Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron To Miami!
I don't value anyone's.. The game is played on the court not on ESPN or on websites.. I think it's stupid to even speculate when they don't even have a full roster yet.. And nobody has even seen this done before. How do they know it's not going to work.. Regardless this is good for the NBA.. I bet this will be the most watched season in a long time.. Maybe ever!
Aslan Wrote:I value the opinion of former NBA players than anybody on here.

y? No one knows who is going to win the championship. Only David Stern Does, :flame:
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I don't value anyone's.. The game is played on the court not on ESPN or on websites.. I think it's stupid to even speculate when they don't even have a full roster yet.. And nobody has even seen this done before. How do they know it's not going to work.. Regardless this is good for the NBA.. I bet this will be the most watched season in a long time.. Maybe ever!

I can agree with that.
Westside Wrote:I don't like LeBron and don't respect him at all. I am glad that I refused to watch his self promotional show last night. His ego is out of control. :moon:

I agree. I cant stand him.
Ballers Wrote:Aslan, please shut up already... You can't be serious.. Their team is gonna run over everybody and that is just how it is.. How can you sit there and say there won't be chemistry? You think these guys haven't played together before? Per ESPN these 3 are friends on and off the court.. That is ludacris, you need to take off the yellow glasses and look at the bigger picture.. There is nothing wrong with the man leaving Cleveland.. Sorry, he wants to win and he had an option.. **** if you all had a chance to go play with Bosh and Wade, win a few championships. you would too.. The only people that hate this is Cleveland because their Lebron is gone, and #2 most Laker fans because they are afraid their gonna get shown up.

A bit harsh on Aslan dont ya think? lol. I have to say that I think the Lakers are still the favorites as well. And Im no where near afraid of this team yet.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Right... Because the guys on ESPN are soo good at predicting champions before the season?

But anyways.. This is somewhat how the situation went down.. Randy Savage being Cleveland..

On a side note, I enjoyed the vid haha
K_Mac Wrote:A bit harsh on Aslan dont ya think? lol. I have to say that I think the Lakers are still the favorites as well. And Im no where near afraid of this team yet.

Why would we be afraid? Were the defending repeat champs, have the best player in the game, have the best post player in the game, have the best coach in professional sports history, and we return the core of our team(besides Fisher, but I believe he will resign).
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

Why would we be afraid? Were the defending repeat champs, have the best player in the game, have the best post player in the game, have the best coach in professional sports history, and we return the core of our team(besides Fisher, but I believe he will resign).

I agree. We have absolutely no reason to be afraid of this team. And I think fisher is returning too. I rather get another PG though, I love fish but cp3 would be amazing haha. Im dreaming there Aslan, but hey a man can dream right?
K_Mac Wrote:I agree. We have absolutely no reason to be afraid of this team. And I think fisher is returning too. I rather get another PG though, I love fish but cp3 would be amazing haha. Im dreaming there Aslan, but hey a man can dream right?

Dreaming about paul? You must have some concern with your repeat cheats.

Dwayne Wade Is The Best Player In The Game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dreaming about paul? You must have some concern with your repeat cheats..

No I would just love for Paul to play along side of Kobe and Pau it would completely make every shut up about Lebron Wade and Bosh. Kobe, Pau, and Paul would be the new super team.
Dwayne Wade Is The Best Player In The Game.[/QUOTE]

I must disagree....Kobe is still the best player in the game

agree 100%....we are the champs until they come and take it from us
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Dwayne Wade Is The Best Player In The Game.

I must disagree....Kobe is still the best player in the game[/QUOTE]

without a doubt Kobe is the best.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:agree 100%....we are the champs until they come and take it from us

Exactly!
I'm LMAO at everyone who automatically thinks the Heat will go 82-0 and win the NBA finals.

I guess it just comes to show how ignorant bandwagon fans can be, because they don't realize that the Heat have no one else on that team worth 2 cents besides Wade, James, and Bosh. And if they think those three can combine to average 100 points a game then they're even more ignorant than I thought, because all three have had to basically do everything for their teams ever since they joined the league and they only combine to average around 72 ppg.

What LeBron James has done over the past month or two is a disgrace to sports. Here we have this guy who proclaims to be this great hometown boy, then he leaves them and disgraces them on national television. All James does is roll in all of this press coverage and attention, and Kobe haters talk about how Kobe is this egotistic fathead. Obviously your boy Lebron needs to look in the mirror. He is a hypocritical and a disgrace to sports. He will never be Magic, Jordan, Bird, Kobe, etc.

LeBron/Wade/Bosh/Heat fans should get ready for the biggest let down in sports history!
Only concern I have right now...

The Heat don't have the big bodies.

If they play teams with big guys...like the Bulls or Magic.

That could haunt them.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dreaming about paul? You must have some concern with your repeat cheats.

Dwayne Wade Is The Best Player In The Game.
I will respectfully disagree. Wade is a close second.
K_Mac Wrote:No I would just love for Paul to play along side of Kobe and Pau it would completely make every shut up about Lebron Wade and Bosh. Kobe, Pau, and Paul would be the new super team.
Chris Paul is looking for a trade.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Dwayne Wade Is The Best Player In The Game.

I must disagree....Kobe is still the best player in the game[/QUOTE]
Yep, Kobe is still the best.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'm LMAO at everyone who automatically thinks the Heat will go 82-0 and win the NBA finals.

I guess it just comes to show how ignorant bandwagon fans can be, because they don't realize that the Heat have no one else on that team worth 2 cents besides Wade, James, and Bosh. And if they think those three can combine to average 100 points a game then they're even more ignorant than I thought, because all three have had to basically do everything for their teams ever since they joined the league and they only combine to average around 72 ppg.

What LeBron James has done over the past month or two is a disgrace to sports. Here we have this guy who proclaims to be this great hometown boy, then he leaves them and disgraces them on national television. All James does is roll in all of this press coverage and attention, and Kobe haters talk about how Kobe is this egotistic fathead. Obviously your boy Lebron needs to look in the mirror. He is a hypocritical and a disgrace to sports. He will never be Magic, Jordan, Bird, Kobe, etc.

LeBron/Wade/Bosh/Heat fans should get ready for the biggest let down in sports history!
LOVE this post!!!!!
100% agree with everything you said. :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
J-Rod Wrote:Only concern I have right now...

The Heat don't have the big bodies.

If they play teams with big guys...like the Bulls or Magic.

That could haunt them.

And jus imagine, the Lakers are the longest team in the league.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'm LMAO at everyone who automatically thinks the Heat will go 82-0 and win the NBA finals.

:Thumbs::Clap::Thumbs:
You know what else I like about this.. I like how all of these guys will play for the USA in the olympics! Maybe it's just me but I REFUSE to support the guys who come over here and make American millions and go back to play for another country when the olympics come around.. Maybe I'm just more patriotic than others..
I think its cool that Bron joined the Heat with Bosh and Wade but I mean really guys I cant believe that so many people think they'll automatic gonna win the Championship. I just turn over on ESPN they were passing out keys to the City of Miami.Whose on the team right now Wade, Bron, Bosh, and Chalmers.To win Championships you have to have good players and some role players to come off the bench just like the Lakers and Celtics like last 3 years. I know most might deff disagree with this statement but right now I still think Heat is the 3rd best team in the east behind the Magic and Celtics and dont be suprised if the Bulls dont do better or just as good as the Heat with their young team and new addtions they'll be a team you might not what to play come post-season next season.Im not hating on this team at all. Im just stating my opioion and I think if they dont get the key players to play around the big three there wont be no Championship going to South Beach.
The pieces are starting to come together. Mike Miller signed today..
Ram Fan04 Wrote:The pieces are starting to come together. Mike Miller signed today..

Lol.
After watching this interview with the 3 of them that's on ESPN right now. These guys are flatout out to win championships! I cant say word for word what DWade just said. But he's serious!
There was no way for him to get away from the criticism. If he chose Cleveland, haters would say that he values money over winning, and if he picked anyone else, he's a traitor. Relax, the guy wants to win. And for those of you who think they'll have chemistry issues; these three have played together before in the Olympics. They'll play fine together. Championships for years and years to come.
Ballers Wrote:Aslan, please shut up already... You can't be serious.. Their team is gonna run over everybody and that is just how it is.. How can you sit there and say there won't be chemistry? You think these guys haven't played together before? Per ESPN these 3 are friends on and off the court.. That is ludacris, you need to take off the yellow glasses and look at the bigger picture.. There is nothing wrong with the man leaving Cleveland.. Sorry, he wants to win and he had an option.. **** if you all had a chance to go play with Bosh and Wade, win a few championships. you would too.. The only people that hate this is Cleveland because their Lebron is gone, and #2 most Laker fans because they are afraid their gonna get shown up.

This is the best post I've read on this site. This guy knows what's up.
LClion4life Wrote:There was no way for him to get away from the criticism. If he chose Cleveland, haters would say that he values money over winning, and if he picked anyone else, he's a traitor. Relax, the guy wants to win. And for those of you who think they'll have chemistry issues; these three have played together before in the Olympics. They'll play fine together. Championships for years and years to come.

My mannn!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:My mannn!

I gotcha back. Smile
Lebron quit in 3 games against the celtics.Alot of NBA fans understand loyalty, those who dont will jump on the heat bandwagon. I have watched our dream teams struggle with international teams many times in the last decade with 12 all pro players not 3. I didnt think bosh was even in the top 10 players in the leauge. I hope they fail miserably. james is getting fatter by the day, I will feel no compasssion when glory hog rips his acl. KING JOKE
your full of crap. He quit in 3 games against the celtics. In game 5 the announcers where speechless when they quit down 9 with 1 and half minutes left. Worst case of quitting i ever saw. Cavs won what 60 games and knuckleheads say he didnt have enough talent around him . Lebron is like mike tyson,,he cant take it.
MVP2 Wrote:I think its cool that Bron joined the Heat with Bosh and Wade but I mean really guys I cant believe that so many people think they'll automatic gonna win the Championship. I just turn over on ESPN they were passing out keys to the City of Miami.Whose on the team right now Wade, Bron, Bosh, and Chalmers.To win Championships you have to have good players and some role players to come off the bench just like the Lakers and Celtics like last 3 years. I know most might deff disagree with this statement but right now I still think Heat is the 3rd best team in the east behind the Magic and Celtics and dont be suprised if the Bulls dont do better or just as good as the Heat with their young team and new addtions they'll be a team you might not what to play come post-season next season.Im not hating on this team at all. Im just stating my opioion and I think if they dont get the key players to play around the big three there wont be no Championship going to South Beach.

Let's be real MVP... The Heat has now been put up at the top of the East.. I feel your pain, I am a Magic fan, die hard Dwight Howard fan.. But this team that has formed is going to be murderous. All these nay-sayers, like you MVP.. Idk what to think.. Bosh Wade and Lebron play like BIG guys, they are a BIG team.. Other players for rotation? LOL..... THEY ARE THE ONLY PLAYERS ANY TEAM WOULD NEED!!.. Yeah Miami will need SOME bench play but your talking like they will need another superstar coming off the bench.. They have more than enough to win a championship, imo your looking at your 2010-11 NBA playoff champs.. As I said before in the previous post, go head' give the man his ring.. Don't care if LA is defending champs.. Kobe has an army coming after him, and he's gonna fail.