•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2014
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Haha he has the kHSAA dialed up and ready to hit send Confusednicker:

Ha Ha that was to easy I was just gonna see if he would walk into it. And sure enough :flush: :biglmao: . And no I might be alot of things but a Rat I am not. :poker face: :biglmao:
bucslover68 Wrote:And they still beat LC by 2 TDs lolTongueirateSho

Yawn but on a serious note Our Girl's Basketball Team could beat Belfry's Boys Basketball Team. :hilarious: and would spot you 10 Confusednicker:
:hilarious::hilarious:

PaytoPlay Wrote:^ WideRight05 - you know Belfry would dominate those little Bluebirds you follow so closely.

:thatsfunn I would take a championship losing Highlands by 21 points! Thats another level of football they are playing at the top of 4a. You better try to beat Johnson Central 1st because Highlands was probably at least 2 better then the Eagles if not more.
I give respect Belfry for winning a couple titles. But to put them in the same class or up there with Highlands HA HA. Highlands is on a whole different level than any team outside of the big Louisville schools and I don't know if the Louisville schools are on that level. Sure Belfry has won a couple titles but how many has Highlands won? Belfry wins a title and gets blowed out by JC who can't even get past the Region. Highlands if they don't win it every year they are right there and most years wins it.
Do-double-gg Wrote::hilarious::hilarious:

:thatsfunn I would take a championship losing Highlands by 21 points! Thats another level of football they are playing at the top of 4a. You better try to beat Johnson Central 1st because Highlands was probably at least 2 better then the Eagles if not more.

I would take a championship losing Highlands give Belfry 3 scores and still there would be a running clock midway of the third quarter. :popcorn:Confusednicker:
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ WideRight05 - you know Belfry would dominate those little Bluebirds you follow so closely.

Confusedmoke: :thatsfunn Kids again say NO TO CRACK!

:biglmao:
LMAO. I guess I should have put an emoticon when I made that post. I wasn't being serious guys.

Carry on.
I hear the KHSAA could be slapping Belfry with some violations for choking.
WideRight05 Wrote:I hear the KHSAA could be slapping Belfry with some violations for choking.

Highlands would have got the same penalty as Cordia based off their 2013 performance
WideRight05 Wrote:I hear the KHSAA could be slapping Belfry with some violations for choking.
Confusednicker:
I love all the hate....lets us know that we're doing something right on Pond Creek! haha Bring it on!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just some info from media day...66 players in team picture with only 7 seniors and 14 coaches lol!
bucslover68 Wrote:Just some info from media day...66 players in team picture with only 7 seniors and 14 coaches lol!

How many freshman are playing?
Why all the smack talk from all the Lawrence fans? Beat Belfry on the field and then you can actually talk.
:devilflam
Don Carlo Wrote:How many freshman are playing?

Hard to tell just from the picture, but looked like 25-29 freshman.
Pads are poppin on pond creek.
^ Musical heaven.

Anywhere online to check out the team pic, etc?
Lawrence had better be careful but I love the confidence
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ Musical heaven.

Anywhere online to check out the team pic, etc?
Definitely music to my ears.

Sent ya a PM Pay
skully03 Wrote:Pads are poppin on pond creek.

Heard they been a poppin for a couple weeks now.......... Confusednicker:TongueirateSho
Hard for me to hear all these people talking stuff... I have permanent hearing loss from all the times I hear the train horn during the season. Maybe if so many schools would stop worrying about fad offenses and basketball stars at wide outs, they could stop a power offense. Until then, my hearing stands no chance.
KyRock Wrote:Heard they been a poppin for a couple weeks now.......... Confusednicker:TongueirateSho
Right, because we all know we could get by with it, nobody would turn us in right? The saying is true, haters gonna hate.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Hard for me to hear all these people talking stuff... I have permanent hearing loss from all the times I hear the train horn during the season. Maybe if so many schools would stop worrying about fad offenses and basketball stars at wide outs, they could stop a power offense. Until then, my hearing stands no chance.

Somebody skeered TongueirateSho :hilarious:
I think I can safely say that the Belfry fans I know, are not scared of anything but me!
Granny Bear Wrote:I think I can safely say that the Belfry fans I know, are not scared of anything but my cooking

Fixed it for you.

Big Grin
14 coaches in the picture this year, which is about normal, but wondering about Casey Lequire and PJ Wright being absent. I was wondering if they weren't coaching this year or if they just couldn't make the picture?
Anyone of note from last years team not come back out? Who is getting the lion's share of reps at QB so far this summer? Are the battles for starting positions starting to take shape yet or is it just too early? How does the Coach from East Ridge seem to be adjusting to the staff at Belfry?
PaytoPlay Wrote:Anyone of note from last years team not come back out? Who is getting the lion's share of reps at QB so far this summer? Are the battles for starting positions starting to take shape yet or is it just too early? How does the Coach from East Ridge seem to be adjusting to the staff at Belfry?

Only one I noticed was Jacob Francisco, I think we all assumed he wouldn't be back out. Keaton is your QB as far as I know, don't expect any different. As far as battles, outside of corner I don't know where ones would even exist. X is playing a lot of CB from what I've heard and that's really surprising to me.
7 seniors I counted, but 6 of them start.

Starting lineup in my opinion
QB - #4 Taylor (Sr.)
FB - #5 Hatfield (Sr.)
RB - #3 Willis (Jr.), #8 Joplin (Jr.)
WR - #27 Woolum (So.), #6 Corbett (So.)
TE - #44 Bentley (So.), #23 Horton (So.)
T - #53 Gibbs (Jr.), #61 Dotson (So.)
G - #76 Scott (So.), #67 Mullins (Sr.)
C - #55 Francis (Sr.)

DT - #23 Horton (So.), #44 Bentley (So.)
NG - #76 Scott (So.)
LB - #33 Stanley (Sr.), #11 Sanger (Jr.)
S - #9 Edwards (Sr.), #10 Catron (So.)
CB - #3Willis (Jr.), #15 Varney (Fr.)

Included numbers for you guys to reference if you out of town guys see photos or anything. Just what I think based on what I've seen and (mostly) heard, maybe Deonte Joplin takes X Willis' spot at corner, but if they're gonna replace him I'd rather it be someone who isn't a featured offensive player.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next