•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case Against Donald J. Trump
Trump's chancing of winning decrease each time he opens his mouth. His twitter tirade against the media yesterday sounded more like a concession speech than his typical crying. I'll be surprised if he even makes it to election day at this point.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good to see Hillary's number one fan has returned. I guess the pouting in a corner is over for now. Run along now and cast your vote for Hillary little buddy.

If anything you're the one that supported Hillary by voting for Trump. I'll admit I didn't think the Republicans would find a way to mess this one up, but they sure did.

[Image: http://memeshappen.com/media/created/TRU...-39872.jpg]
The latest New York poll, released today shows that New York native Donald Trump trails New York carpet bagger, Hillary Clinton by a margin of 25 points - 50 to 25. I think that Trump boasted that he would beat Hillary in his home state. That's a lot of ground to make up. Will he waste time and money campaigning there, as he did in Connecticut? Not if he wants to be president.
:happytear:

Just remember, more people sided with my ideas then your superior all mighty ones.

Second, the thing that makes me the happiest about this is the fact that your boy who you want in office soooo bad will never have a shot at the white house. He's burned all of his bridges down. He's done and so are your ideas.

Your GOP is dead. RINOS are done. Cruz fell in like like a good little sheep riding Obamas plane and doing what he could to help the cause and status quo.
Your kind makes us sick. It's our party now. Vote for Hillary all you want
It won't change the fact that you've rooted for her since day one

And don't feed us this poll garbage. There's a million of themy and they all say different things. Most polls I see are within margin of error.

Don't go pout in a corner again now....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::happytear:

Just remember, more people sided with my ideas then your superior all mighty ones.

Second, the thing that makes me the happiest about this is the fact that your boy who you want in office soooo bad will never have a shot at the white house. He's burned all of his bridges down. He's done and so are your ideas.

Your GOP is dead. RINOS are done. Cruz fell in like like a good little sheep riding Obamas plane and doing what he could to help the cause and status quo.

And don't feed us this poll garbage. There's a million of themy and they all say different things. Most polls I see are within margin of error.

Yeah, just like more people sided with Obama's ideas. More people sided with Bill Clinton's ideas. A large number of people, you included, side with Bernie's and Hillary's ideas. So we should cheer them on, right? :hilarious:

Just admit it RIUTG, you made a bad decision. Bash Ted Cruz all you want to try to dodge the topic, Trump is a poor choice for a general election candidate and now even some of his strongest supporters are starting to see that.

You want to call out my kind, the conservatives that actually stand for principle, when you're the one that voted for a RINO moderate. For someone who "won" the primary, you're doing a lot more pouting. Just like your master. :biglmao:
CMon mini me hoot. You know you all are done. You might as well start a new party and let little teddy run.
Ole teddy will be lucky to win a Senate race again
I forget who won the primary. Somebody told us Trump didn't stand a chance.:foreveralone:
There cuck like responses are twitters wet dream. You should see how bad it has gotten to be the status quo like you all are. You are hounded by the far right, all of the left, and what few RINOS you all still love are falling further and further behind.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:CMon mini me hoot. You know you all are done. You might as well start a new party and let little teddy run.
I forget who won the primary. Somebody told us Trump didn't stand a chance.:foreveralone:

Funny you call me mini me Hoot when you are the one rubbing up to TRT, Luke Skywalker, and the other Trump supporters on here....

Yes, congratulations. Donald Trump has won the Republican primary, which means that your goal of having Hillary Clinton as the next president is sure to be achieved!
Too easy. Confusednicker:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ted Cruz (Like him more and more every time I hear him talk

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its not secret im voting Trump and Cruz.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Seeing as Cruz and Trump could very well make this a two man race, the establishment has all but been left out.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:All republican goons from the establishment swear if Cruz or Trump get the nomination then Hillary will wipe the floor with them. Rushs response was then where does that put the establishment candidates that these two are beating by 20 and 30 percentage points?

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cruz doesn't get excited and doesn't makes mistakes. That's a presidential quality.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Once again, if your name isn't Trump, Cruz, or Rubio you have no business being in the race. As I've said Bush's money is the only candidate with a miracle chance.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As ive said from the beginning, Trump has my vote unless Cruz is bettered positioned to win. One of those two are the only two I will vote for in this presidential election.
If neither are the republican nominee, my vote will go to a 3rd party candidate.

But, but, but, but aren’t we supposed to support the nominee to stop Hillary Clinton?
WideRight05 Wrote:Funny you call me mini me Hoot when you are the one rubbing up to TRT, Luke Skywalker, and the other Trump supporters on here....

Yes, congratulations. Donald Trump has won the Republican primary, which means that your goal of having Hillary Clinton as the next president is sure to be achieved!

What are you talking about. I was the original Trump supporter here. Who is like skywalker.
As I've said several times, I was fine with cruz. I would have voted for cruz if it came down to him and hillary.
It's your whining cucks that can't seem get over your bruised egos and keep Hillary from getting elected. I'm pro trump. Always have been. Always will be.
WideRight05 Wrote:Too easy. Confusednicker:

But, but, but, but aren’t we supposed to support the nominee to stop Hillary Clinton?

What is this suppose to prove? :biglmao: your going senile like your daddy.
I've never denied any of those things. The only reason I like seeing the demise of cruz now is the butt hurt that flows out of you and your daddy.
Keep em coming. Just remember Trump's the nominee . You'll never take that away.....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What are you talking about. I was the original Trump supporter here. Who is like skywalker.
As I've said several times, I was fine with cruz. I would have voted for cruz if it came down to him and hillary.
It's your whining cucks that can't seem get over your bruised egos and keep Hillary from getting elected. I'm pro trump. Always have been. Always will be.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What is this suppose to prove? :biglmao: your going senile like your daddy.
I've never denied any of those things. The only reason I like seeing the demise of cruz now is the butt hurt that flows out of you and your daddy.
Keep em coming. Just remember Trump's the nominee . You'll never take that away.....

You have been going on and on these past few months about how we are hurting the party by not voting for the nominee. And yet you would only vote for Trump? Hypocrisy at its finest.

You were fine with Cruz but yet you continue to take shots at him. Then again, you probably are just like Trump in that you forget that Cruz is not your opponent now. For a "winner" you sure act butt hurt. Because deep down you know you're placing your support for Trump based on pure emotion with no facts. :hilarious:

This is the typical talk we get from Trump supporters. Trump won the primary, so therefore, we should be good little lemmings and support him.

[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64550530.jpg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What are you talking about. I was the original Trump supporter here. Who is like skywalker.

Forgive me for butting in here, I can attest to the validity of this claim. You said "The man just keeps pulling at my heart strings" before anybody else on here endorsed Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Forgive me for butting in here, I can attest to the validity of this claim. You said "The man just keeps pulling at my heart strings" before anybody else on here endorsed Trump.

What RIUTG posted which had very little to do with my point was calling himself the original Trump supporter. I pointed out how he bragged and bragged on Cruz until he ran directly against Trump once the herd thinned down, as evidenced by what I posted.
WideRight05 Wrote:What RIUTG posted which had very little to do with my point was calling himself the original Trump supporter. I pointed out how he bragged and bragged on Cruz until he ran directly against Trump once the herd thinned down, as evidenced by what I posted.

I did brag on cruz. I never once said I didn't like Trump once the campaign started.
That's the difference and how you and daddy are trying to spin it. We had nothing bad to say about cruz until you whack jobs went on and on about it.
It's you who can't let go and support the nominee. We would have had it been cruz but you all are too "smart" to incorrectly predict what would happen in the primary. But you did.

Your anger at getting one pulled over on you is what upsets you two. It's not Trump or what he's doing/saying. It's that you all were SO sure he wouldn't be the nominee.

I only take shots at cruz because it pisses you off. Personally I don't care what cruz does. He's irrelevant now. My shots at cruz always draw the ire of the elitist here.

You've proved nothing here today except for furthering our case that only sore losers exist outside of Trump supporters in the GOP. The GOP as you know it is done. The new has arrived and it stands a much better chance at taking the country back then the RINOS
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I did brag on cruz. I never once said I didn't like Trump once the campaign started.
That's the difference and how you and daddy are trying to spin it. We had nothing bad to say about cruz until you whack jobs went on and on about it.
It's you who can't let go and support the nominee. We would have had it been cruz but you all are too "smart" to incorrectly predict what would happen in the primary. But you did.

Your anger at getting one pulled over on you is what upsets you two. It's not Trump or what he's doing/saying. It's that you all were SO sure he wouldn't be the nominee.

I only take shots at cruz because it pisses you off. Personally I don't care what cruz does. He's irrelevant now. My shots at cruz always draw the ire of the elitist here.

You've proved nothing here today except for furthering our case that only sore losers exist outside of Trump supporters in the GOP. The GOP as you know it is done. The new has arrived and it stands a much better chance at taking the country back then the RINOS

Do you actually think I get pissed at you taking shots at Cruz? That shows how little you know, you can't troll the boards like I do being thin skinned. :hilarious: You think this is about me liking Cruz or at least you're trying to spin it that way, it's not. It's about lacking confidence in Donald Trump. I don't trust him because he has flip flopped over and over on issues. You just keep mindlessly wandering wherever he goes. This isn't a movement about conservative principles, you don't care about those. This is a movement about supporting Donald Trump no matter what position he takes on an issue.

It's even more comical how you try to pin me with Hoot - when you and some of the other Trump supporters are the ones constantly patting each other on the back and slapping high fives for your self-esteem. We all know you have a crush on TRT. Confusednicker:

I can't take you seriously and never did. Either you're not reading my posts or deliberately spinning them. If you read them, you would see that Hoot and I had two different predictions. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone who admitted that they didn't research all of the candidates to do that. You're the one that is angry, RIUTG - keep telling yourself that you're not. Your anger is showing because you can't resist taking insult after insult and have done that to anybody against Trump ever since the primary. Your behavior is different from that of a liberal Democrat, the type of behavior you have groaned about with liberals for at least the past four years.

I have provided consistent arguments over and over against you and no longer waste my time doing so because you have been unable to defend yourself. Your constant whining over people not supporting Trump combined with consistent poor use of grammar has been typical of Trump supporters and if Donald Trump loses this election, he has no one but himself and his camp to blame.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::happytear:

Even with the large number of Democrats who voted for Trump in the Republican primaries, many more voted against Trump than voted for him. Trump is a liberal Democrat who took advantage of a field that contained several strong candidates who split the conservative votes. You should thank Reince Priebus for a nominee who will lose to the worst Democratic candidate in history. The GOPe's plan to nominate moderate Jeb Bush backfired and we will all pay the price for Priebus's incompetence when Hillary is sworn into office in January.

If all the polls that you see are within the margin of error, then you are looking in all of the wrong places. There is no better place to follow the polls than Real Clear Politics, and Trump trails in the RCP average of recent national polls by 6.8 points. All of the polls used for the average currently have Trump trailing outside of the margin of error.

RCP Recent Polls Trump v. Hillary
WideRight05 Wrote:Too easy. Confusednicker:

That is funny stuff, right there, Wide. Confusednicker:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
You may not have to worry about it if the Republicans do what they are threatening.

I doubt anyone on this thread will be a Republican after the election if they have a brokered convention. The establishment is acting as whiny as the liberals.

As ive said from the beginning, Trump has my vote unless Cruz is bettered positioned to win. One of those two are the only two I will vote for in this presidential election.
If neither are the republican nominee, my vote will go to a 3rd party candidate.
- Sayeth the man who is condemning those who are planning to do exactly what he said he would do if the GOP failed to nominate an acceptable candidate. :biglmao:

I guess it depends on whose ox is being gored, and right now your ox, Mr. Donald J. Trump, is getting gored by a the Hilldebeast.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:CMon mini me hoot. You know you all are done. You might as well start a new party and let little teddy run.
Trump is down by 7 points to the weakest Democratic candidate in this country's history, he trails in nearly every battleground state poll, and he is even in danger of losing in red states like Arizona and Georgia. That is a real winner you are backing, RIUTG.

Conservatives warned you moderate RINOs that Trump would make a lousy general campaign candidate, and he is failing even worse than most of us expected. I watched part of Trump's speech in Youngstown today. It was obvious that he was reading from teleprompters and he is not even a good reader. Unless Ducking Donald dodges the debates with Hillary, he is going to get lit up.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Trump is down by 7 points to the weakest Democratic candidate in this country's history, he trails in nearly every battleground state poll, and he is even in danger of losing in red states like Arizona and Georgia. That is a real winner you are backing, RIUTG.

Conservatives warned you moderate RINOs that Trump would make a lousy general campaign candidate, and he is failing even worse than most of us expected. I watched part of Trump's speech in Youngstown today. It was obvious that he was reading from teleprompters and he is not even a good reader. Unless Ducking Donald dodges the debates with Hillary, he is going to get lit up.

Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy when only 75% of your own party supports you. Mostly due to the never trumpers leading by example.
Pick6 Wrote:Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy when only 75% of your own party supports you. Mostly due to the never trumpers leading by example.
Trump's failure to unify Republicans behind him is just that - his failure. He ran the sleaziest campaign against fellow Republican candidates of any candidate in my lifetime. Trump has continued to attack and threaten revenge on other Republicans for not endorsing him, even after he won the nomination.

Trump is either an idiot or he was never serious about winning in November. He burned bridges with other Republicans during his primary campaign and is continuing to burn bridges with Republicans instead of focusing on winning the election. Trump said that he could win without the support of conservatives because he would pick up the support of Bernie Sanders' supporters.

Did you not declare the #NeverTrump movement dead during the convention? In fact, I believe that you called me out by name in a thread title during my break from BGR. Now you are fretting that conservatives refusing to vote for Trump may cost him the election?

If Trump loses to a candidate as bad as Hillary Clinton, he will have nobody to blame but himself. Presidential nominees are not entitled to the support of voters - they are expected to earn support.

Trump needs to understand that every time that he personally attacks another Republican candidate or elected representative, he is also attacking their supporters. He may despise Ted Cruz, Jeff Flake, and John Kasich, but every time he attacks them, he loses votes. You don't have to be a career politician to know that is a fact.
Ive spoke my peace. No sense in going on about it. Your little hearts are stuck on a future with Hillary and that's fine, but don't ever expect to come on here and not be seen as a Hillary supporter. Its obvious what your intentions are.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive spoke my peace. No sense in going on about it. Your little hearts are stuck on a future with Hillary and that's fine, but don't ever expect to come on here and not be seen as a Hillary supporter. Its obvious what your intentions are.

Did you mean to say "I've spoken my piece?" Not that I should be surprised at the inconsistent grammar of Trump supporters. :hilarious:

It's quite obvious by what you post that you're a liberal Democrat, after all, you're doing Hillary a great service by electing her donor.
WideRight05 Wrote:Do you actually think I get pissed at you taking shots at Cruz? That shows how little you know, you can't troll the boards like I do being thin skinned. :hilarious: You think this is about me liking Cruz or at least you're trying to spin it that way, it's not. It's about lacking confidence in Donald Trump. I don't trust him because he has flip flopped over and over on issues. You just keep mindlessly wandering wherever he goes. This isn't a movement about conservative principles, you don't care about those. This is a movement about supporting Donald Trump no matter what position he takes on an issue.

It's even more comical how you try to pin me with Hoot - when you and some of the other Trump supporters are the ones constantly patting each other on the back and slapping high fives for your self-esteem. We all know you have a crush on TRT. Confusednicker:

I can't take you seriously and never did. Either you're not reading my posts or deliberately spinning them. If you read them, you would see that Hoot and I had two different predictions. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone who admitted that they didn't research all of the candidates to do that. You're the one that is angry, RIUTG - keep telling yourself that you're not. Your anger is showing because you can't resist taking insult after insult and have done that to anybody against Trump ever since the primary. Your behavior is different from that of a liberal Democrat, the type of behavior you have groaned about with liberals for at least the past four years.

I have provided consistent arguments over and over against you and no longer waste my time doing so because you have been unable to defend yourself. Your constant whining over people not supporting Trump combined with consistent poor use of grammar has been typical of Trump supporters and if Donald Trump loses this election, he has no one but himself and his camp to blame.

The primaries are over and so are the outcomes/predictions. Gary Johnson is bouncing off the 8% mark and even though manipulated polls would have us believe it's more like 12-13%, there are still only two possibilities come this fall. Trump or Hillary.

The thing I think to be hysterical is people on the one hand saying they just don't trust Trump, and I hear that a lot, while on the other seeming to either not care or not realize that Hillary's exploits literally command us not to trust her. Despite the lying media/establishment rationales flying around, the truth is Hillary cannot be trusted under any circumstances and Trump deserves the benefit of the doubt. But with the media propaganda campaign drumbeating in everybody's ears 24/7, there will be things that will stick on the wall, and don't think they don't know it. One would really have to be on guard to not be in some way indoctrinated. The reason Trump has support is because people are tired of being lied to and he's saying the right things. IMHO, if Hillary is elected, by the end of her term the carefree existence under which I grew up will be long gone. There will be no opportunity after that to right the ship because those Obama policies that might be undone a few months from now, will be hardened concrete 4 years on down the road. Deny that all you want, but you know it's true. ABTW, the vastly overblown down ticket worries the #NeverTrumpsters are fretting over this time, will come to pass if Hillary is elected.

Hoot is on here campaigning against Trump not on the issues, but in using character assassination tactics and predictions of certain doom that at this point, cannot be substantiated in any way. If you don't want to be pegged to him, maybe you should consider that even Seger disagrees with him and has come out and said so on several occasions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The primaries are over and so are the outcomes/predictions. Gary Johnson is bouncing off the 8% mark and even though manipulated polls would have us believe it's more like 12-13%, there are still only two possibilities come this fall. Trump or Hillary.

The thing I think to be hysterical is people on the one hand saying they just don't trust Trump, and I hear that a lot, while on the other seeming to either not care or not realize that Hillary's exploits literally command us not to trust her. Despite the lying media/establishment rationales flying around, the truth is Hillary cannot be trusted under any circumstances and Trump deserves the benefit of the doubt. But with the media propaganda campaign drumbeating in everybody's ears 24/7, there will be things that will stick on the wall, and don't think they don't know it. One would really have to be on guard to not be in some way indoctrinated. The reason Trump has support is because people are tired of being lied to and he's saying the right things. IMHO, if Hillary is elected, by the end of her term the carefree existence under which I grew up will be long gone. There will be no opportunity after that to right the ship because those Obama policies that might be undone a few months from now, will be hardened concrete 4 years on down the road. Deny that all you want, but you know it's true. ABTW, the vastly overblown down ticket worries the #NeverTrumpsters are fretting over this time, will come to pass if Hillary is elected.

Hoot is on here campaigning against Trump not on the issues, but in using character assassination tactics and predictions of certain doom that at this point, cannot be substantiated in any way. If you don't want to be pegged to him, maybe you should consider that even Seger disagrees with him and has come out and said so on several occasions.

Hoot's the only one doing character assassination? You may want to take a look in the mirror at some of your posts. The only thing you have done is try to use the crowd supporting Trump and "it's not Hillary" in your arguments. Twist my words all you want to try to pin me to Hoot to avoid having to defend yourselves - believe me, I can't take many of these Trump supporters serious at all so if you want to keep twisting my words then I will be honored to be pegged to Hoot. Oh, so Bob Seger disagrees with Hoot. I should be a good little lemming and change my opinions. I like and respect Bob Seger and enjoy joking around with him a lot on here, but I'm not going to just change my opinion because he disagrees with Hoot. This whole time you have been trying to use the crowd to sway me. I don't think like that, and find it funny that you keep thinking that throwing Chris Christie or whoever at me is going to pressure me into supporting Trump. :hilarious:

You just admitted that Trump told you want to hear - that's exactly what he has based his campaign on and people are falling for the bait hook, line, and sinker. Trump has been inconsistent in some of the positions he has taken. The thing I find hysterical is that people actually are taking to this guy like a magnet despite a questionable past and present.

If Hillary wins, we know what we're getting - another hardcore liberal. She is going to struggle herself getting Bernie Sanders' supporters after the rigged primary. With Trump, we stand a chance of losing the conservative movement and replacing it with a populist one. If this movement was about conservatism, then unity would be much greater. It's not. It's about a man with an ego through the roof that still thinks he is in primary mode, thus the result of only 75% support from his own party.

There are no good choices this election. I would like to see us turn things around as a society, but I feel like we went past the tipping point long ago.
Conald Trump knew all along what he was doing. I for one cannot be happier. Never have to worry about a Republican president as long as I live. Rejoice poor people. The reign of terror is over. The White House, the Senate and sooner or later it will be the House. Keep it up Conald. You're doing the Republic a favor!
TheRealThing Wrote:The primaries are over and so are the outcomes/predictions. Gary Johnson is bouncing off the 8% mark and even though manipulated polls would have us believe it's more like 12-13%, there are still only two possibilities come this fall. Trump or Hillary.

There you go again, TRY, accusing me of character assassination of poor Mr. Trump, without even attempting to refute any specific allegation about him. Mr. Trump is so fortunate to have you as his devoted hatchet man on BGR. :-)

If quoting Trump and linking to articles from reputable media sources constitutes character assassination, then how would you describe one who cites blogs as news sources and quotes a serial liar like Mr. Trump to disparage Ted Cruz and other Republicans? Does that qualify as character assassination?

BTW, has the FBI acted upon the revelations that Mr. Trump repeated about Ted Cruz's father's possible role in the assassination of JFK yet? "Enquiring" minds want to know the truth about such a serious accusation.

Maybe the Gateway Pundit can assign a team of investigative reporters to get to the bottom of Rafael Cruz's disgraceful association with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Can you say "Conspiracy nut," TRT?
WideRight05 Wrote:Do you actually think I get pissed at you taking shots at Cruz? That shows how little you know, you can't troll the boards like I do being thin skinned. :hilarious: You think this is about me liking Cruz or at least you're trying to spin it that way, it's not. It's about lacking confidence in Donald Trump. I don't trust him because he has flip flopped over and over on issues. You just keep mindlessly wandering wherever he goes. This isn't a movement about conservative principles, you don't care about those. This is a movement about supporting Donald Trump no matter what position he takes on an issue.

I know you got mad. It's why your daddy cried and left the site to cool off.
As for the rest of your post tl;dr
WideRight05 Wrote:Did you mean to say "I've spoken my piece?" Not that I should be surprised at the inconsistent grammar of Trump supporters. :hilarious:

It's quite obvious by what you post that you're a liberal Democrat, after all, you're doing Hillary a great service by electing her donor.

I've spoken my peace is a commonly used term in the south referring to being at peace with what I said. Not sure how I could take a piece of words.
How sad that when you try to correct someone's grammar they often expose your need for attention and lack of intelligence. When someone results to correcting typos and grammar on a message board it's usually for lack of ideas as is in the case. I'll also never apologize to anyone for anything I write. I'm not forcing you too read it.

So sad.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next