Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 42 McCreary Central 19
No actually if Batp had taken them they would just have been pics of the ground. You give him to much credit. He gets them from a source after every game.
HouseofPain Wrote:Guess this answers my question about who the man with the camera was!

Well guess you still have no clue of what your talking about just like all the things you tried to say that we were doing was all bull crap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
HouseofPain Wrote:You better read my post again before you make that statement. Also, I never once took away from LC's ability to play football and dsipite everything else I said just what you have said here only I said it with some tact (refer to my statement about LC dominating the line of scrimmage) and you can take it anyway you want. But I do agree Stick1 is a class act! As far as everything else, I don't expect LC fans to agree with me because for the most part fans of any program have tunnel vision when it comes to their own team which is a human trait. Remember it was a LC person who started trying to belittle our players and program which is the ONLY reason I pointed out the facts of this game. Again good luck the rest of the playoffs!

Nope no tunnel vision here and they (MC) were the ones doing all the talking on the field the entire game...(trust me on this one I was close to the action the whole game and no I was not taking pictures or on the chain gang) They were the ones with the cheap shots.. So if they need to belittle then so be it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Good Win LC boys, keep it up and make a impact in playoffs and win it all boys. goodluck here from Shelby Valley
Batpuff Wrote:Nope no tunnel vision here and they (MC) were the ones doing all the talking on the field the entire game...(trust me on this one I was close to the action the whole game and no I was not taking pictures or on the chain gang) They were the ones with the cheap shots.. So if they need to belittle then so be it.

Whatever!:flush: Good luck next week!
That was prob McMillan with the camera. Lawrence Co total destruction.
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Good Win LC boys, keep it up and make a impact in playoffs and win it all boys. goodluck here from Shelby Valley

Total class here...This is why I root for Shelby Valley...Heard about that killer hit Tackett...keep bringing the pain bud...Go Valley!!!
StrayBullet Wrote:Total class here...This is why I root for Shelby Valley...Heard about that killer hit Tackett...keep bringing the pain bud...Go Valley!!!

Haha yea it was a pretty killer sack. And yea dont worry, all of us shelby valley people are rooting for the Dawgs. You all play your ball and im confident that you can win it. GO beat em boys. Stray make sure you tell LC that Mr. Tackett from Valley has confidence in them.
nice pics and good win but if that defense is so tough how did they give up 19 to Mccreary Central
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:nice pics and good win but if that defense is so tough how did they give up 19 to Mccreary Central

They scored on the LC JV for the 456554634574657567th time.
:please:
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:nice pics and good win but if that defense is so tough how did they give up 19 to Mccreary Central

To LC's credit our scores came late in the game after they started subing in. They were very good up front controlling the line of scrimmage with just a few players allowing them to stack the outside to prevent Roark and Watts from running wild. very good coaching on their part and very good execution of the game plan by the players. Knox shouldn't under estimate them or they could be in trouble but having played both teams I think if both play their best game Knox will edge it out and that is just my opinion. But, remember a football isn't round and bounces in funny direction and if key turnovers and penalties go LC way that changes things. Good luck to both teams!

By playing JV players from the 8 minute mark in the 3rd quarter on. McCreary got one - ONE - legitimate score and had 90 yards on the varsity defense.

All I can say is that you folks kept telling LC what a great 4th place team MCC was and that LC would probably be upset and yada, yada, yada. If that is what you call a great 4th place team, I seriously question your evaluation of talent.

But I am smart enough to know you're simply a troll doing what trolls do. Meanwhile, LC rolls on and your credibility keeps dipping.
This game belonged to Lawrence County from the earliest action.
With all due respect to HOP, I know how painful it is to go on the road and lose the last game of your season.
But to insinuate that LC started any extracurricular activity stretches the truth beyond snapping point.
The testiness began with a late hit on the LC quarterback. MCC was very fortunate two of their starters were not ejected for their shenanigans. I saw one (1) late block on the part of LC; it was flagged in the first half and correctly so. The men with the whistles CLEARLY knew who was getting chippy and who was unsportsmanlike and flagged it accordingly.
Go back and watch the film and you can count it up. Extremely lopsided penalty yardage.
That said, I am not angry at anyone from MCC or even surprised it got testy. It happens to high school athletes, and I think they had some nice players who have obviously had good high school careers.
Whether LC can beat Knox Central is a matter to be determined Friday. But they did what teams have to do in the playoffs - play hard, make plays and advance.
After further review, at least one player from MCC seemed to be reacting to possible inappropriate activity by an LC player early in the game. It was at the bottom of a pile and could not be seen clearly.
Whatever happened, we hope that MCC fares well in the off-season in preparation for next season. Best wishes to House of Pain and the gang.
I just wanted to say in open forum that I have been talking to several people from Lawrence Co via PM and the results of those coversation have been nothing but respectful and classy. Earlier (well the morning I got back from the game) I jumped on both this thread and BGP in order to congratulate LC on a job well done and ended up posting a bit more after another post kind of hit a nerve with me. I am very upset that I didn't stick to the original game plan as I did on the other forum (witch I posted on 1st that night). I usually am in total control and don't let things that are posted on these forums get to me. I guess it was a combination of getting beat, the season ending and the long ride from the other side of the world that played a part. I guess I am human after all Confusedhh:! Anyway I just wanted to say that I appologize for that post I should have sent a PM to that individual instead. But on the flip-side because of that post or at least partly due to that post I have met some very nice people who are A-#1 in my book and who I am sure will be my friends for a long time to come. I have nothing but respect for the LC coaches, fans and program and wish you all luck Friday night and continued success in the future!
HouseofPain Wrote:I just wanted to say in open forum that I have been talking to several people from Lawrence Co via PM and the results of those coversation have been nothing but respectful and classy. Earlier (well the morning I got back from the game) I jumped on both this thread and BGP in order to congratulate LC on a job well done and ended up posting a bit more after another post kind of hit a nerve with me. I am very upset that I didn't stick to the original game plan as I did on the other forum (witch I posted on 1st that night). I usually am in total control and don't let things that are posted on these forums get to me. I guess it was a combination of getting beat, the season ending and the long ride from the other side of the world that played a part. I guess I am human after all Confusedhh:! Anyway I just wanted to say that I appologize for that post I should have sent a PM to that individual instead. But on the flip-side because of that post or at least partly due to that post I have met some very nice people who are A-#1 in my book and who I am sure will be my friends for a long time to come. I have nothing but respect for the LC coaches, fans and program and wish you all luck Friday night and continued success in the future!

Pure class Ladies and Gentlemen :1::Thumbs:
I must agree. Same for DBs post.