Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams change classes!
What makes you think Bell drop to 3a?
cherokee Wrote:1. North Laurel will be 6a
2. Corbin and Bell will both be 3a
3. 4a district with Knox,Clay,Perry Central and Letcher Central
4. 5a district with South Laurel,Pulaskia, Whitley,and Harlan
looking at this years enrollment and computing the split of Shelby County, the consolidation of McCracken county schools and the new South Warren school this what i came up with for the southeastern part of the state.

Are you guessing, or is this a fact, and when will it go into affect?
cavery59 Wrote:I believe that they should go on talent level because there is no way that louisville central should be in 3A.

they are beatable, they got beat last year by Tilman, and 2 yrs ago Belfry got beat by 10 and had a chance to win.
64black&gold Wrote:What makes you think Bell drop to 3a?

they are close to the 4a mark, and may choose to play up. This is just my calculations. According to the 09-10 enrollment
Corbin-------- 763
Adair--------- 779
Highlands----- 780
Moore-------- 786
Holmes------- 789
Bell---------- 807
Corbin's enrollment continues to grow this year, them and Bell will be even closer in numerical order. Highlands will play up to 4a or 5a and Corbin's enrollment will pass Adairs. This will be interesting to see who plays dodgeball by playing up.
cherokee Wrote:they are close to the 4a mark, and may choose to play up. This is just my calculations. According to the 09-10 enrollment
Corbin-------- 763
Adair--------- 779
Highlands----- 780
Moore-------- 786
Holmes------- 789
Bell---------- 807
Corbin's enrollment continues to grow this year, them and Bell will be even closer in numerical order. Highlands will play up to 4a or 5a and Corbin's enrollment will pass Adairs. This will be interesting to see who plays dodgeball by playing up.
Highlands and CovCath for that matter aren't going anywhere. They will stay in the NKY 5A district. When the real reailment comes they will try to play up if the can to stay in a NKY district. Makes to much sense as far as travel cost and home gate money. I don't know where or why it was started that Highlands is moving down but they are not.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not overall enrollment, but the 2 year average boys enrollment..
Isn't that what determines the classes??
I Rule The World Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not overall enrollment, but the 2 year average boys enrollment..
Isn't that what determines the classes??
You are correct sir....:rockon:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Would some one make my birthday a happy one, and start a rumor that LCA was moving to 2A?
Bears Boy Wrote:Would some one make my birthday a happy one, and start a rumor that LCA was moving to 2A?

i heard LCA is going to 2a :Thumbs:
I think a lot of teams are a lock this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:You are correct sir....:rockon:

check the male enrollment and do the computations and it want change a thing in my post.
cherokee Wrote:check the male enrollment and do the computations and it want change a thing in my post.
Ok, I did not say anything about your post, just that the classes are broken down by male enrollment. Geeeesh, Relax.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Folks need to just chill a bit. Later this spring/early summer the KHSAA will do the realignment, which will become effective beginning the 2011 season. It will be based on the avg boy enrollment. There has been no final decision made yet as to whether teams will again have the ability to request a move up on geographical isolation reasons. If Tackett was being evasive in some people's mind, it's because the Board of Control, not Tackett, makes the call on alignment and the move up option. Which means that since the BOC had not met to discuss alignment yet, Tackett has no clue what the alignment will look like. Heck, there's a possibility, and I said possibility, that we may have 5 classes when we realign or that a super class of only the 16 largest schools will be created with the rest spread evenly over 5 remaining classes. Any one that says such and such school is going to be in such and such class is guessing at this point. It may be a logical guess, but it's nonetheless a guess at this point.
You are right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]