Id like to see
Frankort vs Hazard
Hazard vs Holy Cross
Hazard vs Raceland
Perry Central vs Covington Catholic
Whitley Co vs Johnson Central
Ashland vs Pulaski Co
Mayfield vs Hazard

All these games i would like to have seen them play each other this year.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I thought this was funny Rockcastle 29 centre college 3. I love this web site. is Centre College that bad

Sorry dude but Centre is 8-1 and would lay 100 points on Rockcastle County.
The game I would like to see this year would be Boyle Co. vs. Highlands.
Highlands vs. St. Xavier of Louisville

Prestonsburg vs. Belfry
jetpilot Wrote:The game I would like to see this year would be Boyle Co. vs. Highlands.

I love my rebels but they couldn't stay with the birds this year.
I really don't think Highlands would beat us 40-9.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I thought this was funny Rockcastle 29 centre college 3. I love this web site. is Centre College that bad

I think that Centre has only lost one game this season.

Someone has been asleep. :igiveup:
My picks:
Johnson Central vs. Letcher Central- The two EKY 5A District Champs that are not seperated by very man miles. Two great head coaches.

Highlands vs. Lou. St. Xavier- Settle the King of the Bluegrass IMO.

Prestonsburg vs. Beechwood- They have played each other the past couple years and Beechwood came out ahead, this year I think it would have been a different story.

Bell County vs. John Hardin- Talk about a smashmouth battle!

Ft. Campbell vs. Boyle County- FCHS appears to be on another level from other 2A teams.This would be a great matchup of skill and raw talent.

Lou. Central vs. LCA- Lots of talent and big play potential on the field.

Belfry vs. Lawrence County- Because all the LC fans want to see this one ebcause they feel they would kill Belfry.
stardust Wrote:belfry 31
lawrence county 21

http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultc...division=1
wow!!!!
Belfry0304 Wrote:I really don't think Highlands would beat us 40-9.

Sadly, this year I do. It's not entirely because this is a rebuilding year for Belfry, but Highlands is unbelievably good this year as well. They are the best team in KY regardless of class this season.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Sadly, this year I do. It's not entirely because this is a rebuilding year for Belfry, but Highlands is unbelievably good this year as well. They are the best team in KY regardless of class this season.

You're right, they are. But do you think HIGHLANDS would come out pumped for Belfry? At there best this season Highlands I think would take us 42-14 or so, but if they didn't have Bardo and AC, and we did have Thomas, you never know..
Belfry0304 Wrote:You're right, they are. But do you think HIGHLANDS would come out pumped for Belfry? At there best this season Highlands I think would take us 42-14 or so, but if they didn't have Bardo and AC, and we did have Thomas, you never know..

If there is one thing that can be said for Dale Mueller it is that he keeps his teams focused and is always looking to make a statement with a win.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Sorry dude but Centre is 8-1 and would lay 100 points on Rockcastle County.

thats what I thought lol it says Boyle would be them 59-0 lol
Stardust Wrote:Bell County 34
Prestonburg 12

Bell County 40
Ashland 0

Prestonburg 29
Ashland 1

I had thought bell co and ashland immediately lots of great games between these 2 I think it would be more competitive than 40-0 though anyways hope the bobcats get another trophy lots of respect for that program
Ashland/Lexington Christian Academy
Raceland/Pikeville
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:thats what I thought lol it says Boyle would be them 59-0 lol

Centre would lay 80 on Boyle.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:As a fan being from Northern Kentucky I would have loved to see a Highlands/Simon Kenton match up as it would pit the best 2 teams in the area against each other as they both have a great shot at winning their respective class championships. Hopefully they will be able to schedule a game or two in the near future.

I would love to see this match up. i would have to put my money on Highlands though
Highlands/SK would be a heck of a game! Two of the best QBs and runningbacks in the state on the field! It would be an offensive clinic.