Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Knott Central 2/9
I believe Huff will be the difference in this game.
Why is this thread not on the front page? lol.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Why is this thread not on the front page? lol.

Because it has been discussed for so long and we are still 3 days from game day... haha I'm not sure there is much else to say!

Capacity crowd?
Is it on WYMT for sure?
Yes, game of the week.

I think that will help crowd control some.
game of the week does not mean tv game, just means they will cover it for the news more than they cover some others. I hope they do put it on, but don't think that is what they mean by game of the week, but hope so. Hate to have to fight 5000 people for a seat and a parking spot up at Dairy Queen. Smile
Perry is favored with the match-ups.
D1Recruiter Wrote:game of the week does not mean tv game, just means they will cover it for the news more than they cover some others. I hope they do put it on, but don't think that is what they mean by game of the week, but hope so. Hate to have to fight 5000 people for a seat and a parking spot up at Dairy Queen. Smile

It is on TV.. and they are "naming" it Game of the Week..whether that is why it is on tv or not. I have no idea... maybe it's just catchy when the game comes on.. haha.
This should be a good ol' fashion barn burner:redboxer:. There will be a lot of talent on the floor in Knott Co..

What does everyone think?

Good luck to both teams. This should be good.....
Isn't this like the 10th thread lol:insane:
Yeah. LOL!! My bad.. I didn't see the other one.....
haha I wasn't being a smart***.....everybody is pumped for this game, and as well you should be!.......it has more threads than the state championship lol
LOL I didn't think you was. If you hadn't of said something I wouldn't have noticed it. Thanks Hillbilly....

If a moderator sees this one they can go ahead and close it.
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:haha I wasn't being a smart***.....everybody is pumped for this game, and as well you should be!.......it has more threads than the state championship lol
and will have 10 more after the game as well...hahahaha... so many excuses will be being thrown around, just hope it's a clean and entertaining game. Way to late in the season for stupidness to go on. Like that it's at Knott where the barrier is up for the fans and it makes it harder for them to get involved. Always liked that about these kind of gyms. 30 hours away....tick, tick, tick, tick.........
Time for this to go back to page 1
Not much left to say that hasn't been said. All that's left is the waitin and the watchin. I'll be there for sure. Can't wait to read the post game KCC Vs PCC thread. Should be almost as good as the game regardless of which team wins.
If I leave from Belfry at 5:30, am I going to be able to get in?
Hoyt Wrote:LOL I didn't think you was. If you hadn't of said something I wouldn't have noticed it. Thanks Hillbilly....

If a moderator sees this one they can go ahead and close it.

I just merged them...
but after I did it I realized most of the posts were about the multiple threads....
sorry if it confuses anyone Wink
Belfry0304 Wrote:If I leave from Belfry at 5:30, am I going to be able to get in?

I am going to guess that you will get in. Gym hold a lot of people. Now parking is another story. Getting there that late, you will have to park in their overflow lots, but they usually have school buses shuttling people back and forth so you shouldn't have to walk.
Just watch it on WYMT, coverage begins at 7, and you don't have to fight any crowds and there are no lines if you want a drink! Smile
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Just watch it on WYMT, coverage begins at 7, and you don't have to fight any crowds and there are no lines if you want a drink! Smile

Wouldn't miss the atmosphere at this one for anything!!!!!!!
I haven't seen so much excitement over a high school basketball game in quite a while..it is great for the kids, adults, community, etc.

I for one can't wait..and will definitely be in attendance.
HeGotGame Wrote:I haven't seen so much excitement over a high school basketball game in quite a while..it is great for the kids, adults, community, etc.

I for one can't wait..and will definitely be in attendance.

I'm going to get there early, grab me a Diet Pepsi, a hot dog and some popcorn, find my favorite seat and soak in the excitement.
ANEWPAT Wrote:I'm going to get there early, grab me a Diet Pepsi, a hot dog and some popcorn, find my favorite seat and soak in the excitement.
Where is the best place to sit?Confusednicker:
Anyone got an estimated time on the gates opening?
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Anyone got an estimated time on the gates opening?

JV game is at 6, so I would say gates open around 5!
JV starts at 5:30.... THE GAME at 7 PM....Gates ? probaly around 4:45.....
ANEWPAT Wrote:I'm going to get there early, grab me a Diet Pepsi, a hot dog and some popcorn, find my favorite seat and soak in the excitement.

The Burger with everything is FANTASTIC!
Perry by 7 or more
dore20 Wrote:Perry by 7 or more

I agree. PCC is a nightmare matchup for KCC. I think they'll try to stop Justice and hold him down to say 10. Davis is going to get his just limit everyone else and that puts them in the 40's. Cornett will do well, and I think Beverly will too. Paige has a habit of playing well in big games and if he gets hot it could get ugly for KCC. I say he does and the Commodores win 59-45.