Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County/ Knox Central to Renew Rivalry
This thread must die!
Anybody else want to ge tback to the topic of Bell/Knox.

This has nothing to do with Harlan County.

What are some of the problems/benefits of renewing this rivalry?
I see no problems at all Runitupthegut. Both teams will benefit from this game. It's what Friday night lights are all about. Bell is a measuring stick that anyone would want to play. Bell remains king of the mountain. Even if a team lucks up and beats them doesnt mean Bell isnt still the King of the mountains. I have a lot of respect for the Bell program. Year in and year out they contiue to put the best team in the mountains on the field. IT will be a great match up and a great turn out as well. The only negative thing i can see is the parking at both schools but with this game who wouldn't walk a mile to see it. Most people need the exercise anyway. LOL. This will be smash mouth football at its best!
with the rise in gas price and the inability for fans and schools to travel I like to see schools play closer to home ....I understand that some district and regional game require travel, ask Middlesboro who must travel to Danville, Somerset, and Lex Cath !?! Creating rivalries close to home beneifit the fans, student athletes and the Schools Bell/Knox Central is a must for both schools