Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 players in the 15..1/12/06
"Batpuff" Wrote:How is that only one of you have even mentioned Shawn Thompson, has there even been a team in the 15th even stopped him, yea the team record isnt the greatest, but how can you even leave him out. You all going on about Riddle, what did he do against LC not much, and yet Shawn done is normal Double Double. Not putting Riddle down because he is a nice player, but know where near the caliper of Shawn!

No one in this area has stopped Shawn this year.

OH wait yea there is one every game the officals. lol

Calm down Batpuff, most posters STILL HAVEN'T got it stuck in their mind that Lawrence County is now in the 15th Region. As far as Shawn goes, out of all the players I have SEEN play this year, he is definately top 5.

1. Brad Lowe
2. Matt Maynard
3. Shawn Thompson
4. Landon Slone
5. Brandon May
6. Brandon Kidd
7. Ryan Johnson
8. Mitchell Riddle
9. Jamie Case
10. Jamie McCarty
No way McCarty should be #10. At least 5.
JC stopped Shawn Thompson Holding him to only 2 pts the 2nd half..........
1. Brad Lowe
2. Ryan Johnson
3. Shawn Thompson
4. Jamie McCarty
5. Brandon May
6. Landon Slone
7. Ethan Johnson
8. Matt Maynard
9. Ryan Little
10. Mitchell Riddle
i think that ethan and ryan johnson and, ryan little should be on everyones list
"bill tom" Wrote:JC stopped Shawn Thompson Holding him to only 2 pts the 2nd half..........

but how many did he have in the game.
He ended the game with 20 points and 10 boards and did not start, and was playing sick that game as well!!!!!!
"basketballstar" Wrote:No way McCarty should be #10. At least 5.

Haven't seen McCarty play this year basketballstar, just going by word of mouth, when I see him play it might change.
I think you can throw Tyler Hamilton(Correct me if thats wrong)from Pike Central in there somewhere as well, after his performance against SV. I got to listen to some of the game, the radio crew said he had 24pts and double digits in rebounding as well, and they were high on him saying he came through in the clutch when Brad Lowe fouled out and named him player of the game...If he plays consistant. I don't know whre i'd rate him but he at least deserves to be mentioned.

Does that name sound correct??
Batpuff, you may wnat to check your stats one more time cause it was more like 12 points 6 reb.....He didnt score 18 in the first half. Check the book......:rules:
1.Landon Slone-Paintsville
2.Brad Lowe-PC
3.Matt Maynard-Belfry
4.Kyle Rice- JC :dance:
5.Jamie MaCcraty:wenumber1
6.Brandon Kidd-BL
7.Jamie Case-Belfry
8.Shawn Thompson-LC
9.Shane Grimm-Paintsville
10a.Ryan Johnson-SF
Brad Lowe
Landon Slone
Jamie McCarty
Brandon May
Matt Maynard
Kyle Rice
J.D. Vanhoose
Shawn Thompson
Mitchell Riddle
Brandon Kidd
How can some of you forget about Kyle Rice-JC (who can stop him?)
Landon Slone is the only player listed in the top 100 players for the 15th and he is #30
"basketballstar" Wrote:1. Brad Lowe
2. Landon Slone
3. Jamie McCarty
4. Matt Maynard
5. Brandon May
6. Ryan Johnson
7. Ethan Johnson
8. Ryan Little
9. Brandon Kidd
10. Michael Stephens

looks good
"nobody" Wrote:Landon Slone is the only player listed in the top 100 players for the 15th and he is #30

That list is a joke. It also has Thomas from Ashland in the top 30 and Vanhoose from Russell in the top 20. Brandon May is #87, Brad Lowe is not on the list and he's leading the state in scoring.
"Moe" Wrote:I think you can throw Tyler Hamilton(Correct me if thats wrong)from Pike Central in there somewhere as well, after his performance against SV. I got to listen to some of the game, the radio crew said he had 24pts and double digits in rebounding as well, and they were high on him saying he came through in the clutch when Brad Lowe fouled out and named him player of the game...If he plays consistant. I don't know whre i'd rate him but he at least deserves to be mentioned.

Does that name sound correct??

He's a good player in clutch situations.. Him and eric Slone. Top 10,, maybe not.. But definately two players i would want on my team.
1-5:AC's starters
6. lowe
7 riddle
8 may
9 joseph

10 slone(no where near as good as the ones above)
You need to get out of allen once in a while. Also Landon Slone is definately top ten and when on his game at least 2 or 3. Kyle Rice and McCarty are definately better than the ones you mentioned as well. Riddle is yet to be proven top 10 and who is Joseph?
farley joseph from ac (no one can stop him when he has the rock)
1.Landon Slone-Paintsville
2.Brad Lowe-PC
3.Matt Maynard-Belfry
4.Jamie McCarty-JC
5.Brandon May-SC
6.Mitcell Riddle-SV
7.Jamie Case-Belfry
8.Shawn Thompson-LC
9.Shane Grimm-Paintsville
10.Ryan Johnson-SF
10.Kyle Rice-JC
"Bo Duke" Wrote:1-5:AC's starters
6. lowe
7 riddle
8 may
9 joseph

LMFAO!!!!Cool :BigLaugh: You need banned for makeing a comment like this.
"Bo Duke" Wrote:1-5:AC's starters
6. lowe
7 riddle
8 may
9 joseph

:wtf1: ......this is crazy, at least be realistic...with all due respect.:lame: