Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Holiday Party Poll #1-Place
The only steps that I know that you might have to take is just the one down from the normal level down to the lanes.
I can do steps if I have to...I have a step-down in my living room and I pretty much jump the entire step now...lol...
I can't wait for the Party !!!
Me either.

Are you going to be able to make it BP? Car now or what?
thetribe Wrote:Me either.

Are you going to be able to make it BP? Car now or what?

TongueirateSho I will be there.....Transportation has already been arranged
Yay! I worried about you at first because I know that travel is hard for you at times and you are so important to this site.
That's really cool though, can't wait to meet ya.
thetribe Wrote:Yay! I worried about you at first because I know that travel is hard for you at times and you are so important to this site.
That's really cool though, can't wait to meet ya.

Well, I appreciate that Tribe....I can't wait to meet you all either. I appreciate the comments. I love the site...and Its my honor to be here.
No problem. We've talked on AIM and stuff and you have been a major part of the site since I have been here so I mean, always nice to be able to meet the people behind the screen names.
So is it bowling or what?
I need to know so I can call and reserve the lanes?
Ok.. here's my thoughts..

I think Gattis would be a better choice for a few reasons..

1. The food is already there, for about 8 bucks.. all you can eat.
2. With a cover charge, say ten bucks.. You will be out all of like 20 bucks.. compared to bowling where you probably won't pay as much for food, but you won't get as much either
3. The games.. The bowling alley has pool tables and bowling of course.. But if 20 people show up, that's ten per lane.. it will get kind of crowded if everyone wants to bowl. Gatti land has a buttload of arcade games, but you have to get money on the key..
4. Kids.. Both place will potentially be running over with kids.. However at gatti land, you can sit in a private room and eat in some peace without someone running by and knocking your junk over.. Plus if you bring kids, i think they could have more fun at gatti-land because there is more stuff there age.. Not many kids under say 12, like to bowl or shoot pool..
5. If it is on a weeknite, then neither place would be too crowded i don't think.. But on a weekend.. a bowling alley will be packed, and if you do bring your kids, i'm not sure about letting them run around with some people who hang out there.. On a weekend nite though i don't think Gattis gets too awful crowded.. I could be wrong..

those are just some points to consider.. I personally don't care where its at i'm sure we will all have fun.. But if i had a choice the pizza place might be a little more expensive, but i think it would be ok to pay a little more for a little more privacy, and better food.. But i'm nobody.. so whatever you all decide.. that's cool with me.. I'll be there..
The decision will be made today and we will contact all of you hopefully by tonight. The pizza place is the best choice I think because of crowds and cost but we may not get a private room on a weekend. I'm calling around today so I'll let everyone know for sure. And to clarify about the charge. If its at Gattis then the only price you will be paying is the price of your food and nothing else. That will be the "cover charge".
Yeah I agree with CTD. What are the dates that we're considering? I know my Thanksgiving Break starts the 22nd and it ends the 27th. I don't get off again from school until the 17th of December... HMMMM so let me know
If it's at the bowling alley... I'm sure I could get my mom and dad to buy some pizza to help out with the food cost
And everyone seems to want pizza and some wants bowling well we could have both if its at the bowling alley
You can get pizzas all day long for 5 bucks at either Papa Johns or Little Ceasars
The party will most likely be on November 19th on a saturday evening. The bowling alley is a good idea too so we may do that. I'll let everyone know later.
Well I bowl tonight so I could talk to him and see what all is going on then
Do you all think going to gatti land as 20-30 yr old people meeting would be considered a party? What is there to do at gatti land besides eat?
I just need to know well enough in advance so I can swap the day off with someone...
I'll try my best to be in Prestonsburg that weekend so I can ride with Balla...
Here are the current plans
Bowling Alley Pburg
7-10pm
November 19th, 2005 (saturday)

For everyone who will for sure be attending please reply here
Ill be there of course
I will be there
I'll be there
I'll be there, I can't wait !
BP better be glad I won't be there...wouldn't want to show him up in bowling.
show who up ME lol