just about 30 cents more or so!...and I'd be happy
Under 2 thats great.
One of these days i might be able to fill up again
You and your navigator can go anywhere....