Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 41 - Lawrence County 0
former Wrote:I heard Bell needs a new visitor locker room now.

How bad was it torn up? What will in cost LC ? No excuse for this no matter what!!
Nishiki Wrote:They done the same crap to KC when we went up there. All the LC people got on here saying nothing happend. It was all in our imagination and we were sore losers. Funny thing is we did not tear your vistor lockerroom to pieces. :Thumbs:

Did the same things to MC, got to get a grip, LC on this problem. Good Year!
Some folks in Bell Co need to get off their high horse! What 2 kids from LC did was wrong without question. What hasn't been discussed is Bell Cos coach that cussed and talked trash to LCs kids the whole game. There were also adults right up on the field doing the same thing. The kids at LC have been run in the ground but the adults from Bell have had a free pass. #5 from Bell ran his mouth as much as anybody out there. He was in LCs huddle before they threw the 2nd kid from LC out. It's to bad the public has only heard one side of the story!
Again, you can't blame every player and every fan for the actions of some. I have met many people from LC that I now call my friend and they are very respectful and classy people. Also, I know that many of their football players are respectful young men that displayed good sportsmanship throughout our game and the other two games I have watched them play an example to that is Shane Pack who is an outstanding athlete but more important an outstanding person. Every team has that player or two that they just can't seem to get under control when it comes to being level headed and those kids seem to have a tendency to blow-up and show un-sportsman like behavior at times. But as coaches we still love those players and want to help them so we are patient and understanding (at least we try our best to be) and hope we can make a difference in those players life. As for the fans, every school has fans that have no class and there is nothing we can do about it so the best thing to do is understand that everyone has them and don't point fingers because when you do there is always 3 fingers pointing back at yourself. Good Luck to Bell this week (I will be pulling for you guys) and good luck to everyone else for a successfull off season.TongueirateSho
money$ Wrote:Some folks in Bell Co need to get off their high horse! What 2 kids from LC did was wrong without question. What hasn't been discussed is Bell Cos coach that cussed and talked trash to LCs kids the whole game. There were also adults right up on the field doing the same thing. The kids at LC have been run in the ground but the adults from Bell have had a free pass. #5 from Bell ran his mouth as much as anybody out there. He was in LCs huddle before they threw the 2nd kid from LC out. It's to bad the public has only heard one side of the story!

:lmao: The refs must not had seen the same game you did. Your players went OFF bottom line. There were fans from other schools and agree with us Bell Co fans. Get over yourself YOU LOST (41-0). #5 is always pumped up after each tackle. #5 also didnt play the first 5 games of the season so hes just excited to be out there. Something odd was he was just screaming and if he had said something else the refs would had heard him!:1:
HOP you are dead on with this one! It's starting to take on a dead horse with this one. Both sides had a couple of people that embarassed their programs. What went on with that handful isn't what either program is about. Hopefully everybody involved learns from it. Both programs have a ton of tradition and a lot of great things going on. The game is no different than BGR. There are those that are full of class and those that embarass their proram. It's unfortunate that we usually remember the negative.
I tried to start a positive only thread to thank our Srs for everything they have done. It was titled 2009 and asked to only be positive. Instead it was changed to 2010 and a bash session.
I wish we could move on. Kids made major mistakes. Unless you have walked in the shoes of those of others then I caution you to pass judgement on them. A lot of kids would have never made it as far as those two have with the adversity they have battled. They got tossed from their last game ever and football is somewhat life to them. We will all learn from this and move on. They are our kids and we love them unconditionally!
Best of luck to Bell next week. I hope we can all quit running this into the ground!
what is the KHSAA doing about it?
money$ Wrote:Some folks in Bell Co need to get off their high horse! What 2 kids from LC did was wrong without question. What hasn't been discussed is Bell Cos coach that cussed and talked trash to LCs kids the whole game. There were also adults right up on the field doing the same thing. The kids at LC have been run in the ground but the adults from Bell have had a free pass. #5 from Bell ran his mouth as much as anybody out there. He was in LCs huddle before they threw the 2nd kid from LC out. It's to bad the public has only heard one side of the story!

We are not talking about trash talking!!!!!!!!!! We are talking about physical contact of a ref.......going crazy and flipping off the entire world ...throwing a helment...turning over water coolers and tables.....and destroying a lockeroom.

So stop talking about trash talk. I'm talking why did this happen in the lockeroom with coaches there. Why on the field was this not handle when it happen. Your coach is responsible.

I'm not talking about the kids. I'm talking about who allowed this to continue.
Sounds like a ROID RAGE to me. At least it should make you wonder?
Xerxes Wrote:We are not talking about trash talking!!!!!!!!!! We are talking about physical contact of a ref.......going crazy and flipping off the entire world ...throwing a helment...turning over water coolers and tables.....and destroying a lockeroom.

So stop talking about trash talk. I'm talking why did this happen in the lockeroom with coaches there. Why on the field was this not handle when it happen. Your coach is responsible.

I understand your frustration but I think the coach was handling it in an appropriate way on the field, as a coach I can say he did what was expected of him (remember, coaches can't physically stop their players from doing things). I was at the game and what happened was unfortunate and as time passes the kids involved will regret what they did more than it will ever bother you. I am glad there is not some kind of constant reminder of the mistakes I have made as a kid (heck as an adult for all that matters). I think it is one of those things that has been aired out and is best put to rest. From what I have gathered the school has taken the necessary disciplinary measures and they are accepting the financial resposibility for any damages that occured during the incident so I think it is time to put it to rest and let all the wounds heal. LC needs to focus on the off season and Bell Co needs to focus on winning another state championship. Again this is just my honest opinion!
HouseofPain Wrote:I understand your frustration but I think the coach was handling it in an appropriate way on the field, as a coach I can say he did what was expected of him (remember, coaches can't physically stop their players from doing things). I was at the game and what happened was unfortunate and as time passes the kids involved will regret what they did more than it will ever bother you. I am glad there is not some kind of constant reminder of the mistakes I have made as a kid (heck as an adult for all that matters). I think it is one of those things that has been aired out and is best put to rest. From what I have gathered the school has taken the necessary disciplinary measures and they are accepting the financial resposibility for any damages that occured during the incident so I think it is time to put it to rest and let all the wounds heal. LC needs to focus on the off season and Bell Co needs to focus on winning another state championship. Again this is just my honest opinion!
Good Post: Let's get on with the season. Good Job LC . Bell go win another one.
HouseofPain Wrote:I understand your frustration but I think the coach was handling it in an appropriate way on the field, as a coach I can say he did what was expected of him (remember, coaches can't physically stop their players from doing things). I was at the game and what happened was unfortunate and as time passes the kids involved will regret what they did more than it will ever bother you. I am glad there is not some kind of constant reminder of the mistakes I have made as a kid (heck as an adult for all that matters). I think it is one of those things that has been aired out and is best put to rest. From what I have gathered the school has taken the necessary disciplinary measures and they are accepting the financial resposibility for any damages that occured during the incident so I think it is time to put it to rest and let all the wounds heal. LC needs to focus on the off season and Bell Co needs to focus on winning another state championship. Again this is just my honest opinion!
Very good post HouseofPain. I have to agree with you. I feel bad for the things that happened but it has been discussed enough. If I make it to Danville Friday, i'll let you know.

Yep, enough is enough. Heck, we needed some improvement in the locker room anyway. So, it's all good. You guys get behind us friday night. We need all the help we can get. Boyle has us wrote off as the loser before we even make the trip. If you can muster up some support for us. Good luck to Lawrence next year. HOP good luck with you guys at MCC. You're headed in the right direction. You're a great poster. Very classy!!
Xerxes Wrote:We are not talking about trash talking!!!!!!!!!! We are talking about physical contact of a ref.......going crazy and flipping off the entire world ...throwing a helment...turning over water coolers and tables.....and destroying a lockeroom.

Well you need to get your facts straight about somethings... To start with its all bs about physical contact with the official. If you dont believe me then watch the levisa lazer.... It clearly shows that he turned his shoulders to avoid even making contact with anyone.... Watch and you will see for yourself.. As far as the locker room goes I have no clue I wasnt in there I was on the sidelines.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
easyM Wrote:Yep, enough is enough. Heck, we needed some improvement in the locker room anyway. So, it's all good. You guys get behind us friday night. We need all the help we can get. Boyle has us wrote off as the loser before we even make the trip. If you can muster up some support for us. Good luck to Lawrence next year. HOP good luck with you guys at MCC. You're headed in the right direction. You're a great poster. Very classy!!

I dont believe the bold statement lol. This is the game they have been looking forward to all season, along with every Bell fan. I will be there. Good Luck :Thumbs:
Batpuff Wrote:Well you need to get your facts straight about somethings... To start with its all bs about physical contact with the official. If you dont believe me then watch the levisa lazer.... It clearly shows that he turned his shoulders to avoid even making contact with anyone.... Watch and you will see for yourself.. As far as the locker room goes I have no clue I wasnt in there I was on the sidelines.

what is Levisa lazer
Okay what about coach greer from bell county. I made no excuses for the ones guilty on our side. What about that loud mouth. I got it from a source I would never reveal but they saw and heard what came out of this coaches mouth. He cussed and hollered at LC players. Refs didnt do anything about it. Of all things that happened what coach greer did was far worse. LC owned up now it is your all's turn. suspend him for the rest of the year!!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:what is Levisa lazer

It's a online ezine...just google levisa lazer and you will see what batpuff is talking about.
What does Coach Greer have to do with this? He has coached for many years and been an educator/principal as well, I don't think he would bad mouth kids like that! Are you sure you got your facts straight on this one?
Didnt hear it for myself smashmouth but from more than one source. I totally am sorry If he was not the bell county coach doing all the foul talk.Coach sammon's had his name all over the board and falsely accussed in a few things and maybe more. Greer was the name of the coach i was give. Only thing for sure was there was a bell county coach running his mouth and running poopie out of it.Now will bell county give up one of their own when he is guilty?
catwoman Wrote:Okay what about coach greer from bell county. I made no excuses for the ones guilty on our side. What about that loud mouth. I got it from a source I would never reveal but they saw and heard what came out of this coaches mouth. He cussed and hollered at LC players. Refs didnt do anything about it. Of all things that happened what coach greer did was far worse. LC owned up now it is your all's turn. suspend him for the rest of the year!!

I don't buy that one bit. Coach Greer would NOT be doing that, and i'm 100% sure what you are talking about didn't happen with me being on that side of the field......Nothing was ever said to any player from LC, so however or whomever you got your info from just fed you a bunch of bull. Their were only 2 people involved that showed themselves to be uncontrollable and only stick to the facts please and don't throw anyone in this that wasn't involved.
BellCoBobcat Wrote:It would appear that the first flag for unsportmanship was on the no-call for pass interference....I think the film shows it was not....but he argued with the official....and perhaps said something a little strong. Out came the flag. I believe the second was for unsportmanlike conduct....and if I am not mistaken in KY it is automatic ejection for the second personal foul/unsportmanlike in one game.....can someone clarify.

The second call was a very bad call the ref said that Larry pushed him. It is completely false you can watch the game on http://www.thelevisalazer.com. He does kinda of a swim move to get by him it was a really bad call but heck **** happens.
I just want to know what went down in the locker room.
Most of the lockers were damaged lights busted.

he was in the hudle taking up for his team mate...which wqas uppercutted by #50 in the play...bell players was getting dirty shots taking at team the hole 2nd half....and didnt do anything but talk...many lc players were diving at knees and punching bell players
bell county you need to get a grip....The locker room really wasnt that bad,it was just light bulbs and a cheap old rotten wall.,maybe $10 or $15 bucks to replace that wall..but wow there was trash talk between both teams, thats just football.. ..I hope boyle county beats the crap out of you all.....
If I Dont recall many LC Players/Fans complaining about the way knox acted @ the end of there game, atleast knox didnt vandalize/police involvment @ that game, seem you all had no room to talk, bell fans/players are class acts, just football and healthy competition.
kyfootballer Wrote:he was in the hudle taking up for his team mate...which wqas uppercutted by #50 in the play...bell players was getting dirty shots taking at team the hole 2nd half....and didnt do anything but talk...many lc players were diving at knees and punching bell players

Diving at knee's? That was Bell County's gameplan to stop Pack. They were diving at his knee's. What's the difference? If you don't believe me, listen to Dudley's coach show. He said something like, we better not be hitting him up high, we better be taking his knee cap out.
Prestige Wrote:The second call was a very bad call the ref said that Larry pushed him. It is completely false you can watch the game on http://www.thelevisalazer.com. He does kinda of a swim move to get by him it was a really bad call but heck **** happens.

I found it hard to believe that Larry would actually push a ref. I understand why Larry was so mad. I'm not saying what he done was right, but i'd be mad too. Getting kicked out of your last game as a SR when you did nothing wrong.
dawglc Wrote:bell county you need to get a grip....The locker room really wasnt that bad,it was just light bulbs and a cheap old rotten wall.,maybe $10 or $15 bucks to replace that wall..but wow there was trash talk between both teams, thats just football.. ..I hope boyle county beats the crap out of you all.....

It doesn't matter if the wall was worth $1.00 it wasn't your wall to destroy and it was alot worse than what you say, it could go back and forth with this all night, bottom line is it should not have been done at all!!!