Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1 player on the team that you couldn't do without...
There are other girls besides Haley Ratliff, but you have to admit she is the one scoring the most and playing the hardest and it must be rough playing with the little kids.
:insane:
"champ321" Wrote:Pike Central wouldn't survive without Haley Ratliff. I don't see Amber Perkins as being a player that Valley couldn't do without.
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:South Floyd wouldn't be able to rebound at all without Heather Dean.

oh come on!!! Little gets in there and helps her out...Dean doesnt do it alone!!!
heather dean from sf is very tough her team sucks tho they are very young they will be very good in a few years
excuse me blondie....u know way too much about the sf team to play for johnson central...i think that u are someone who keeps the bench nice and warm for the lady raiders...
"bball_blondie167" Wrote:oh come on!!! Little gets in there and helps her out...Dean doesnt do it alone!!!

your right dean has really let me down the last couple of games
yea
shes in a slump....but just wait till that p-burg game
Actually, the young girls from PC are all beneficial for their team. I don't think that you can really point just one out. They do good on different nights. Here are a couple: Hannah Thompson, Holly Harris, and Abby Coleman.
"alldistrict_89" Wrote:yea
shes in a slump....but just wait till that p-burg game

she wont do anything then either deaner has really let me down this year
Haley Ratliff is all that PC has
Without the rest of her team she'd be nothing though.
But we seem to see the numbers of players on that team dwindling down.. don't we?
IDK.....about magoffin having a number 1 player but any of the big 4, Michaela Howard Ashley Jade Howard, Brittany Manns, and Calloray Howard fmor magoffin county is awesome, and i do agree with ya sportzwhiz, Michaela Howard maybe the straw that stirs the stick in her spot shes is an awesome player and can guard anybody you put her on, and is storg in the inside, but i cant choose between these 4 girls, Ashley Jade and Brittany is good as guards and Michaela and Calloray is good at post, they all do what their supposed to do awesome but Michaela can match up to anybody twice as big as her and still get the job done. so IMO is the "big 4" of Magoffin county Lady Hornets.....!!!
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:IDK.....about magoffin having a number 1 player but any of the big 4, Michaela Howard Ashley Jade Howard, Brittany Manns, and Calloray Howard fmor magoffin county is awesome, and i do agree with ya sportzwhiz, Michaela Howard maybe the straw that stirs the stick in her spot shes is an awesome player and can guard anybody you put her on, and is storg in the inside, but i cant choose between these 4 girls, Ashley Jade and Brittany is good as guards and Michaela and Calloray is good at post, they all do what their supposed to do awesome but Michaela can match up to anybody twice as big as her and still get the job done. so IMO is the "big 4" of Magoffin county Lady Hornets.....!!!
how do you choose between the {fantastic 4 } you cant they all need each other plus Megan Powers and the rest of the girls to win this region they seem to be handling being tagged the team to beat really well, you watch them and they have this swagger and confidence about them that says this region is ours i dont think its arrogance just confidence what good teams have so if you take any of these girls away they dont win JMO
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Haley Ratliff is all that PC has

:boo: Haley is a great player but she is not ALL PC has as you say - please give credit to the other 4 starters who really contribute to this team. They work just as hard.
i dont think so
Quote:Orginally posted by The Fan

how do you choose between the {fantastic 4 } you cant they all need each other plus Megan Powers and the rest of the girls to win this region they seem to be handling being tagged the team to beat really well, you watch them and they have this swagger and confidence about them that says this region is ours i dont think its arrogance just confidence what good teams have so if you take any of these girls away they dont win JMO

I can't choose between these 4 girls like i said, and when did this become a team thing, the response asks to to tell the #1 player on your team no where does it say, who does it take on your team to win the region, and i answered the queswtion by saying the #1 player on my team there isnt one, but u sure couldnt do w/o the "big 4 "
I doubt that.
:beg:
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Holly Harris from Pike Central...She is a young gun and IMO every one over looks her...Central would be in trouble with out her presence on the team...
"foulshot" Wrote:I doubt that.
:beg:

And who could replace her in your wise and seasoned eyes?
What about Lucinda Varney and Sally Roberts from SV. They make a difference when they are in the game. Both play much larger than there size. When they come out of the game you can see the momentum of the game change. IMO
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:I can't choose between these 4 girls like i said, and when did this become a team thing, the response asks to to tell the #1 player on your team no where does it say, who does it take on your team to win the region, and i answered the queswtion by saying the #1 player on my team there isnt one, but u sure couldnt do w/o the "big 4 "
whatever if you had read this very close i was agreing with you but you have to go and get all work up so excuse me!!!!
well, you need to get your story straight
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:well, you need to get your story straight
you still dont get it i am a Magoffin fan i just mentioned winning the region and isnt it the ultimate goal to win your region chill out i am on your side
heather dean from sf is very tough her team sucks tho they are very young they will be very good in a few years.....

sf football have a little more respect for our school. our players dont suck they r just badly coached. we have some real talent on our squad but they r just young... yes heather is tough but dont blow her out of proportion. got it.
east ridge-Jodi Yates and Brittany Hougston Jodi is a great ball handler Brittany is a monster inside when she wants to be
central-Haley Ratliff good all around player
pikeville-Sarah Davis and Jessica Martell Sarah is a great ball handler and Jessica is a great rebounder.
Michaela Howard is the player for MC that they can't do without. They may win a few games w/o her while she is out but she is the total package and to get through the region they desperatly need her. Second would have to be Brittany Manns!
I can tell just by reading some of these posts that I really think that the problem with SF girls is not the coach, it's the girls. They seem to be jealous of each other and are not playing as a "team". Thats how you win games, by being a "team". The coach can only do so much. Talent helps to...which these girls have. They just need to get together and stop hatin' on one another!
"volley_coach14" Wrote:I can tell just by reading some of these posts that I really think that the problem with SF girls is not the coach, it's the girls. They seem to be jealous of each other and are not playing as a "team". Thats how you win games, by being a "team". The coach can only do so much. Talent helps to...which these girls have. They just need to get together and stop hatin' on one another!

u must not now nothing about these girls y do u say they r jealous, they r not . i know these girls pretty good and they never seem to hate one another either if they win or lose. they dont even talk bad about each other. u need to get ur facts straight before u comment on them.Confusederved:
ok....lol...believe me, I know a lot more about these girls than you think. I can just about guarantee that I know just as much about them as you do...maybe more. I take it you play for the lady raiders. Well, assuming you do, then ask Jessi Tackett who I am and she can tell you that I told her the same thing that I posted on here hoping the girls would read it and get it together. I promise you I am not defending Tony in anyway, I just think that there are issues there other than Tony. I think you girls have all the talent in the world. YOU just have to believe it. So don't go getting all offensive. Again, ask Jessi. Thanks
"volley_coach14" Wrote:ok....lol...believe me, I know a lot more about these girls than you think. I can just about guarantee that I know just as much about them as you do...maybe more. I take it you play for the lady raiders. Well, assuming you do, then ask Jessi Tackett who I am and she can tell you that I told her the same thing that I posted on here hoping the girls would read it and get it together. I promise you I am not defending Tony in anyway, I just think that there are issues there other than Tony. I think you girls have all the talent in the world. YOU just have to believe it. So don't go getting all offensive. Again, ask Jessi. Thanks
no i do not play for them im actually a man not woman. well sorry if i offended u but as far as i know they r not jealous becouse i happen to talk to them all the time .. but then again you might know some of them a little better than i do and they might tell u that but they have never said nothing to me.
I believe that Heather Witt (senior) from Owsley County is a team player. She hustles til the end and never gives up. I think she helps the team and keeps them strong. :rock:
ER would be hurting without Conley. She can do it all and does.