Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I do not just work in eastern Kentucky .

We adapt to survive . No matter how things go this election eastern Kentucky and coal is goin to have to transform. It would be safe to say that 50% of coal miners In this area are from my generation . I know atleast 25 off the top of my head that are/were currently miners. When the mines in Martin shut down they didn't set around and wait for things to get better or draw a check . Most went to Logan with mountain laurel . Some went back to school . Coal mining cannot last forever . Plain and simple. Eventually your resources will run out .

Is it different in West Virginia?
Bob Seger Wrote:Is it different in West Virginia?

So far in just under 6 months . I have worked in VA, KY, WV, and OH. I refused to go to Texas for a month but if I had to for a job it would certainly be an option . Right now in currently receiving security and fiber training. Fiber is amazing . It's like glass . Just crazy That stuff is going to be insane soon . Business will be able to have 499meg Internet. With a 250 upload speed .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So far in just under 6 months . I have worked in VA, KY, WV, and OH. I refused to go to Texas for a month but if I had to for a job it would certainly be an option . Right now in currently receiving security and fiber training. Fiber is amazing . It's like glass . Just crazy That stuff is going to be insane soon . Business will be able to have 499meg Internet. With a 250 upload speed .

Fiber optic cable?
Bob Seger Wrote:Fiber optic cable?

Yea. We're running fiber drops now . From the pole to the house. McDowell county is getting ready to be the first to receive it for whatever reason. Full rewires.

We have been limited to 350 foot drops with rg11 and only being able to pull at most a 5db from the ground block . These fiber drops can be ran 1500ft and pull a 15db every time . Unless there is of course a hard line issue.
So, what do the polls look like today? PLEASE give more than one poll, I do not want some ultra-conservative or ultra-liberal poll, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:So, what do the polls look like today? PLEASE give more than one poll, I do not want some ultra-conservative or ultra-liberal poll, lol.
I always go with Gallup. They are pretty mainstream, middle of the road.
LWC Wrote:So, what do the polls look like today? PLEASE give more than one poll, I do not want some ultra-conservative or ultra-liberal poll, lol.

Almost all the polls have it as a virtual tie. Even Gallup only has Obama as +1 now. Out of all the polls listed below, its about Half and Half, with the CNN poll actually showing tie.
This may be the closest race in history.

Gallup (Thursday)

7-Day Tracking
47% Obama
46% Romney

Obama +1

Rasmussen (Thursday)

44% Obama
47% Romney

Romney +3

CNN/Opinion Research

48% Obama
48% Romney

Tie

Democracy Corps (D)

49% Obama
47% Romney

Obama +2

CBS News

46% Obama
45% Romney

Obama +1

ABC News/Wash Post

46% Obama
47% Romney

Romney +1
this one is tight i think obama pull back ahead soon tho by about 4%
^
The DNC didnt help him any IMO.
His speech was less than impressive, and also dodging the economic woes of this country upset a lot of people.

It's bad when Biden gives a more impressive speech than Obama.
his speech was great and what obama didn't cover biden did they covered the whole shibang
Sounded a whole lot like 2008 again. Didn't mention his stimulous or obamacare much. If he gets a bump, it will be from Clinton's speech, not his. For the most part the convention was more about vaginas than jobs.
Why was president Obama's speech moved indoor last night? Instead of the 70, 000+ outdoor stadium?
nky Wrote:Why was president Obama's speech moved indoor last night? Instead of the 70, 000+ outdoor stadium?

Cause they used up all their bus money shipping the fake demonstrators up to Wisconsin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:Why was president Obama's speech moved indoor last night? Instead of the 70, 000+ outdoor stadium?

Weather concerns.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Weather concerns.

And not a cloud in the sky.
yeah seger but it's better to be cautious the weather fools people all the time it's better to be safe in case something like that does happen
chance of rain was zero. Could it be because they were having a hard time passing out free tickets last weekend?
nky Wrote:chance of rain was zero. Could it be because they were having a hard time passing out free tickets last weekend?

Speaking of free. How much money went down the drain as the result of all the construction, personnel and the rental of Bank of America Stadium? I would have thought they would just leave things on hold till they knew for sure what was happening weather wise, for speech time? Expenses at Time Warner Cable Arena were on going in any event, so why the hurry to dismantle the set up at the stadium? Just like when Mr Obama, Michelle and their two daugters walked across Lafayette Square on their way to St John's Chruch on Aug, 19th of this year. A photo op, par excellence for the president. If there was any way at all that he could have filled that stadium they'd have given it a go unless there really was a weather problem, which there wasn't. There was an attendance problem and appearances are everything. The last thing they wanted was a partially filled 75,000 seat arena making an unstated indictement of his administration.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that is lame therealthing the weather cannot be fully predicted they couldn't help that i dont' think the democrats would have had much of an attendance problem
WideMiddle03 Wrote:that is lame therealthing the weather cannot be fully predicted they couldn't help that i dont' think the democrats would have had much of an attendance problem

Hadn't you been paying attention to the news casts? There had been speculation coming out of the weekend that they would not be able to fill the stadium and was thinking of moving it into a smaller arena, to avoid embarrassment. This wasn't something that just came up wednesday.

Oops, I bet I just offended you, didn't I?

I'm sorry.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Sounded a whole lot like 2008 again. Didn't mention his stimulous or obamacare much. If he gets a bump, it will be from Clinton's speech, not his. For the most part the convention was more about vaginas than jobs.

And with that crowd, that is coveted almost equally by both genders.Confusednicker:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:that is lame therealthing the weather cannot be fully predicted they couldn't help that i dont' think the democrats would have had much of an attendance problem

Wide. Although we do not have grammar rules or guidelines . I ask you personally to Please try and use periods, commas, and other punctuation. It would benefit all of us when trying to read your post . If you can read proper grammar then you can use it.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Sounded a whole lot like 2008 again. Didn't mention his stimulous or obamacare much. If he gets a bump, it will be from Clinton's speech, not his. For the most part the convention was more about vaginas than jobs.

:thatsfunn Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got a chance to listen to Rush today. He exposed something very interesting. Obama's DNC speech was eerily similar to that of Jimmy Carter when he ran for his second term. There were segments that were very near to being exactly the same. Weird.

What was his angle on that do you suppose?

It was almost as if Obama was running against himself...like the past four years didn't exist.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I got a chance to listen to Rush today. He exposed something very interesting. Obama's DNC speech was eerily similar to that of Jimmy Carter when he ran for his second term. There were segments that were very near to being exactly the same. Weird.

It was almost as if Obama was running against himself...like the past four years didn't exist.

I know what you mean. Trying to understand the haze job the liberals have been running since the beginning of the Clinton era has caused me to wonder if they don't consult with psychologists. The mind will accept untruth as truth in certain situations. When one wants to believe something one becomes especially vunerable to deception. The movement in general is the belief in secular humanism. Man has become god. A very convenient arrangement when in the process of justifying his own actions.

At the national level it gives one carte blanche to say anything one wants to say about the opposition, and yourself. That's why dems think they have the right to redefine everything from their own inexcusable short falls to the US Constitution. If it ever really does come to the point when liberals actually do get a clear majority everything we recognize as America will swiftly pass away. That's why this election is critical for getting things back to a form of normalcy, without having to endure another four years of "fundamental transformation". There was no hint of reluctance at all, in the eyes of the delegates I saw, when they stood their ground in support of the version of the party platform which omitted the words God and Jerusalem. "Strange Days" have officially arrived in the US.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I know what you mean. Trying to understand the haze job the liberals have been running since the beginning of the Clinton era has caused me to wonder if they don't consult with psychologists. The mind will accept untruth as truth in certain situations. When one wants to believe something one becomes especially vunerable to deception. The movement in general is the belief in secular humanism. Man has become god. A very convenient arrangement when in the process of justifying his own actions.

At the national level it gives one carte blanche to say anything one wants to say about the opposition, and yourself. That's why dems think they have the right to redefine everything from their own inexcusable short falls to the US Constitution. If it ever really does come to the point when liberals actually do get a clear majority everything we recognize as America will swiftly pass away. That's why this election is critical for getting things back to a form of normalcy, without having to endure another four years of "fundamental transformation". There was no hint of reluctance at all, in the eyes of the delegates I saw, when they stood their ground in support of the version of the party platform which omitted the words God and Jerusalem. "Strange Days" have officially arrived in the US.

Strange days indeed my friend.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hadn't you been paying attention to the news casts? There had been speculation coming out of the weekend that they would not be able to fill the stadium and was thinking of moving it into a smaller arena, to avoid embarrassment. This wasn't something that just came up wednesday.

Oops, I bet I just offended you, didn't I?

I'm sorry.

just faux
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I got a chance to listen to Rush today. He exposed something very interesting. Obama's DNC speech was eerily similar to that of Jimmy Carter when he ran for his second term. There were segments that were very near to being exactly the same. Weird.

this explains alot about you
vector Wrote:just faux

guess they were right thenConfusednicker: