Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Democrats call this guy Racist?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I suggest that you start paying attention to the real threats of violence and the real violence used by Obama and his supporters and stop playing the silly politically correct word games to demonize conservatives. Organizing mobs to stage protests to intimidate banks into loaning money to people who know that they cannot repay loans - that is an example of a real threat of violence. Threatening to fine or jail people who refuse to buy health care insurance by unleashing the IRS on them - that is another example.

Sending goons to polling places armed with nightsticks - that is real intimidation. Having your Justice Department cover up for such goonss - that is the kind of thing that really fosters a climate of violence.

Perhaps you should address the real issues of violence, threats of violence, politicization of the US Justice Department, and other corruption among your fellow Obama supporters before criticizing a conservative candidate's choice of metaphors too much - or is that just how you are wired?

[YOUTUBE="New Black Panther Party Members Providing "Security" to a Polling Place"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lFpfQpuuVzI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lFpfQpuuVzI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Black Panthers Intimidate Voters in Philadelphis"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kn2DjQUgVF8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kn2DjQUgVF8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I don't give a hoot what you think or say Hoot, and I'll tell you why.

All one needs to do is look at your location and read a couple of your posts and they know exactly where you're coming from.
DevilsWin Wrote:I don't give a hoot what you think or say Hoot, and I'll tell you why.

All one needs to do is look at your location and read a couple of your posts and they know exactly where you're coming from.
Real classy post there. I now know exactly what kind of person you are. So I am going to assume that you have no problem with the New Black Panther Party standing in front of polling places armed with nightsticks, tapping their hands when white voters come to vote. Nor are you bothered by the Obama Justice Department refusing to pursue charges against the men involved.

Your ignorant comment reminds me of President Obama accusing a cop of behaving stupidly, implying that he was a racist, without having a clue about what kind of man he was slandering.

Thanks for letting me know what kind of person I am dealing with there.
DevilsWin Wrote:I don't give a hoot what you think or say Hoot, and I'll tell you why.

Hey, DW. What happened to that new leaf you turned over? Looks like the same ol DW to me. What's next, back to vulgar and obscene insults? That's the real DW, aint it? You're one screwed up piece of work.

Kinder and Gentler, yeah boy!!!:eyeroll:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey, DW. What happened to that new leaf you turned over? Looks like the same ol DW to me. What's next, back to vulgar and obscene insults? That's the real DW, aint it? You're one screwed up piece of work.

Kinder and Gentler, yeah boy!!!:eyeroll:

"Kinder and gentler" is strictly on a case by case basis. :Thumbs:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Real classy post there. I now know exactly what kind of person you are. So I am going to assume that you have no problem with the New Black Panther Party standing in front of polling places armed with nightsticks, tapping their hands when white voters come to vote. Nor are you bothered by the Obama Justice Department refusing to pursue charges against the men involved.

Your ignorant comment reminds me of President Obama accusing a cop of behaving stupidly, implying that he was a racist, without having a clue about what kind of man he was slandering.

Thanks for letting me know what kind of person I am dealing with there.

News flash!

Dixie lost because their ideas were behind the times.

Why don't you just round up some good ole boys and go confront the New Black Panther Party.

I'm sure your guys could take em!

:popcorn:
DevilsWin Wrote:News flash!

Dixie lost because their ideas were behind the times.

Why don't you just round up some good ole boys and go confront the New Black Panther Party.

I'm sure your guys could take em!

:popcorn:
In my many years of debating politics online, I have found that liberals who lack the knowledge to wage an honest debate almost always call those who disagree with them racists. My question is, what took you so long? You certainly seem to be at a severe competitive disadvantage on this forum.

I don't know how it is where you live, but most blacks and whites get along very well here both in the workplace and in social settings. I live in a city where I am part of a minority and most of the people with whom I work are African-Americans. I have never met a nicer group of people.

Groups like the New Black Panther Party tend to be most active in areas dominated by liberals. In other words, these nightstick wielding thugs are your political allies.

I am not surprised at all that you find yourself unable to condemn the thugs that intimidated voters at the polls in Philly but jumped all over the metaphors used in a speech made by a black conservative who threatened nobody. In my neighborhood, we call that hypocrisy.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Thanks for the kind words and support, Mr. Kimble. I have encountered liberals like DW many times before and their script is always the same. Eventually they become frustrated over not having anything but their uncontrollable emotions and misdirected hatred on which to base their arguments and they just slither away into the shadows. :biggrin:

No problem Hoot. I guess I over heated just a tad. You have not been on this board long enough to really know how DW is. He has been mostly bullisome and really over-board obscene with some of his insults in the past. I was willing to give him the benefit of a doubt, but I guess he's still just the same ole same ole. He's a unique piece of work to say the least. Anyways, I guess when it comes right down to it, he's certainly not worth getting all that uptight over. The ignorance of these types I guess should just be ignored. I guess this latest piece of garbage just hit wrong.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:No problem Hoot. I guess I over heated just a tad. You have not been on this board long enough to really know how DW is. He has been mostly bullisome and really over-board obscene with some of his insults in the past. I was willing to give him the benefit of a doubt, but I guess he's still just the same ole same ole. He's a unique piece of work to say the least. Anyways, I guess when it comes right down to it, he's certainly not worth getting all that uptight over. The ignorance of these types I guess should just be ignored. I guess this latest piece of garbage just hit wrong.
Not ignored, old friend, just exposed and held up in the sunlight for all to see. Liberals will always hang themselves in their tangled logic if you give them half a chance. I have encountered very few liberals in my lifetime that can discuss politics without getting angry and resorting to personal attacks. It's just not in their nature. (The handful who are exceptions to the rule know who they are.)
Man alive! I never called anyone any names. All I have done was point out the evidence as it was presented to me.

I just trying to have a civil debate here.

Is that possible or do you two prefer playing "Whack A Mole" instead?
This Thread Cracks Me Up.
DevilsWin Wrote:Man alive! I never called anyone any names. All I have done was point out the evidence as it was presented to me.

I just trying to have a civil debate here.

Is that possible or do you two prefer playing "Whack A Mole" instead?
So, your idea of a civil debate is to brand those who disagree with you racists because they live further south than you do and then act surprised when they call you on it? Are you sure that you are not part of this race baiting administration? I think I saw this plot play out in the Beer Summit already. :lmao:
More from Col. West, this time from an appearance on Red Eye.

[YOUTUBE="Video: Lt Col Allen West On Red Eye"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1yVmkMGZXI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1yVmkMGZXI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This Thread Cracks Me Up.

Isn't Sponge Bob on right now junior?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:So, your idea of a civil debate is to brand those who disagree with you racists because they live further south than you do and then act surprised when they call you on it? Are you sure that you are not part of this race baiting administration? I think I saw this plot play out in the Beer Summit already. :lmao:

Ole D.W. Sharpton?

The "Most Reverand" D.W. Jackson?

Kinda what you had in mind Hoot?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:More from Col. West, this time from an appearance on Red Eye.

[YOUTUBE="Video: Lt Col Allen West On Red Eye"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1yVmkMGZXI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1yVmkMGZXI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
All one has to do is hear him say that he grew up in the inner city of Atlanta to abe able to understand why this man is a racist? Just another one of them good ole boy's from Dixie.

Aint that about right, Rev. DW??
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Isn't Sponge Bob on right now junior?

I really LOL'd reading that. I guess that sayin is true about talking politics and religion getting people mad faster than anything. I thought the Perry/Knott debates were intense but I'm honestly scared right now. I'm going to try to stay the **** out of this part of the site :biggrin:
So let me get this straight, if I am a Southern Gentleman from Dixie, I am a racist according to DW?
Who could speak for the entirety of the neo-con, tea party movement? However, to suggest that racism plays no role in the almost fanatical opposition to Barack Obama in some quarters... come on, Man.
NEXT Wrote:So let me get this straight, if I am a Southern Gentleman from Dixie, I am a racist according to DW?

Who knows. "Reverand DW" has so many internal issues going on it's hard to decipher exactly what they all are to begin with.
Aslan Wrote:I really LOL'd reading that. I guess that sayin is true about talking politics and religion getting people mad faster than anything. I thought the Perry/Knott debates were intense but I'm honestly scared right now. I'm going to try to stay the **** out of this part of the site :biggrin:

Yeah, well sometimes junior likes to stray slightly away from his element.

Ah, your welcome to join in the fun. Just remember to bring your own body bag. I hear that the "lefties" on here are trying to make sure the government starts handing them out though.
Who could speak for the entirety of the neo-con, tea party movement? However, to suggest that racism plays no role in the almost fanatical opposition to Barack Obama in some quarters... come on, Man.

Yeah, that's exactly what Col. West is saying too, isn't it?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Isn't Sponge Bob on right now junior?

If i honestly wanted your opinion i would have just called the mental clinic. I meant nothing to you. The thread was enjoyable. I cant help it your getting mad.
Gentlemen, Keep it to a debate. Let's not get too carried away with ourselves. PM if you must.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If i honestly wanted your opinion i would have just called the mental clinic. I meant nothing to you. The thread was enjoyable. I cant help it your getting mad.

Oh I see, your on that Power Rangers kick today too? First the Ninja Turtles and you were Donatello, now this. lol

My, aint we quite the Mighty Morphiner right now?:yikes:

Settle down junior. It's all in fun.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Who could speak for the entirety of the neo-con, tea party movement? However, to suggest that racism plays no role in the almost fanatical opposition to Barack Obama in some quarters... come on, Man.

Yeah, that's exactly what Col. West is saying too, isn't it?

The "death threat" factor on the Presidency has gone up exponentially since Barack Obama took office. Is that explained by opposition to his policies? I'm not calling you, Kemba, a racist, nor anyone else on this site for that matter. However, the fact that a black man is president seems to certainly intensify the opposition in some quarters.
thecavemaster Wrote:The "death threat" factor on the Presidency has gone up exponentially since Barack Obama took office. Is that explained by opposition to his policies? I'm not calling you, Kemba, a racist, nor anyone else on this site for that matter. However, the fact that a black man is president seems to certainly intensify the opposition in some quarters.

What makes you think that the factor has gone dramaticly up? Are there some sort of stats that are kept on this stuff, or is this just liberalist propaganda? Please be a little specific on the data gathering process on this accusation.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What makes you think that the factor has gone dramaticly up? Are there some sort of stats that are kept on this stuff, or is this just liberalist propaganda? Please be a little specific on the data gathering process on this accusation.

I have read this numerous times in magazine articles and heard it on CSPAN... hold on and I'll get you a cite.
Death threats on Obama up by 400% from Bush... Ronald Kessler in a book entitled IN THE PRESIDENT'S SECRET SERVICE. That's one... Also, CNN ran a newstory quoting a souce inside the Secret Service that confirms.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh I see, your on that Power Rangers kick today too? First the Ninja Turtles and you were Donatello, now this. lol

My, aint we quite the Mighty Morphiner right now?:yikes:

Settle down junior. It's all in fun.

Its Ok Gramps. I understand that while your dentures are getting cleaned you have to post on forums. And Goldar, the power rangers always won in the end.

Smile
Could MSNBC talk about Col. West like Oberman talked about Scott Brown. Let us be real anytime someone says anything aganist Obama he's a racist. Well I have donated to the West campaign, but i don't like obama. So maybe I'm just confused.