Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country music singers you can't stand to listen to
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Taylor Swift makes me want to punch baby rabbits. Rascall Flatts makes me want to cry even if Im having the greatest day ever. And for the life of me I dont understand George Jones' popularity. George Jones makes me feel like there is nothing worth living for and a gun to the head is always option number one.

LOL I love George Jones. I always though that was what country music was about? But neway....
SugarLand-Stay ruined it for me to
Dixie Chicks-I hate them so much
Taylor Swift-If she was so darn pretty, shed be useless
Pretty much any woman singer cept for Gretchen I love her!
Kelly Pickler.
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:Kelly Pickler.

I'd listen to her music videos 24 hours a day as long as I could mute them Big Grin
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:Kelly Pickler.

The only way she would win a music award is if they had a Kelly Pickler award show and she won the category for female who sounds the most like Kelly Pickler. She would only win then if nobody else was nominated. Sorry not a fan.:zzz:
Any girl country singer.
Rascal friggin flats!!!!!
Overrated Wrote:Any girl country singer.

Not even Carrie???:1:
Aw c'mon HP, you dont like hearing songs about people friggin dying all the time?
Heres the subject of Rascall Flatts songs on their upcoming album "Watching my children die"...

song:
1-about a child with cancer
2-child with cancer doesnt make it and dies on Christmas morning right after he opened up the toy he's always wanted
3-child is playing with his old dog an the old dog dies from fetching toy
4-child dies soon after dog
5-child and father die, while mother and sister grieve (sp?)
6-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his birthday
7-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his mothers birthday
8-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his fathers birthday
9-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his mother that gave him up for adoption, but missed him and thought about him so much, but was unable to raise him because she was a poor single mother and gave him up for adoption because she knew he would have a better life with this hard working middle class family-her birthday.
10-single mother that gave above child up for adoption learns about childs death and kills herself, leaving her children grieving at funeral.
11-happy song about rabbits and women that actually stay with the band instead of leaving them......and dying.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Rascal friggin flats!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LMAO...One of the funniest (BUT TRUE) posts EVER on BGR!
Taylor Swift should just get a new hobby because singing isn't her strong point. If this girl can sell a million records, then I'd set a world record for albums sold.

Rascal Flatts, just like the poster above said, should all be women because they act and sound like whiny teenage girls.

Sugarland for whatever reason just gets on my nerves. I really haven't liked any song they have come out with.

Yokum, Jones, Lawrence, and Nelson I put in the same category. They are all terrible and I never really understood how they even became as big as they did. It's just terrible sounding music.
Another one I can not stand is Keith Urban.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I despise Taylor Swift because she is over exposed in the way of too many song out there at the same time. She performed I believe 3 or 4 times at the awards show in June. I still love George Strait, I hate Kenny Chesney, if he sings another song about the beach, I believe I'll send him one way express. You guys can say all you want though, Keith Urban is the bomb, my husband who hates music, country or any other, took me to see him at Rupp. He was very impressed. There was a girl there who he brought on stage, it wasn't planned, her mother bought her the tickets for her birthday and bought 2 extras for her friends. Her mom wasn't there because she knew nothing about it. The song that is performed is called Raise the Barn, a song on Keith's album performed by Keith and Brooks and Dunn. Watch it on YouTube
She gets up there by holding up a sign that says can I play your guitar? She's 16, and brought the house down, Keith was so shocked, she took off without the band at the beginning and he was down on his knees, with his hands up bowing down to her. She wants to study music at Vanderbilt University when she graduates. Did I mention she's from Hazard? Jump in around the 2:15 minute mark.
I would like Kelly pickler adn Taylor swift if I could mute them too...
Sugarland needs to "go to the head of a holler" lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Aw c'mon HP, you dont like hearing songs about people friggin dying all the time?
Heres the subject of Rascall Flatts songs on their upcoming album "Watching my children die"...

song:
1-about a child with cancer
2-child with cancer doesnt make it and dies on Christmas morning right after he opened up the toy he's always wanted
3-child is playing with his old dog an the old dog dies from fetching toy
4-child dies soon after dog
5-child and father die, while mother and sister grieve (sp?)
6-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his birthday
7-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his mothers birthday
8-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his fathers birthday
9-child playing falls down a hill, and dies on his mother that gave him up for adoption, but missed him and thought about him so much, but was unable to raise him because she was a poor single mother and gave him up for adoption because she knew he would have a better life with this hard working middle class family-her birthday.
10-single mother that gave above child up for adoption learns about childs death and kills herself, leaving her children grieving at funeral.
11-happy song about rabbits and women that actually stay with the band instead of leaving them......and dying.
This is CLASSIC!!! Saying these guys are country is like saying the pope is a baptist LOL!
Yeah seriously, if those guys are country, then country needs to change its name..
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This is CLASSIC!!! Saying these guys are country is like saying the pope is a baptist LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]