Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 3 Countdown!!!
Well what do u guys think about it? Let's hear some news and opinions.
heard people got took to jail last night at gamestop waiting on this haha
Absolutely Epic, Looks kinda like Black Ops on certain maps but plays like Warfare.
I like it. better than MW2. So far I haven't been knifed from 40 yards away. Game gets a big plus for that. Played alot last night did good for all but the last hour. Then all of a sudden I could not kill anyone. I would put a half clip in them and they would still run around me and kill me. That started pissing me off bad.

Only problem I have with it is them letting be more than one helicopter at a time on the battlefield. They last too long for there to be more than one. MW2 did that shit and it made it not fun at times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:heard people got took to jail last night at gamestop waiting on this haha
They should have. There were guys blasting music sitting in the back of a truck who I never saw actually pick the game up. There was one guys puking drunk laying in the grass. There were guys coming through the parking lot in a truck, stopping and burnign the tires off. Real smart considering there were little kids all over the place. If I hadn't wanted to play it so bad last night, I would not have went because I hate the kids around here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

Amun-Ra Wrote:They should have. There were guys blasting music sitting in the back of a truck who I never saw actually pick the game up. There was one guys puking drunk laying in the grass. There were guys coming through the parking lot in a truck, stopping and burnign the tires off. Real smart considering there were little kids all over the place. If I hadn't wanted to play it so bad last night, I would not have went because I hate the kids around here.

wow, wonder who they was???
Amazing!!!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:wow, wonder who they was???
I dunno. I am sure somoeone on this site prolly knows them though. Maybe even you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me either. What's your alls favorite gun?
misterperfect Wrote:me either. What's your alls favorite gun?

scar!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I liked the Campaign alright, could've been a bit better and of course, too short. My favorite weapon is the SCAR-16, or SCAR-L in the game, but it's a bit overpowered. It fires the same round as the M4 and M16, 5.56mm. Not the 7.62, and that's what it feels like.

Besides a few inaccuracies like that that I can't help picking out, I love it. I do the same thing to movies, lol.
Aslan what gun are you using and perks?
I'm guessing that all of you are on Xbox?
Amun-Ra Wrote:I dunno. I am sure somoeone on this site prolly knows them though. Maybe even you.

untelling lol i know abunch of idiots like that!
Needed to be pulled out of that truck and throat punched..
I seen several people's facebook statues about it. They seemed pretty stoked about getting it
It's a good game...Multiplayer seems more balanced than ever. To be honest, it's pretty easy. I wish there were at least a couple big maps to balance that out instead of all small ones, I like to play as a sniper every now and then. But I like the game.

I think this is the closest BF3 has ever came to MW3 in Multiplayer...definitely the Campaign. It could actually be better..
The CM901 and the AS50 are amazing!!
I just got this game, and I have never played COD before, take that back, I had COD4 and hated it. The only FPS game I've ever played is Resistance, other than that, I'm a sports only guy. Anyways, my family has noticed when I play any game, any TV, I have to be really close and when I'm farther back I don't do as good, and get frustrated. Well, it's SUPER bad w/ MW3. Even up close I can't see half of what's happening?

I have incredible vision, I can read a piece of paper on a wall from like 15 feet, but I can't see video games for shit? Why?!
Belfry0304 Wrote:I just got this game, and I have never played COD before, take that back, I had COD4 and hated it. The only FPS game I've ever played is Resistance, other than that, I'm a sports only guy. Anyways, my family has noticed when I play any game, any TV, I have to be really close and when I'm farther back I don't do as good, and get frustrated. Well, it's SUPER bad w/ MW3. Even up close I can't see half of what's happening?

I have incredible vision, I can read a piece of paper on a wall from like 15 feet, but I can't see video games for shit? Why?!

lol, that sucks...I know what's wrong with your vision, but I can'tremember exactly what it's called. I know it disqual's you from military service. Can't see shit out of NOD's.
You all still playing? Updates on your rank..
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:You all still playing? Updates on your rank..

Level 80 - 1st Prestige (PC).
There isn't any reason for me to prestige again, I just wanted 1 extra custom class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballers Wrote:Aslan what gun are you using and perks?

Hmm few different guns.

ACR w/silencer and HBS or Red dot.
AK ^
UMP w/silencer & rapid fire. This gun is so overpowered.

Slight of hand
Hardline, unless the opponent are getting a lot of UAV's, then I go to my special assassin class. Assassin is same thing as ghost.
Can't remember what I use for the 3rd perk.

Can't have both a grenade and claymore on here, I choose the claymore. Grenades don't do near as much damage as they have in the past.

I really enjoy this game. I've almost prestiged and have a 2.20 K/D.
I am level 0 prestige 0. I still haven't even got the game!
^Sucks for you Ballers!! lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The FMG9 Akimbo is ridiculously overpowered with Steady Aim.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^So is the Skorpion Akimbo
#BBFL
I'm horrible at this game.
For example, my Call of Duty 4 KDR is nearly 6 times higher than my MW3 KDR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]