•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:pretty sure it worked with tyler mullins and jordan amis, and the rest!!
dont be haten!:ChairHit:

Not really, How many State Tournaments did they play in? How many more College offers(better) could they have gotten if they were turned loose? Not Haten! Just stating facts. I bet he will like his average dropping 20 points.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Does he play football as well? Or is he exclusively a basketball player?

one of the students talked to him yesterday and said he played both but they have to get him elgible to play first!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Not really, How many State Tournaments did they play in? How many more College offers(better) could they have gotten if they were turned loose? Not Haten! Just stating facts. I bet he will like his average dropping 20 points.

I'm not sure if I understood you entirely...
But it sounds like to me your saying his average is going to drop 20 points now that he's in the 14th region!?!?
LOL...
He PLAYED IN NEW YORK!..
Big time players play in New York, OMG who are you kid? You really can't be serious..
Ranked #11 in any state in anything is an accomplishment in itself, especially in a city like New York..
NEW YORK.. Just wanted to say it again.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Not really, How many State Tournaments did they play in? How many more College offers(better) could they have gotten if they were turned loose? Not Haten! Just stating facts. I bet he will like his average dropping 20 points.

i bet you have no idea how dumb u are!, chris noble went to pikeville to play
tyler mullins went to emery to play! jordan amis wanted to play football in college so he went that way, so did corey martin who also got asked to play basketball for pikeville after football season! dillion cornett also plays at pikeville, so sounds like to me that got looked at! none of them was D-1 basketball players anyway!

and pikeville is the best offer in KY your gonna get for basketball other than the D-1 schools
Just as an FYI... Pikeville DID win the NAIA Championship.. Or did I just dream that?
Ballers Wrote:Just as an FYI... Pikeville DID win the NAIA Championship.. Or did I just dream that?

they SURE DID!:Thumbs::rockon::CheerleadTongueirateShoConfusedinglepar:1::Clap::Wave::thumpsup::party2::Guitar01:Big Grinrums02::beavis:Big Grin
Ballers Wrote:I'm not sure if I understood you entirely...
But it sounds like to me your saying his average is going to drop 20 points now that he's in the 14th region!?!?
LOL...
He PLAYED IN NEW YORK!..
Big time players play in New York, OMG who are you kid? You really can't be serious..
Ranked #11 in any state in anything is an accomplishment in itself, especially in a city like New York..
NEW YORK.. Just wanted to say it again.

No, his average will drop playing Hatcher Ball! Keep up man, read all the posts!
Sounds like Perry Central got a player with a lot of potential. Good Luck Commodores.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i bet you have no idea how dumb u are!, chris noble went to pikeville to play
tyler mullins went to emery to play! jordan amis wanted to play football in college so he went that way, so did corey martin who also got asked to play basketball for pikeville after football season! dillion cornett also plays at pikeville, so sounds like to me that got looked at! none of them was D-1 basketball players anyway!

I don't know how dumb I am but I know how dumb you are. Most of your post's can't even be read. No wonder your sack is blue.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I don't know how dumb I am but I know how dumb you are. Most of your post's can't even be read. No wonder your sack is blue.

if you cant read my post then your probably still on the tit!!:baby:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:if you cant read my post then your probably still on the tit!!:baby:

Your the one writing childish jibberish, not me.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Your the one writing childish jibberish, not me.

:gtfo:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i was told by a student thats a friend of mine that he told them he would be starting at pcc today!!! i was told about the vertical but idk if theres any truth to that, but wouldnt that be nice?? he doesnt have to go through any process to play because im pretty sure when you move to another state you are elgible to play!:Thumbs: lets hope this is 100% true pcc fans!

That's not true at all. The only way a transfer avoids going through the eligibility process is:

A. He has not played varsity sports in the past year
B. He is entering the 9th grade.
zaga_fan Wrote:To all PCC fans....
please don't act like we are the #1 team in the mountains.
Cordia fans may get jealous.

Cheap Shot!! I haven't seen one Cordia fan that has said Cordia was easily #1. You made that up yourself
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cheap Shot!! I haven't seen one Cordia fan that has said Cordia was easily #1. You made that up yourself

Chill out psycho_pony
I didn't say they did
Here is a link to Jaysean Paige dunking on Youtub!

Here is another link where his coach talks about him scoring 42 points!

Added Jaysean and spoke to him myself on Facebook. He is a proud student of Perry County Central!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:To all PCC fans....
please don't act like we are the #1 team in the mountains.
Cordia fans may get jealous.

Perry has always been #1, even before this new kid. I don't know which Cordia fans you are talking about.....
I knew something like this was coming. JPA and Punkin had to do something to keep up with Cordia. JPA would die if Cordia ever beat them again, so he had to do something.

For you fans who think this guy puts PCC over the top.....they already were. PCC was #1 in the 14th before him and #1 after.

Can anybody tell me what grade this guy is in??????
WALL2WALL Wrote:I knew something like this was coming. JPA and Punkin had to do something to keep up with Cordia. JPA would die if Cordia ever beat them again, so he had to do something.

For you fans who think this guy puts PCC over the top.....they already were. PCC was #1 in the 14th before him and #1 after.

He is a senior. and i agree PCC was number 1 already.
I read this and it made me laugh. Zaga, you are a good guy and I consider your brother a good friend but..........."fixture in the sports community here in the mountains"....you are not.plenty of folks that are more of a fixture than you. Sorry

http://www.examiner.com/eastern-kentucky...han-lyttle
WALL2WALL Wrote:I knew something like this was coming. JPA and Punkin had to do something to keep up with Cordia. JPA would die if Cordia ever beat them again, so he had to do something.

yeah im sure jpa and punkin went sent for this kid and got him out of NYC to come and save them from cordia who wasnt gonna beat perry any way lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:yeah im sure jpa and punkin went sent for this kid and got him out of NYC to come and save them from cordia who wasnt gonna beat perry any way lol

Not this year....but next year they just might.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:yeah im sure jpa and punkin went sent for this kid and got him out of NYC to come and save them from cordia who wasnt gonna beat perry any way lol

I do agree that Cordia wasn't going to beat Perry but I didn't know there was a lot of coal miners in NYC.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I read this and it made me laugh. Zaga, you are a good guy and I consider your brother a good friend but..........."fixture in the sports community here in the mountains"....you are not.plenty of folks that are more of a fixture than you. Sorry

http://www.examiner.com/eastern-kentucky...han-lyttle

Really, man....
really....
I know it's lonely over in Lotts Creek but the mountains extend way beyond that.
You would be surprised to know how many Coach's and AD's around the mountains know me and have me listed on their pass gate.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next