•  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
^And no one is going to tell you why either. Only true PCC faithful know the answer to that question.
ballstar Wrote:Thats not true!!! No one really cares about the 3 he has right now, no reason to fight them.

Yes it is true!!!
ballstar knows exactly what he is talking about. His credibility is beyond anyone elses on this forum.
ballers--you're like the guy that can't make up his mind whether he's for Perry or Cordia. You can't decide whether to be for buckhorn or perry. How sad to always be a strattlepole....
D1Recruiter Wrote:[quote=KHSAA12]^Someone posted a comment of my friends facebook and said Jaysean was takin junior classes.QUOTE]

Guess it's time for a lesson in highschool credits. Some schools/districts do their mandatory classes differently. Some do US History the freshman year and World History the junior year, some do geometry sophomore some do it junior year, some do biology sophomore some do it junior, so to sum it up. As long as they have the correct number of credits to graduate with all the mandatory classes they have to take, it really doesn't matter when they take them. So why people may think he is taking junior classes is because he may be in a class with juniors at Perry, but that class was offered in New York as a senioir, so if he was their he would of taken it as a senior. So if you are in high school and you have enough credits to graduate and you have all the mandatory classes you need to graduate, everything is fine with your grades. So I assume that is what everyone is talking about with grades with him. He has enough credits to graduate this year with the credits he is taking right now from what I can gather. So I would also have to assume that when the guardianship is taken care of in Nov. there will be no other question but to have him be eligible. Good luck to him and to Perry and the rest of the 14th region on a great season.

Thank you D1, u are 100% correct. I hope this explains it for u khsaa12. Futhermore, do u(khsaa12) think if this kid wasnt going to graduate on time that all the D1 schools looking at him wouldnt know that. Come on man, i hope u know a little more than what ur letting on.
Ballers Wrote:^And no one is going to tell you why either. Only true PCC faithful know the answer to that question.

U r correct!!!
^Thats the first time hes heard that one!
Ballers Wrote:ballstar knows exactly what he is talking about. His credibility is beyond anyone elses on this forum.

Correct again, lol. JK!! I think he will be eligible. Lets leave it at that. Im not really sure where Logan keeps coming in to this. Lets say it this way, if Logan, HHS, Cordia, KCC or any other school had a chance at a kid like this do u really think they would not do the same thing that pcc is doing which is trying to get him eligible. I bet u that east ridge boys get eligible as well. Lets see if im right. Only time will tell.
So, how does a school tell a kid "no, you CAN'T enroll here", if he moves into the district?
ballstar Wrote:Correct again, lol. JK!! I think he will be eligible. Lets leave it at that. Im not really sure where Logan keeps coming in to this. Lets say it this way, if Logan, HHS, Cordia, KCC or any other school had a chance at a kid like this do u really think they would not do the same thing that pcc is doing which is trying to get him eligible. I bet u that east ridge boys get eligible as well. Lets see if im right. Only time will tell.

I said any school with sense would take this kid. I was going on hear say with the grades. I hope jaysean gets eligible to play. And the east ridge players were released to play last week
VHSL-helper Wrote:So, how does a school tell a kid "no, you CAN'T enroll here", if he moves into the district?

We wouldn't be the ones to ask lol
VHSL-helper Wrote:So, how does a school tell a kid "no, you CAN'T enroll here", if he moves into the district?

Im not sure if he was ever told he COULDNT enroll. Just my thinking though, Might be wrong. Its happened many times before!
I think they would have to take him or anyone else at least try too.
Free Jaysean!!!
hornaplenty Wrote:ballers--you're like the guy that can't make up his mind whether he's for Perry or Cordia. You can't decide whether to be for buckhorn or perry. How sad to always be a strattlepole....

Just wanted to say congratulations on your 2nd post. I'll send you opinion to my manager for approval.
Your manager will probably agree...after all, he knows you better than I do...
hornaplenty Wrote:Your manager will probably agree...after all, he knows you better than I do...

hater! Confusedhh:
Just so hornaplenty knows and everyone knows..
I am not a homer of any of these schools in the 14th region..
I know I came to this site and raised pure hell on every single school there was in the 14th just because I could be the bad guy for a while..
This years 14th region is a little different..
There are teams out there that can actually put the outs to PCC this year..
I'm not going to say Cordia doesn't have a chance because they do IMO - they have a shot but I do think if they met - PCC would put em' out..

So you asked who am I for.. Cordia or PCC? I'm giving them both kudo's, if I had to pick who was going to win - I'd pick PCC 10 times just because of history always has a way of repeating itself.

P.S. - Get served.
Hey there, old blue sac, i'm not a hater..i'm a lover. I just love to watch people become defensive when the truth is spoken..TRUTH>>That's what hard to find on this thread....
^Don't agree much, but good post imo.
ballers Wrote:just so hornaplenty knows and everyone knows..
I am not a homer of any of these schools in the 14th region..
I know i came to this site and raised pure hell on every single school there was in the 14th just because i could be the bad guy for a while..
This years 14th region is a little different..
There are teams out there that can actually put the outs to pcc this year..
I'm not going to say cordia doesn't have a chance because they do imo - they have a shot but i do think if they met - pcc would put em' out..

So you asked who am i for.. Cordia or pcc? I'm giving them both kudo's, if i had to pick who was going to win - i'd pick pcc 10 times just because of history always has a way of repeating itself.

P.s. - get served.

you da man!
hornaplenty Wrote:Hey there, old blue sac, i'm not a hater..i'm a lover. I just love to watch people become defensive when the truth is spoken..TRUTH>>That's what hard to find on this thread....

Your right.
Your credibility definitely needs to be looked at with all of your whopping 4 posts!
Ballers Wrote:Your right.
Your credibility definitely needs to be looked at with all of your whopping 4 posts!

hes a hater man
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:hes a hater man

Hater is not the term I'm looking for, I know much better ones for what he is. Smile
Ballers Wrote:Hater is not the term I'm looking for, I know much better ones for what he is. Smile

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
4 thumbs up
Ballers Wrote:Hater is not the term I'm looking for, I know much better ones for what he is. Smile

You mad?

You for Cordiahorn Central!
It's a shame a players former coach is jealous and doesn't want him to be able to play anywhere if it's not for him, he's a joke..hope he doesn't win a game all season!
king360 Wrote:It's a shame a players former coach is jealous and doesn't want him to be able to play anywhere if it's not for him, he's a joke..hope he doesn't win a game all season!

:Thumbs:
This boy will get eligible, we have seen it too many times.
Personally I hope he does. I look forward to watching him play.
  •  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next