Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
38.46%
Pulaski County
61.54%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Pulaski Co. 9/17
former Wrote:you are right, they didnt knock abner out of the game, I think it was Muse and Hines who got knocked out. Abner was good.
Again, you must have your own reality of things. Yes, Chris Muse went out with a knee injury in that game, on a play he was untouched on. He slipped on the turf and tweaked a knee. Hines and Abner both played the entire game. :please:
Pulaski
former Wrote:I bet the Rock D knocks the QB and Abner out of game, especially Abner, like 2 years ago.

As one rock fan to another it is very disrespectful for wanting kids to get hurt. I want our boys to hit them hard, but I don’t want them to get hurt.

former Wrote:you may and will pass on us, but not run us over. I bet you have less than 50 yards on the ground, maybe 500 in the air, but few on the ground. I will be on the track watching at the 30

Please think before you post. :please: the score board is what matters
Looks like we got a little trash talking going on in here.:igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
former Wrote:you may and will pass on us, but not run us over. I bet you have less than 50 yards on the ground, maybe 500 in the air, but few on the ground. I will be on the track watching at the 30

Why do a couple of Rock fans seem obsessed with "stopping the run?" Particularly when they get stomped (see Danville 40-0). Confusedhh:
Hatz Wrote:Why do a couple of Rock fans seem obsessed with "stopping the run?" Particularly when they get stomped (see Danville 40-0). Confusedhh:

You make a very good point!:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
former Wrote:they may not name their name after we hit them so hard

You've got to catch them before you can hit them.....

Last time I checked all touchdowns count for 6 points, running or passing. You don't really have a defense if you can't stop both.
Hatz Wrote:Why do a couple of Rock fans seem obsessed with "stopping the run?" Particularly when they get stomped (see Danville 40-0). Confusedhh:

They are driving me crazy to. its the score board that counts.
Now Maroon fans, don't be overlooking the ROCK in this matter especially to a team that has the stop-run ability established and a legit pass defense, ROCKSOLID69 is right...it is the scoreboard that will matter, but until gameday.....you guys from PC or residents from PC....be a little more careful what you say please.
RockSolid69 and I would like to make it known that we are Rock fans...but we are not "Rock fans"

We would like to have it known that there are two categories: one category is the fans that want an injury-free game, don't care if a team rushes for 400 yards against our team as long as our team wins, AND we tend to not say stuff that is....well....questionably logical, at best.

The second category is the fan that .....well...doesn't do those things.

When you talk with your BGR friends later about this thread, please remember that at the end of the day, RockSolid and I don't want anyone hurt and only care about the safety of all involved and the final scoreboard.

(RockSolid69, if you disagree with me, feel free to post it. It is just that I am sure you are tired of being known as "one of THOSE Rockcastle fans")
LWC Wrote:RockSolid69 and I would like to make it known that we are Rock fans...but we are not "Rock fans"

We would like to have it known that there are two categories: one category is the fans that want an injury-free game, don't care if a team rushes for 400 yards against our team as long as our team wins, AND we tend to not say stuff that is....well....questionably logical, at best.

When you talk with your BGR friends later about this thread, please remember that at the end of the day, RockSolid and I don't want anyone hurt and only care about the safety of all involved and the final scoreboard.

(RockSolid69, if you disagree with me, feel free to post it. It is just that I am sure you are tired of being known as "one of THOSE Rockcastle fans")

Thanks for the explanation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:RockSolid69 and I would like to make it known that we are Rock fans...but we are not "Rock fans"

I'm a Rockfan.....lol...would you count me as category one or two?....(sounds like a hurricane:biggrinSmile
papagrit Wrote:I'm a Rockfan.....lol...would you count me as category one or two?....(sounds like a hurricane:biggrinSmile

In this case we'll call you Katrina :rockon:
Captain Backdoor Wrote:In this case we'll call you Katrina :rockon:

LOL...Reminds me of a joke about what the hurricane said to the palm tree...but it can't be posted on here.Confusedhh:
I am a fan also and I DO NOT WANT ANYONE FOM EITHER TEAM TO GET HURT. EVER!!!

I just question the toughness of PC players from past years. When we hit them hard they came out, wheter it be hurt or toughness. I think if we hit them hard they come out from being scared. I just think rock may be less talented this year but will always be tougher.
former Wrote:I am a fan also and I DO NOT WANT ANYONE FOM EITHER TEAM TO GET HURT. EVER!!!

I just question the toughness of PC players from past years. When we hit them hard they came out, wheter it be hurt or toughness. I think if we hit them hard they come out from being scared. I just think rock may be less talented this year but will always be tougher.

Just a question, how do you come up with that deduction? Who did Rock ever knock out of a game? Boy, Pulaski sure did curl up in a ball and cower to the all-mighty Rock last year, huh? Seems to me the tougher team won the game... on Rock's storied field. Ask any Rock player how tough Eastham, Abner, McQueen, Flynn, Joseph, Beshears and others are.
Just keep living in your fairy tale world, that believes giving up less than 50 yards rushing in a game is a victory. Pulaski County will live in reality...Scoring more POINTS wins football games. Have fun standing on the 30.
I will be there. Yes we are tougher.
former Wrote:I will be there. Yes we are tougher.

:flush:
former Wrote:I am a fan also and I DO NOT WANT ANYONE FOM EITHER TEAM TO GET HURT. EVER!!!

"How tough you are" is determined by wins and losses. :please:
Forever Maroon Wrote:Just a question, how do you come up with that deduction? Who did Rock ever knock out of a game? Boy, Pulaski sure did curl up in a ball and cower to the all-mighty Rock last year, huh? Seems to me the tougher team won the game... on Rock's storied field. Ask any Rock player how tough Eastham, Abner, McQueen, Flynn, Joseph, Beshears and others are.
Just keep living in your fairy tale world, that believes giving up less than 50 yards rushing in a game is a victory. Pulaski County will live in reality...Scoring more POINTS wins football games. Have fun standing on the 30.

:Thumbs:
former Wrote:I will be there. Yes we are tougher.

:thatsfunn

And how many state titles has that won for you?

:ChairHit:
Hatz Wrote:"How tough you are" is determined by wins and losses. :please:

not really, how good you are determines wins and losses.

I have seen some tough teams lose to good teams.
Hatz Wrote::thatsfunn

And how many state titles has that won for you?

:ChairHit:

we have been to 2 STATE TITLE GAMES, even though we lost to the best team in the entire state twice, we still HAVE BEEN THERE 2 MORE TIMES THAN PULASKI CO.
im gonna go with pulaski in this one. 34-14
former Wrote:not really, how good you are determines wins and losses.

I have seen some tough teams lose to good teams.

You keep being "tough" in your own little world... Pulaski will keep being WINNERS!
Forever Maroon Wrote:You keep being "tough" in your own little world... Pulaski will keep being WINNERS!

WOW, 1 district championship and all of a sudden you are winners. Talk about a big head. Get back to me when you win a few regions and some dist titles.
Winners, you are funny
former Wrote:WOW, 1 district championship and all of a sudden you are winners. Talk about a big head. Get back to me when you win a few regions and some dist titles.
Winners, you are funny

Keep stopping that run!
Forever Maroon Wrote:Keep stopping that run!

Keep making me laugh, I do appreciate it. :thanks:

Keep being the 1 time Dist champions you winners.:thatsfunn
former Wrote:Keep making me laugh, I do appreciate it. :thanks:

Keep being the 1 time Dist champions you winners.:thatsfunn

Not worried about winning district or region or anything else. Right now all PC cares about is beating Rock...AGAIN!! By the way, when was the time Rock won a district or region or ANYTHING else.TongueirateSho
Forever Maroon Wrote:Not worried about winning district or region or anything else. Right now all PC cares about is beating Rock...AGAIN!! By the way, when was the time Rock won a district or region or ANYTHING else.TongueirateSho

not sure on last title won in dist or region, but we did win teh ray correll bowl vs Pulaski 2 years ago.

Keep me laughing please.