Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
volley ball players to watch
i think that they need to support their teammates.
i think you all should shut the heck up and forget about it
you obviously know who the player is that is singling abby out theres only one starter not mentioned there is no use in argueing over
whats done is done so leave it for heavens sake.
ummmmmmmm looks likes millards team is having a rough time getting it together on and off the court, Maybe riddle wasn't all that she was pumped up to be?
maybe you need to shut your mouth.
vollyballer Wrote:ummmmmmmm looks likes millards team is having a rough time getting it together on and off the court, Maybe riddle wasn't all that she was pumped up to be?

Ms. Riddle is the best thing that has happened to this team. It seems to me that you are degrading your team mates instead of showing support. If YOU can't work together as a team with YOUR team mates, maybe you shouldn't play at all. The only way a team is going to win, is with teamwork. That means every single person on the team and yes, that is including you. How about you turn your frustrations into something good, and move your hiney faster out there on that floor, DON'T let the ball drop at your feet, go after that ball, and show the world the talent that you have instead of degrading every other person on your team but yourself which honestly, makes you look bad. Every sport that you will play in your life is all about team work. If you can't play as part of a team, then you will not succeed.

I just want to say, that this whole season, I am proud of all of these girls. They do NOT argue on the floor during games, they keep each other's spirts up because they all know that EVERYONE makes mistakes. If one of the girls mess up, the team as a whole tells the girl that it's ok and that they will get it the next time, instead of arguing out there on the floor about who should have gotten it. When I see a team that has that much team work, and consideration for their team mates, they will go much farther then any other team that argues on the floor and they look much better, and more professional.

I, for one, love watching all of these girls play. They get me pumped up, and the make watching the games very exciting.

Way to go girls! Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch!

:notworthy
its just none of ur business.
shouldn't we keep this thread to volleyball?
:Thumbs:
instead of everyone :argue:?
&
instead of pointing fingers at millard's volleyball team,
why dont you make sure your own hands are clean?
Millard girl's need to settle this at practice and come clean about how they feel.
All of millard's girls need to get together and tell each other how they feel in a closed setting and try to get things in order. Argueing on here isn't solving anything, only making the team look bad and ununited
:ChairHit: I think it's absolutely horrible that an adult would talk about a child this way...especially obviously one of her children's teammates...I hope she gets whats coming to her...go Millard mommies!
:redboxer:[SIZE="4"] How about everybody shut up especially volleyballer,and millard volleyball girls will settle this at practice.
Im DONE with this![/SIZE]
:redboxer: How about everybody shut up especially volleyballer,and millard volleyball girls will settle this at practice.
Im DONE with this!
Volley12rebra Wrote::redboxer: How about everybody shut up especially volleyballer,and millard volleyball girls will settle this at practice.
Im DONE with this!

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
vollyfan Wrote:Ms. Riddle is the best thing that has happened to this team. It seems to me that you are degrading your team mates instead of showing support. If YOU can't work together as a team with YOUR team mates, maybe you shouldn't play at all. The only way a team is going to win, is with teamwork. That means every single person on the team and yes, that is including you. How about you turn your frustrations into something good, and move your hiney faster out there on that floor, DON'T let the ball drop at your feet, go after that ball, and show the world the talent that you have instead of degrading every other person on your team but yourself which honestly, makes you look bad. Every sport that you will play in your life is all about team work. If you can't play as part of a team, then you will not succeed.

I just want to say, that this whole season, I am proud of all of these girls. They do NOT argue on the floor during games, they keep each other's spirts up because they all know that EVERYONE makes mistakes. If one of the girls mess up, the team as a whole tells the girl that it's ok and that they will get it the next time, instead of arguing out there on the floor about who should have gotten it. When I see a team that has that much team work, and consideration for their team mates, they will go much farther then any other team that argues on the floor and they look much better, and more professional.

I, for one, love watching all of these girls play. They get me pumped up, and the make watching the games very exciting.

Way to go girls! Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch!

:notworthy

I belive you think that I play for this team....I am not a player at all for anyteam.
Allie Meade from BL has a lot of talent in both middle and high school. Also her sister signed with Pikeville college i heard.
Travis Lawson!!!!!!!
Who are the players for 2010 to watch for?