Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County 21 Russell 7
Yea I don't understand the running to the sideline thing. We (myself, my dad, and Grady) were discussing that the other night of when did he go away from running the plays in with either the guard or other players. That does waste TOO much time.
1978 Nope, No ax to grind when you have a pitchfork that sometimes hits a nerve. Just stating fact and what majority of the people in the stands see, that don't wear maroon colored glasses, and ask why ??????
And no I have never been an :worthy: Ivan lover or hater, just showed him respect. Not anymore or to :notworthy those that worship the ground he walks on !!!!!!!!!! I just call it as it is which sometimes hurts. Again, don't know the answer. All I know is these kids can play ball and have seen them do alot better in the past. The kids played a very good game Friday against Mason and I will support the PLAYERS
Like I said in a tight situation he and his crew cannot coach or make adjustments for the second half. so no ax to grind here.
FBALL Wrote:No Ivan is not the pope and he is not perfect. But alot of people have been complaining about be too coservative and not knowing what he is doing. What a Joke. Most of you can't even spell his name.

I-ran McGlone
I ban McGlone
Ivan GameBlown
Ivan The Predictable
Ivan McGlone ..... That's it. :Cheerlead

(I am glad he never reads this junk because he is a great guy)
RedDevil1981 Wrote:I-ran McGlone
I ban McGlone
Ivan GameBlown
Ivan The Predictable
Ivan McGlone ..... That's it. :Cheerlead

(I am glad he never reads this junk because he is a great guy)

Well I agree with the last line.
Simply put, the last 3-4 years, Ivans teams have played like his age.
Here we go again. Ivan haters. Ivan has been around for a long time. He knows the game of football and utilizes the best players he has. He is not going to place a kid in a position to fail. By the time we get into the playoffs we will see a lot more of the younger players already named. I think Russell is doing just fine right now. They will be better as the weeks go by.

5 years ago there were signs up around town "Ivan for President". We have short memories.
Jeepman Wrote:Here we go again. Ivan haters. Ivan has been around for a long time. He knows the game of football and utilizes the best players he has. He is not going to place a kid in a position to fail. By the time we get into the playoffs we will see a lot more of the younger players already named. I think Russell is doing just fine right now. They will be better as the weeks go by.

5 years ago there were signs up around town "Ivan for President". We have short memories.

No signs in my yard !!!!!!! Evident you have had no kid play for :worthy: IVAN
pitchfork Wrote:No signs in my yard !!!!!!! Evident you have had no kid play for :worthy: IVAN
Pitchfork, keep right on grinding.....maybe soon you will run out of ax and all of us and the program will be better off for it
As I said NO Ax to grind here or soap box to stand on, just a pitchfork. Just looking threw plain glasses now. Watching the same game you are.
Supporting the PLAYERS. They should win this week at Lewis and get ready for the Rams to come into the HANK. Be another good week for Davidson & Bailey to heal up. They were missed last week. Good to Googie at QB.
Russell 35
Lewis 14
You are all a bunch of sissies!!! Raceland Rules the World!!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You are all a bunch of sissies!!! Raceland Rules the World!!!!

No sissies here R-D-A, just "airing it out" like those Ams do on friday nights...well most fridays...umm... some fridays.....how about occasionally?:biggrin:
how about two fridays from now?
LOL...I shoulda waited til that thread gets started.....just knew you couldnt resist.....LOL:devilflam
pitchfork Wrote:As I said NO Ax to grind here or soap box to stand on, just a pitchfork. Just looking threw plain glasses now. Watching the same game you are.
Supporting the PLAYERS. They should win this week at Lewis and get ready for the Rams to come into the HANK. Be another good week for Davidson & Bailey to heal up. They were missed last week. Good to Googie at QB.
Russell 35
Lewis 14

Bailey won't be back and Davidson is doubtful for the season. Spradlin will probably sit this week to recover from ankle injury. A lot of young players should see action early because of the score and to prevent injuries.