Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Student Section???
I can remeber the Hi-Hat Crazies of the old days. Those were some crazy fans
yeah there not as crazy as they used to be
"Maui Nick" Wrote:Absolutely the rudest thing I'd heard at a basketball game in years. Completely immature and uncalled for.

I hope your principal is ordered to send Kyle a letter starting with the words "Please accept our heartfelt apology for the childish behavior of our students ..."

How is that rude every other team in the region would do the same thing around tournament time im sorry if the kid cant take it that sounds like a personal problem...Plus if the pep section of the school you support said something like that to any other school that you would have been all for it...If you would think things through from both ways then it would shed a new light on your comments...;-), McCoy would have actually probley been all for it and plus its not as rude as any other school doing the Hell chant k thanks bye...Oh and it was immature for ER's students to come and sit in our student section...WOOOOO i love High School Basketball brings the best out in me...
oh and if you dont like it then bring some ear plugs those normaly work...
Lawrence by far!!!
Ac
sorry Cartman but Allen Central wasnt good at all when we played you all...we only had like 6 ppl and we were louder...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:sorry Cartman but Allen Central wasnt good at all when we played you all...we only had like 6 ppl and we were louder...

What two teams?
Maui NickQuote:
Originally Posted by 15thRegionSlamaBamma
Ask East Ridge how crazy we was :-) "Sit Down Heisman"...LOL can't get enough of it...

Absolutely the rudest thing I'd heard at a basketball game in years. Completely immature and uncalled for.

I hope your principal is ordered to send Kyle a letter starting with the words "Please accept our heartfelt apology for the childish behavior of our students ..."

I agree 100% they wasnt cheering.....just like I seen at the game there fans almost got into a fight with David Ratliff one of ER players because the fans were saying very bad thing to him so the Ref had to tell the fans to shut up..and Heisman thing i would say it came out of jealousness
Players must ignore these things, a lot of fans are going to do this.
You are right Ace they do need to learn how to ignore these things...
the 2 teams were Allen Central and Pike Central ACE...

and yes i agree ace...

and Warrior one jealous of what a player that scored 8 points when we have a guy averaging 30 points a game, top 5 player in the region, and being recruited by WKU hmmm not to jealous and why would i be im getting offers to play soccer in college ;-) what has Fletcher gotten...and if anything congrats...i dont have anything against him i actually know him for your info...i just dont see the big deal in pep sections giving a player a hard time they might as well get use to it b/c once region and district roles around it will be coming at every player with all barrels...and with Ratliff he was saying shit so drop it ;-) u wasnt down where we was so you dont know shit...your taking what someone told you not what you saw...
oh and i think it's funny that Ratliff is such a hot head that he is wanting to fight everyone in our pep section lol...
dont know
Lawrence Co
How come no one can reply on here what they think without u coming on here and being a smart ass. And I know the boys that came over and sat in your fan section brennon hackney and the other was Matt Damron they didnt come too cheer with u guys they wanted to fight u guys because u guys were dissing all of our players, matter of fact i would say all of them..And u guys better be ready because if we play at region it will get ugly...
"Warrior's #1" Wrote:How come no one can reply on here what they think without u coming on here and being a smart ass. And I know the boys that came over and sat in your fan section brennon hackney and the other was Matt Damron they didnt come too cheer with u guys they wanted to fight u guys because u guys were dissing all of our players, matter of fact i would say all of them..And u guys better be ready because if we play at region it will get ugly...

Are we talking fights?
Yes they was goin to get into a fight.. Two against 30..but they didnt..or are u talking about the region if thats the case i was talking about if ER and pc plays again
thanks for the threat Warrior and actually they said nothing while in our pep section...;-) get your story straight and actually the only person i really have anything to say to is you b/c i think your a prick b/c your so ****ing biased...So there lol...and i think it's funny that you all have to be such red necks that you want to fight everyone that says any little thing about East Ridge thats not school pride thats just being an idiot ;-)...
I wasnt over there saying n e thing Im just saying everybody esles thoughs so, so i wasnt treating no one, Ive tried to make everything kool with u over this thing three times now...because in the ER and PC scoring thing i ask u if we was kool and u was like no..
u never asked are we kool u said no hard feelings...and i never commented back on that...we are cool but i dont agree with what you are saying i think that your opinion is ludicris just like some of my best friends opinons i think they are ludicris as well...so point blank im not on here to make friends if you dont like me i dont care...b/c this is a place where ill state what i think...and aparently im a jack ass acording to you as Champ or The Tribe how good of a guy i am and then get back to me ;-)
PC or Magoffin
Can't we all just get along? I mean it's all over and done now so why bother arguing over it? I'm sure ER fans would of been screaming some of the same stuff at PC players if it would of been at ER so forget about it.
Some teams are rude and their comments get a little too personal with the players. And before anything is said NO I DIDN'T SAY PIKE CENTRAL. It's every team in the region. I can remember the ER section yelling several things that were just as bad then as the things PCC or whoever is yelling now.
Prob not Jesus just to be honest...

Champ good point and you didnt have to put no i didnt say pike central b/c i like you and i understand you :-)
IMO I think East Ridge has a pretty wild fan section at times. When we really get fired up, you can't calm us down .. we go crazy especially around district time.
I just didn't want someone to think I was taking sides. I'm not against Pike Central. They're probably actually my favorite team out of the 15th. Besides ER that is. LoL. That's just because I'm from ER though. And I think the same of you about the like and understanding comment.
i understand Champ...

well im happy you think that Warrior but this is talking about regualr season and not tournament time i've already established that twice...
JC had a good football student section, anyone know about their basketball section
even though ashland is down this year we still have a decent student section