Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Summerslam PPV coverage
Stardust Wrote:Keep them coming CE, still no luck with the link

Go here:

http://tv-pak.blogspot.com/2009/08/summe...-here.html

Near the top of the page in the middle it will say, "Summer Slam Link Here"

Just under that, there will be a box. Wait about 25 seconds and it should start playing.
^ sounds cool
DX's intro might have been longer than Kane vs. Khali's entire match.
Cool, thanks CE, it's working now
Legacy has done a tremendous job of getting themselves over since they separated from Orton
I didn't realize that Michaels had not been in the ring since WM25
Ole Stardust is happy to see how the youngest Runnels has improved in every aspect as a performer
Stardust Wrote:I didn't realize that Michaels had not been in the ring since WM25

Yep. He and Undertaker took well-deserved time off after that match.
I've lost the connection again, let us know what happens.
Found another here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/summer-slam1
HBK hits sweet chin music to win the match.
Good match all around. Legacy performed well tonight.
Pretty cool that they are going to air the replay of WM25 on free TV
Thx EC, so far the link is working
I don't quite understand that match? Why waste that on a PPV
Christian retained ECW belt.
Stardust Wrote:I don't quite understand that match? Why waste that on a PPV

I don't know. I didn't get to see it, bad lag and my internet is going in and out.
^ that match didn't make any sense. Are they trying to make up time for how long the Kane/Khali match went???
Bell rang, Regal turned his back, Christian kicked him in the back, hit the unprettier and made the pin within 15 seconds. Then Jackson and Koz came in and did a 30 second beatdown on Christian and all walked away. It made no sense.
New link here:
http://www.quicktvonline.com/2009/08/wwe...rslam.html
Stardust Wrote:Bell rang, Regal turned his back, Christian kicked him in the back, hit the unprettier and made the pin within 15 seconds. Then Jackson and Koz came in and did a 30 second beatdown on Christian and all walked away. It made no sense.

I wish they wouldn't even try to do stuff like that. If you're going to devote less than 10 minutes to the match, then just scratch it and save it for the regular TV shows.
Cena and Orton, Let's get it on
BTW, the newest link I just posted has an awesome picture and sound. If you go to it, click play on the second box on the page. Really clear picture.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I wish they wouldn't even try to do stuff like that. If you're going to devote less than 10 minutes to the match, then just scratch it and save it for the regular TV shows.

agreed!
Here's the rundown so far:

WWE Title:
-Randy Orton © vs. John Cena (wrestling now)

World Title:
(TLC Match)
-Jeff Hardy © vs. CM Punk (hasn't started yet)

ECW Title:
-Christian © vs. William Regal - Winner: Christian

Tag-Team Match:
-D-Generation X vs. Legacy - Winner: DX

Intercontinental Title:
-Rey Mysterio © vs. Dolph Ziggler - Winner: Rey Mysterio

Unified Tag-Team Titles:
-Chris Jericho & Big Show © vs. Cryme Tyme - Winner: Show/Jericho

Singles Match:
-Kane vs. The Great Khali - Winner: Kane

Singles Match:
-Jack Swagger vs. MVP - Winner: MVP
I wonder if this will be a change in direction for Ziggler and Swagger? I thought both had potential, but neither could carry themselves on the Mike. Could we see a teaming like Dibiase and Rhodes, or switches to babyface?
Orton has flat out become a great heel. He has a great future
Orton gets himself intentionally DQ'd, but Vince demands the match to continue. If Orton get's DQ'd the title changes hands
That match was crazy. Orton got DQ'd then Vince says to restart. Orton gets counted out, then Vince says to restart. Then Orton pins Cena by putting his legs on the rope and another ref comes out and says to restart. Cena had Orton in the STF and looked as if he was about to win, then a fan interfered and tackled the ref. I think this was real crowd interference because the security guards around the ring immediately got involved. The match restarted and Orton hit a neckbreaker on Cena on the ropes. Match over. Orton retains.
TLC match with Hardy and Punk is up next.