Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell Co
86.27%
Boyd Co
13.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd Co. @ Bell Co. 11/5
Ring that Bell for Dudley, all through the playoffs..Go Bell!
The Bobcats Big lets begin our run to the state!
Bell...
Starters out 1st quarter
BTW, Bell huge, 63-0.
Anyways...Bell Huge...This might get scary..:yikes:
Bell Big...this is one of those games that makes a great case for only letting the top two teams in each district into the playoffs.
bell big nothing aganist boyd bell is just to good
Bell Co big.
Bell big!!!
Bell 61-0
Let's keep this thread on-topic.
Bell by 4 td's
Bell rolls big in this one!
Cory Davenport will also sit out this game as well. Just like he did against Madison Southern and McCreary Central. He will be back for rnd 2 probably against Lawrence Co at home.
I will take Bell co 60-0
I feel sorry for Boyd when I read this thread!....I mean COME ON!....not one single post that even disputes what is being said?....or a pom-pom for their team?

kick up a little dust at least!....where is their fan support?

I know they aren't just gonna call it done....before it begins!

Bell is good...great....really tough...and I do expect them to come out and show how good they are....but Someone from Boyd should be saying Something!

.....or maybe they don't have internet!...lol

Bell wins...55 - 7...IMO....But I love a Cinderella story!...

[IMG][/IMG]

Hey, at least I think they will score!....which is more than HC did with them last week!...UGH!...( I still hate it)...wink!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Yes really.
Yea remember other schools have fans and parents to, if you are one? act like it.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Cory Davenport will also sit out this game as well. Just like he did against Madison Southern and McCreary Central. He will be back for rnd 2 probably against Lawrence Co at home.

Is he still having trouble with his injury? Or is it just playing safe so he won't get hurt again?
blowout
Filthy Animal Wrote:I feel sorry for Boyd when I read this thread!....I mean COME ON!....not one single post that even disputes what is being said?....or a pom-pom for their team?

kick up a little dust at least!....where is their fan support?

I know they aren't just gonna call it done....before it begins!

Bell is good...great....really tough...and I do expect them to come out and show how good they are....but Someone from Boyd should be saying Something!

.....or maybe they don't have internet!...lol

Bell wins...55 - 7...IMO....But I love a Cinderella story!...

[IMG][Image: http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l597...lipper.jpg][/IMG]

Hey, at least I think they will score!....which is more than HC did with them last week!...UGH!...( I still hate it)...wink!
They have internet but most likely are realistic. It is very hard to get excited about getting to go to the woodshed after a one win season. We here in Lawerence have been there, done that and I do not wish that on any team. I totally agree with the top two teams only going to playoffs because of that very reason. Boyd is all about the passing game. Not much of a running game. They play hard until they get tired. They gave Ashland and LC a good game for the first half but with not many subs they just get wore out. Of course I have to root for Boyd as they are in our district and I was born and raised in Boyd. Go Boyd and dig very deep for the greatest upset ever in Ky high school football.:Cheerlead
Bell will hold them under 14 points. D will win this game as would it for everyone who plays the game of football
dawgbyte02 Wrote:They have internet but most likely are realistic. It is very hard to get excited about getting to go to the woodshed after a one win season. We here in Lawerence have been there, done that and I do not wish that on any team. I totally agree with the top two teams only going to playoffs because of that very reason. Boyd is all about the passing game. Not much of a running game. They play hard until they get tired. They gave Ashland and LC a good game for the first half but with not many subs they just get wore out. Of course I have to root for Boyd as they are in our district and I was born and raised in Boyd. Go Boyd and dig very deep for the greatest upset ever in Ky high school football.:Cheerlead

ATTA BOY!!...Now there's a little dust!:Thumbs:
Filthy Animal Wrote:ATTA BOY!!...Now there's a little dust!:Thumbs:

Too bad it is a Lawrence fan that is just hoping to play Boyd in the 2nd round.:yawn:
Is Boyd Co. going to show up for that game. Or sould i can blow out. Bell Co. will win this game by 8 TDS or more.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Too bad it is a Lawrence fan that is just hoping to play Boyd in the 2nd round.:yawn:
Actually I hope we get by Rock and get the opportunity to play one of the best football teams in the state next week.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Actually I hope we get by Rock and get the opportunity to play one of the best football teams in the state next week.

I hope we get to play LC as well but I think that Rock will beat you guys JMO.
i dont even look for the bell county starters to dress tonight...

good luck boyd. :igiveup:
SweetLemonade Wrote:Is he still having trouble with his injury? Or is it just playing safe so he won't get hurt again?

Just playing it safe. He has practiced all week. No since of taking the chance and getting him hurt in a game we dont need him in. He did great last week after coming back 162 yards and 4 TD's against a good Harlan Co team.

IMO this is smart by Dudley. He will be well rested to make a push for the State Title. Just imagine him getting hurt against teams like MCC, Madison Southern, or Boyd Co.

Dudley doesnt care about stats, we ALL know Cory would be right up there in leading the state in rushing yards had he played the last 2 and tonights game.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Just playing it safe. He has practiced all week. No since of taking the chance and getting him hurt in a game we dont need him in. He did great last week after coming back 162 yards and 4 TD's against a good Harlan Co team.

IMO this is smart by Dudley. He will be well rested to make a push for the State Title. Just imagine him getting hurt against teams like MCC, Madison Southern, or Boyd Co.

Dudley doesnt care about stats, we ALL know Cory would be right up there in leading the state in rushing yards had he played the last 2 and tonights game.

see thats one of the reasons i cannot stand bell co. or anything about them the cockiness all i have heard on here all year is bell co. how no one can beat them and they are the best. well if i were mr. davenport i believe i would be playing every game i could might be the last one this year any things are possible. and i think it would be might funny if dudley would hold him out and end up losing that would be hilarious. and you might beat boyd, you might beat rockcastle/lc and go on win regional but still don't feel you will get past boyle co. just like YOU didn't do last year. i am taking boyd co. 28-21 just because i don't like bell co.
Jerry Wrote:see thats one of the reasons i cannot stand bell co. or anything about them the cockiness all i have heard on here all year is bell co. how no one can beat them and they are the best. well if i were mr. davenport i believe i would be playing every game i could might be the last one this year any things are possible. and i think it would be might funny if dudley would hold him out and end up losing that would be hilarious. and you might beat boyd, you might beat rockcastle/lc and go on win regional but still don't feel you will get past boyle co. just like YOU didn't do last year. i am taking boyd co. 28-21 just because i don't like bell co.

Thats fine. Think however you want too. This will be the same outcome as McCreary Central and Madison Southern, which Cory D sat out.

I love the haters though. When your good, they will hate. TongueirateSho