Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd on probation...and Some fans get banned
Its only going to get worse if the board don't do anything about it.... U think the Hi-Hat Crazzies was bad the other night they will raise hell if nothing gets done to BL
yelp i agree 100 percent uknownot......
well if nothing happens to BL we.. let's just say Dr. Fannin will get a couple phone calls and trust me they wont be plesent phone calls either!!!! so BL better get some kind of punishment
didnt the referee in the hot pants get banned???
yea he got banned
what about the one with the crazy wig??
yea he also got banned from the games
Well if he did its a shame cause all he did was have fun. He was reckonizable because of the ref shirt and everyone could remember him. I was there and cheered for niether team but figured it was the bestt game in the region that night and the BL fans where a lot worse then the SF fans. The crazies where final out like old and a BL graduate had to go and ruin that. (people just can not stand the raiders winning)
i totally agree pole i mean that was the first night the crazies were really back an now some of em arent allowed back for the rest of the season thats a shame i think an i think bl should be punished for destroyin sf locker room
well i no ppl dont like the raiders winning either but they better get use to it.. and for Dr. Fannin he is a horrible superintendent if he really did put sf on probation and didnt do anything to betsy layne
i was there and watched everything from the track...did he even throw a punch??? only thing he should get in trouble for was dress code.....everyone of the crazies seemed like they were havin fun and it got ruined because so betsy layne cool cats thought itd be fun to start a fight that they dont even get in trouble for
yea thats pathetic that nothing is being done to bl for starting the fight an for ruining the locker room dr fannin needs to take inicitiative an do something to bl also
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Its only going to get worse if the board don't do anything about it.... U think the Hi-Hat Crazzies was bad the other night they will raise hell if nothing gets done to BL

I totally agree.
This is absolutely ridiculous. Now I don't know if all of the punishments have been issued out, but if both sides aren't dealt with properly, it will certainly be an injustice to SFHS. As far as the locker room incident, I think the coach Brent Rose should be held liable for his players' actions. To let players just demolish another schools locker rooms and their possessions is just simply ridiculous. Not only does it show lack of class on BL's part, but it should never be tolerated in the first place. I couldn't imagine a coach that would just let his team vandalize another opponents locker room....

I sure hope this situation isn't done with and the Board isn't biased towards the whole ordeal..... Anyone know if this is the extent of it or not?
agree bomber
i think maybe BL has a fine for what they done but that isnt going to teach the team a lesson if the school pays for it
true but i mean was coach rose in the locker room while all of this was takin place
I said it first, but everyone thought that I was stupid making that kind of comment. Look back on my post of Ryan Johnson cans BL.
If he was he should be fired and the side that started the fight should be banned not the side that was takin up for themselves bl fan section should be banned also for throwing the bottles at Ryan
i agree bruiser....i mean thats pretty bad that u get mad cuz u get beat then throw bottles at players from the winning team
I think the whole SF on probation is stupid because BL started the fight and they messed up SF's locker room and that is so childish. They need to learn how to take their loss and quit being a sore loser! BL needs to learn that SF is better then them!
well said basketballfan
If fans are not allowed, how do they know when money is being taken up who they are for? What about if SF fans wear clothes that are not SF colors or have SF on them anywhere... Will the people who take up money at the gate have the final say as to who they allow in and dont? What about older fans, like parents of the players, will they not be allowed to watch there kids play?
i can understand maybe a game or 2 but the whole season is kind of rediculous
i think that... dr fannin is blowing this way out of paportion.... this is ridiculous he should calm down.... and sf getting punishments and bl not getting any is stupid becuz they started the fight.... also tearing up a locker room they should fire coach rose for this if he was in there... and let this go on.... the board must have sumthing against sf to only punish them and not bl.... they say sf needs to work on there behavior they need to work on how they do there job cuz they are no better than the sf fans!!!!
very well said space jam its pretty bad that the ppl that came over n started on sf dont get punished....an i agree if coach rose was in there while all this was takin place he should be fired
Just throw out the fans that were involved..on both sides...the players shouldn't be punished if they didn't participate in the fighting...Betsy Layne should be put on probation for trashing the locker room...if they broke lights and all that then it's nothing more then vandolism. Quite possible the most ignorant ruling of all time.
yeah but its kind of hard to pin point every fan involved some fans got caught in the middle of it and couldnt get out of the 30 people pile
i dont even think sf should be punished cuz it was a betsy lane fan that came over there n said something to one of the sf fans
Basically The Probation Means That Somebody Else This Season Will Push The Envelope And Take A Shot At The Sf Players Or Fans In Order To Get Them Removed. Fanning Has Someone Pulling His Strings Down The Road, Otherwise He Would Have Realized That This Situation Was Heated Because Of The Football Game In The Fall. Some Cheap Shots That Led To A Scuffle On The Field And Sf Players Being Assaulted By A Bl Assistant Coach. Oh Well, Typical Behavior From Bl, But Sf Will Shoulder The Blame, We Always Do- Thats Why They Give Us Big Shoulders. But Be Assured That Those Of Us Adults That Attend The Games Will Keep A Watchful Eye To Keep Our Kids From Becoming Targets.