Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3 Point Shooters in the 15th!
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Alfus have u seen mason shoot when hes open i have and i promise when hes shooting around he dont miss

Dude, I dont even know what to say with you saying Mason Hall can outshoot JJ Redick...That's ridiculous and any rational human being knows how hilarious that is...
He may not be able to but im just saying the boy can shoot
..theres not many in the world that could shoot w/ reddick
Justin Blanton
Jesse Meek
Shane Grimm
J.D. VanHoose
Eathan Johnson
Brandon May
These guys are very talented shooters.....
Brad Lowe for sure!
Mason Hall should be on that list.
I agree ACE..Mason is the best pure shooter in the 15th.
Ethan Johnson is very talented.. he will be very good next year
I think that wes akers is a great 3 point shooter
Wes Akers is a very good 3point shooter... he just has to have a little work!!
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:i would put him up agianst redick if they were shooting best outta 100
And you would lose, bad.
Shane Grimm showed that he is definately a threat at the arch these past few games he has played.
Brad lowe
"Cash" Wrote:Shane Grimm showed that he is definately a threat at the arch these past few games he has played.
without a Doubt, he had a hugh game in thieir loss to Central, how many treys did he have?? I think he had around 23pts.
the SF boys take your pick
i think ethan j is a real good shooter and brandon may is to but he had a better season last yr
eric arnett from magoffin
mebbe Mason Hall from South Floyd hes a pretty good three point shooter and,has some pretty good ball handling skills.
josh prater and ryan collins
"Cash" Wrote:Shane Grimm showed that he is definately a threat at the arch these past few games he has played.

YESSIR...this kid can shoot lights out...I also think Tyler Whitaker (JC) can shoot but he looks for the other guy and really helps his team out by doing so. Justin Blanton from JC can shoot too.
mason hall from south floyd
r u from bl or south floyd?
jamie mccarty by far
JD Vanhoose
Shane Grimm has been lighting it up lately.
With being abscent from basketball and getting back into the rhythm of things...McCarty has had respectable numbers.

Mason Hall and Jamie McCarty are the best 3pt shooters in the 15th.
Shane Grimm
Jaime McCarty
Chad Hall
"Bandit" Wrote:Shane Grimm
Jaime McCarty
Chad Hall
Chad who???
I say Ethan Johnson, Ryan Johnson, and Tyler Whitaker.
I agree.....
Alfu 21, You have a good list, hopefully they will shoot better the 2rd half of the season.
There is no doubt about who the best three point shooter is in the 15th.................. Jamie McCarty can't be stopped........then probably Ethan Johnson

GO EAGLES :champ: :Guitar01: :thanks: :USAFlag: :BigLaugh: :headphone