•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 10 - Tennessee 7
Quote:i am a god damn hillbilly. And i am prove to be one. With tenn dont go to a bown game, it is time to get out the north carolina stuff out. It is basketball season.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! C-a-t-s cats! Cats! Cats!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Not nice

Darn it, he's prove to be one!!! Hmph..
No matter who the coach is UK needs a quarterback. There are a lot of good young players and I think the defense will be even better next year. Give the offense some playmakers and this team is pretty good.
GO CATS! That away baby!
Did not see this happening but I am glad it did.
Tennessee hits rocky bottom

someone said it earlier, Dooley is on the hot seat, probably going to get fired
Well, this win will probably do a lot to help Joker keep his job because I know earlier in the week, I had been hearing that the UK admin was thinking about trying to get former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Well I was the very one that said that UK will never beat Tennessee in this lifetime (and our childrens, our childrens' children, and so on) so I am here, GLADLY eating crow. It wasnt a thing of beauty, but I'll take an ugly win over Tennessee any day of the week. Not only did UK break the longest streak in college football (which, unfortunately, they still own thanks to Florida, lol) they knocked Tennessee out of going bowling this season, and probably ended Derek Dooley's tenure at Tennessee in doing so. It was definitely an unforgettable win to a largely forgettable season, and thankfully, Winston Guy and Danny Trevathan can leave their careers with something the last 26 senior classes couldnt- a win over the University of Tennessee. However, you all do realize that Joker basically just signed a lifetime contract in Lexington now, dont you?
Ah well, Ill leave it on this note;
Suck it, Vols.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:Final from Commonwealth.

THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!

What now Joker Haters???

No Bowl for this club, but I'll take this win over a bowl game. This game means a lot to the program!

Congrats Cats!!!

Dude, that is the worst Tenn team they have ever fielded, and we still almost choked.
Joker still sucks and if you dont want this streak to run 26 more years that you better be in support of getting rid of his dumb ass.
Why has there been 30 post deleted?
I thought we wasn't deleting post anymore?

As for the game, it took us putting a reciever at QB and trying to outrun and awfule Tenn defense to win the game lol.
At least we waasnt dead last in the SEC East.
I was there and it was awesome. Also I don't care how bad UT's team was. Kentucky had their worst team in a long time, was the underdog and played a freaking wide receiver at QB.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Why has there been 30 post deleted?
I thought we wasn't deleting post anymore?

As for the game, it took us putting a reciever at QB and trying to outrun and awfule Tenn defense to win the game lol.
At least we waasnt dead last in the SEC East.

I was wondering where all the good posts went. :lame::lame::lame:
^
IDK if that was a shot at me or what, but my internet has been down all day and i didnt get to see this thread until and hour or so ago.
I was just wondering what type of stuff was in the post's that made them be deleted.
See I pick TN and the CATS win! May have to try that more often in this game...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I'm just so happy we won...
I partied like it was 1984.
Building block? As much as I loved this win. It took ur wide receiver to win the game at qb. Something needs to be done.
Hopefully this game will be a turning point in UK FOOTBALL history. The first few games of the year UK looked really bad on Offense. The O-Line looked pitiful. I have to give Joker and his staff credit UK improved on both sides of the ball. This week and last the defensive game plan was excellent. Joker has made a few moves that I thought were stupid but hiring Rick Minter was a very smart move. Lots of fans are wanting Mike Leach in as coach, which is crazy. The Big-12 and the SEC are two dfferent animals and Hal Mumme already proved that UK can lose to SEC teams 65 to 30! Joker and Minter are trying to build a SEC defense. WKU is going to a bowl, UL has a shot at a BCS bowl game, SC won 10 games this year and kick the crap out of Clemson. Vandy stomped WF and they are going to a bowl. It's not been as bad as it seems. I think Joker should be given a year or two longer. He is 11-13 in two years at UK and he ended 2 losing streaks, the 10 gamer to SC last yr and now the 26 year one to UT. If UK had just laid down after losing to Vandy is one thing but they improved and played UGA TOUGH and beat UT. UGA could probably beat anybody in the country right now that is not in the SEC West. UK took steps foward on DEFENSE THIS YEAR!
^
Lol, how could anybody possible think this might be a turning point?
We beat the worst Tennessee team ive ever seen not with Newton or Smith, but with a freaking WR at QB.
Joker pulled every play and reverse out of his arse that he could think of and we still almost got beat. Im really starting to doubt the sanity of some on here....

My personal appeal to the UK athletics Dept. and more importantly to Barnhart......
FIRE Joke and i will buy season tix once again but not only that, ill give a generous donation to the K Fund. Dont and ill save up my money for five years and then hopefully ill have enough to attend a decent UK basketball game...
They need weapons on offense. That's it. Joker made progress and the young guys on defense look pretty good.

It's not a good team team by Tennessee standards but they were coming off of a big win over a pretty good Vandy team and playing for Bowl eligibility. That's fairly impressive especially with having to play a WR at QB.

I would question the sanity of anybody that doesn't take the last couple of weeks as a positive and a building block for next season.

Get a QB and some receivers and UK is in pretty good shape.
toussaints Wrote:Tennessee hits rocky bottom

someone said it earlier, Dooley is on the hot seat, probably going to get fired

LOL, and we are complaining as UK fans. the UT fans must be going NUTSConfusedhh:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next