•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana?
TheRealVille Wrote:Like I said, you are a know it all, and can't stand to be wrong.
It is pretty obvious who cannot stand to be wrong. You are proven wrong on a regular basis, and this is clearly one of those instances, yet your response is never to own up you your mistakes. Instead, you either change the subject or start making personal attacks. Most people who are wrong as often as you are would just do some homework - but not you - you just double down on ignorance. :lmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It is pretty obvious who cannot stand to be wrong. You are proven wrong on a regular basis, and this is clearly one of those instances, yet your response is never to own up you your mistakes. Instead, you either change the subject or start making personal attacks. Most people who are wrong as often as you are would just do some homework - but not you - you just double down on ignorance. :lmao:
:hilarious:
Ok Hooters. You're right, I'm wrong. You win. :biggrin:
^ Are you an expert in pronouncing foreign names? Wink
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Are you an expert in pronouncing foreign names? Wink
I am not President of the United States. If I were, then I would have a staff that could at least teach me how to pronounce my hosts' names. No word about whether Obama bowed after mispronouncing the names. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am not President of the United States. If I were, then I would have a staff that could at least teach me how to pronounce my hosts' names. No word about whether Obama bowed after mispronouncing the names. :biggrin:
I wouldn't worry about it then.
^ Is it legal to post double links on BGR in separate threads?
TheRealVille Wrote:I wouldn't worry about it then.
Of course you wouldn't. If Obama's first four years did not embarrass you, then why would butchering the name of a world famous Nobel prize winner and Burma's head of state bother you? IMO, this is not nearly as bad as the first term bowing was.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Is it legal to post double links on BGR in separate threads?
Probably not, which is why I deleted the post, which was made by mistake. Feel free to whine to an admin and ask him to delete the two empty posts if you like.
^ What's this got to do with weed?
TheRealVille Wrote:^ What's this got to do with weed?
Thanks for the laughs, RV, but some of us have to work tomorrow. Good night.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Thanks for the laughs, RV, but some of us have to work tomorrow. Good night.
That's the funny part. I made my money at my job from Mar- Oct., and am still making interest on investments, while I screw with you this winter. You make sure you come back every day after you get off work.
TheRealVille Wrote:That's the funny part. I made my money at my job from Mar- Oct., and am still making interest on investments, while I screw with you this winter.
Yes, you told us all about what an incredible work ethic you have in another thread. Yet, there you are, taking it easy while most of us are full time productive citizens, working and paying taxes.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes, you told us all about what an incredible work ethic you have in another thread. Yet, there you are, taking it easy while most of us are full time productive citizens, working and paying taxes.
I work 1/2 a year, make as much as you, and pay as much taxes. It's not my fault you have to work your ass off working all year. I invest, so I don't have to. I thought you were going to bed so you could get up for work? I turned down a 3k/week job in Wheeling, WV. until after the holidays, but I'll catch up later. Smile
TheRealVille Wrote:I work 1/2 a year, make as much as you, and pay as much taxes. It's not my fault you have to work your ass off working all year. I invest, so I don't have to. I thought you were going to bed so you could get up for work?
:hilarious:
Hoot Gibson Wrote::hilarious:
Laugh all you want, I'm at 70k(6 months), with a 3k a week job waiting on me after Thanksgiving. Plus, my investments made about 23k, so far this year.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:He had two years in which he controlled both the House and the Senate. If he wanted to legalize dope for you, then he would have done it. It looks like it was not quite the priority for him that it seems to be for you.

Like I said, Obama even had marijuana operations in California raided that were following state laws. I am through with you on this issue, RV. You can continue to repeat lies about Republicans being solely responsible for the war on drugs but no matter how many time that you say it, you will still be wrong.

Most of the raids were in conjunction with INS. Almost all of the plots raided were run by illegal immigrants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
TheRealVille Wrote:Laugh all you want, I'm at 70k(6 months), with a 3k a week job waiting on me after Thanksgiving. Plus, my investments made about 23k, so far this year.

Your part of the 1%.
Hell, the union does work.
That pretty much sums it up.
Live better, Work UNION! The same people that brought us the weekend! Just goes to show how "some" people are a few fries short of a happy meal. Would you rather bring home more money for your family or less? People get bullied by there bosses in an open shop, and there dumb enough to listen and believe the crap there telling them. Worked on a prevailing wage job where the open shop foreman told there men they were going to charge them "tool" money to use the company's tools. LMAO.....The company got turned in and the working men got what they deserved.....prevailing wage.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your part of the 1%.
Do the math, RIUG. How many hours would somebody need to work a week (including OT) at a $31/hr. rate to make $70k in 6 mos.? Then consider how much time RV spends on BGR and commuting time. Sounds like fuzzy math to me.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Do the math, RIUG. How many hours would somebody need to work a week (including OT) at a $31/hr. rate to make $70k in 6 mos.? Then consider how much time RV spends on BGR and commuting time. Sounds like fuzzy math to me.
34/hr. You forget 1 1/2 time, and double time, per diem. It is very easy to make that. 6 days/2380wk(61k+ perdiem), 7 days/3060wk(79560). I didn't work all 7 days all the time. Very easy, and still home at 6:45 every evening. You get the gist.
^ I did mis count the months, though. March- September is 7 months, my bad.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your part of the 1%.
Not even close.
I just saw Willie Nelson on the Today Show, he will be 80 years old in April.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes, you told us all about what an incredible work ethic you have in another thread. Yet, there you are, taking it easy while most of us are full time productive citizens, working and paying taxes.
I do have a good work ethic when I'm on the job, but I also like to have some time off. If I can afford it, what is it to you? Do you think everybody has to work 50 weeks a year, like you, to be productive citizens? You see, you are typical, you expect everybody to work until they die. That's the good thing about my trade, I pretty much get to pick how much I make a year, and during whatever months I choose. Feel free to work until they cart you off of the field, that's your business. Give us a figure on how much someone should make a year, to be productive citizens? You work your 40 hour weeks, I'll work my 6-7(10's, or sometimes 12's,75-90 straight time hours) days a week, and take off a couple of months. In other words, you mind your business, I'll mind mine.
TheRealVille Wrote:I do have a good work ethic when I'm on the job, but I also like to have some time off. If I can afford it, what is it to you? Do you think everybody has to work 50 weeks a year, like you, to be productive citizens? You see, you are typical, you expect everybody to work until they die. That's the good thing about my trade, I pretty much get to pick how much I make a year, and during whatever months I choose. Feel free to work until they cart you off of the field, that's your business. Give us a figure on how much someone should make a year, to be productive citizens? You work your 40 hour weeks, I'll work my 6-7(10's, or sometimes 12's,75-90 straight time hours) days a week, and take off a couple of months. In other words, you mind your business, I'll mind mine.

But these aren't shut downs, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:But these aren't shut downs, right?
As a matter of fact, no it wasn't. It was a brand new selenium water treatment plant, that they wanted online quick. The big "time" job I can go to after Thanksgiving is another brand new project in the Wheeling WV. area. The Chicago job that I have tossed around in my head is new work in a refinery. Both of those jobs are working 7/10's. The California job, that I would love to get on, but probably can't, is paying 55-60 dollars an hour, per diem, and working 6 days one week, 7 the next, brand new work. Anything else?
^ In your attempt to try to make it look liked I was lying about what I work, TRT, you got your :flame::moon: burnt. Not everybody works those 40 hour school/hospital jobs. And, not all big overtime jobs are shutdowns. I know you knew that, you were just trying to be a smart alec, and it backfired.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next