Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were you at boys
Bob Seger Wrote:Sure I do. Didn't you use to deliver packages out of a little brown truck?

wrong again da :biglmao:
vector Wrote:he's got no ideal who i am

O why sure I do vector. Didn't you use to deliver packages at one time, in one of those little brown trucks? Anyways, yes or no to that one is all irrelevant. Someone at one time had mentioned that they thought you did.

I'll be honest, I was convinced that you were someone who I went to school with about 38 years ago. Then kinda by accident, I came across something that brought the whole thing to light. You would from time to time say something or "like" a post that would leave me wondering, and then, with one little comment, you revealed everything that you have tried to camouflage. Honestly, I am the only one on here that is even capable of picking up on your screw up.

Actually, what you have done is just short of sheer genius. You have successfully protraited an intelligent man to one who has appeared to be as dumb as a rock. You got yourself a new account, stayed away from the forums and subjects where you could be detected (for the most part), and fibbed alot about alot.....lol

You have had a good run, and you have been masterful. Just wondering one thing though, did you have anyone @heart, as a cohort in crime with you on your scam here?...:biggrin:

Kudos vector, I salute you on your brilliance.Confusedalute:
Bob Seger Wrote:O why sure I do vector. Didn't you use to deliver packages at one time, in one of those little brown trucks? Anyways, yes or no to that one is all irrelevant. Someone at one time had mentioned that they thought you did.

I'll be honest, I was convinced that you were someone who I went to school with about 38 years ago. Then kinda by accident, I came across something that brought the whole thing to light. You would from time to time say something or "like" a post that would leave me wondering, and then, with one little comment, you revealed everything that you have tried to camouflage. Honestly, I am the only one on here that is even capable of picking up on your screw up.

Actually, what you have done is just short of sheer genius. You have successfully protraited an intelligent man to one who has appeared to be as dumb as a rock. You got yourself a new account, stayed away from the forums and subjects where you could be detected (for the most part), and fibbed alot about alot.....lol

You have had a good run, and you have been masterful. Just wondering one thing though, did you have anyone @heart, as a cohort in crime with you on your scam here?...:biggrin:

Kudos vector, I salute you on your brilliance.Confusedalute:

i have had only 1 account oct 2006 and what have i fibbed about
vector Wrote:i have had only 1 account oct 2006 and what have i fibbed about

Well, since in real life you are a self professed liberal, maybe you have got me there................Actually it's still an active account (although not being used here recently), isn't it? Actually, it was in Oct 2007, and your last post was on July 11,2011.

Anyways, you have had a fabulous game plan and you have executed it very well. Actually I admire what you have been able to pull off, so I'll keep my mouth shut to everyone on the identity stuff.

Go cats....:biggrin:
vector Wrote:i have had only 1 account oct 2006 and what have i fibbed about
Perhaps the part about only having an 8th grade education? I believe you graduated from a school in Floyd Co. in 1984.....Hmmmmm?

For what it's worth, I still say I'm right on the "little brown truck" stuff too. Source is usually "spot on". I do understand you not wanting to talk about that chapter though.
Bob Seger Wrote:Perhaps the part about only having an 8th grade education? I believe you graduated from a school in Floyd Co. in 1984.....Hmmmmm?

For what it's worth. I still say I'm right on the "little brown truck" stuff too. Source is usually never wrong . I do understand you not wanting to talk about that chapter though.

just like everything you post here your source is WRONG AGAIN Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:just like everything you post here your source is WRONG AGAIN Confusednicker:

Well, that could very well be, I admitted that "the little brown truck" part is second hand info. (but I dont think so, I've heard it twice), and again from what I heard, I can understand why you would disavow yourself of it. I did say "usually". But then again, either way, that part is all irrelevant, because you know I have everything thing else "NAILED". None of that is second hand....lol

Anyways, dont get upset with me here vector. Like I mentioned, personally I think you are "da man" for what you have managed to pull off, and your secret lies with me.:notworthy
you know I have everything thing else "NAILED

WRONG AGAIN Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:you know I have everything thing else "NAILED

WRONG AGAIN Confusednicker:

Dr. Kremcheck sure does do good work doesn't he? You made a HUGE mistake posting that one, vector. Although to be fair to everyone else, there is NOBODY else that would have been able to pick up on that one. You just couldn't resist your two cents on that one, could you? It's those little mistakes that can take you down.:biggrin:

Go CATS!!!!! Go BIG BLUE!!!!:Cheerlead

You may be able to fool everyone else on here vector, but you blabbed one time too many off of the political threads. You are BUSTED!!!! And you know you are. You should have just stayed away from the threads where you could possibly expose yourself and stayed here on the political threads, but noooooooo, you just had to do it.......lol

Way to go down fightin though. It's an admiral trait, Mr. vector. Or pehaps it's Mrs. vector. Either way, it's all one and the same though, isn't it? It's all a dawg's life in which we live in, right? Confusednicker:

NEXT?:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:Dr. Kremcheck sure does do good work doesn't he? You made a HUGE mistake posting that one, vector. Although to be fair to everyone else, there is NOBODY else that would have been able to pick up on that one. You just couldn't resist your two cents on that one, could you? It's those little mistakes that can take you down.:biggrin:

Go CATS!!!!! Go BIG BLUE!!!!:Cheerlead

You may be able to fool everyone else on here vector, but you blabbed one time too many off of the political threads. You are BUSTED!!!! And you know you are. You should have just stayed away from the threads were you could possibly expose yourself and stayed here on the political threads.

Way to go down fightin though. It's an admiral trait, Mr. vector. Or pehaps it's Mrs. vector. Either way, it's all one and the same though, isn't it? It's all a dawg's life in which we live in, right? Confusednicker:

:popcorn:
NEXT?

wrong again da Confusedinglepar
vector Wrote:wrong again da Confusedinglepar

lol

BUSTED!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:lol

BUSTED!!!

just like fishing you took the bait and swallowed Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Sure I do. Didn't you use to deliver packages out of a little brown truck?

If you're talking about UPS Seger, I don't know if I can agree with you on that...I just can't see UPS hiring somebody like Vector. Could you imagine him trying to find someone's house to deliver a package to? LOL
vector Wrote:just like fishing you took the bait and swallowed Confusednicker:

You sure weren't fishing for me.....lol..... You posted in a forum that I almost never visit, and your post certainly wasn't directed at me , because I had not even posted in the thread..So, you can cease with that one.

Actually, I am giving you a compliment. It takes somebody fairly smart to make somebody else appear to be so stupid. Out of the thousands of other posters on this board, there is only one person that you could not get away with them reading your comment and then them not know exactly who posted it, and that is me. It was strictly by accident that I even stumbled across it. You could have easily gotten away with it with EVERY poster on this board. You just made a HUGE HUGE mistake, and I caught it. Like I said, BUSTED!!!!:biggrin:

And by the way, GO CATS!!!

For what it's worth, I hope it is another great season this year. You should be very proud of the last one. I'll always give credit where credit is due. And credit certainly is due. :Thumbs:

Also, it not going to be the same when you reply to all the stupid stuff that vector says. Somehow it's just not going to be as much fun marveling at how stupid he is....: It's something we all looked forward to. Sad04:
WideRight05 Wrote:If you're talking about UPS Seger, I don't know if I can agree with you on that...I just can't see UPS hiring somebody like Vector. Could you imagine him trying to find someone's house to deliver a package to? LOL

Actually he's a pretty sharp guy '05. It takes somebody with a pretty good mind to fabricate a charactor such as vector, and get away with the appearance of such stupidity that he has gotten away with for all this time. He just made this one big mistake, along with a few other little things that he has done, to crack this one. Not that I am super smart or anything like that, but he made one fatal mistake, and I just happen to be the only one on here that could have caught it. Me catching it was really purely luck. I hardly ever visit the forum where he goofed up.
Bob Seger Wrote:You sure weren't fishing for me.....lol..... You posted in a forum that I almost never visit, and your post certainly wasn't directed at me , because I had not even posted in the thread..So, you can cease with that one.

Actually, I am giving you a compliment. It takes somebody fairly smart to make somebody else appear to be so stupid. Out of the thousands of other posters on this board, there is only one person that you could not get away with them reading your comment and then them not know exactly who posted it, and that is me. It was strictly by accident that I even stumbled across it. You could have easily gotten away with it with EVERY poster on this board. You just made a HUGE HUGE mistake, and I caught it. Like I said, BUSTED!!!!:biggrin:

And by the way, GO CATS!!!

For what it's worth, I hope it is another great season this year. You should be very proud of the last one. I'll always give credit where credit is due. And credit certainly is due. :Thumbs:

Also, it not going to be the same when you reply to all the stupid stuff that vector says. Somehow it's just not going to be as much fun marveling at how stupid he is....: It's something we all looked forward to. Sad04:

you still got the wrong person
vector Wrote:you still got the wrong person

lol..... OK vector.Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:lol..... OK vector.Confusednicker:

Now that we have all of that stuff out of the way, we can get back to you making some stupid remark and then us all making fun of you for saying it.

We can pretend it's just like old times......:biggrin:
Well, I'm here waiting with baited breath!!

This is almost like a soap opera and I can't wait for the next post!!!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, I'm here waiting with baited breath!!

This is almost like a soap opera and I can't wait for the next post!!!!
Confusednicker:

Excitin, aint it Granny.:biggrin:
Yeppers, it is!!

I know you're throwing clues at him Bob, but I can't figure them out...then it dawned on me that maybe I don't know enough about him to actually figure him out. Maybe, just maybe, YOU know him much better than I...

(How am I doing?)
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Yeppers, it is!!

I know you're throwing clues at him Bob, but I can't figure them out...then it dawned on me that maybe I don't know enough about him to actually figure him out. Maybe, just maybe, YOU know him much better than I...

(How am I doing?)
Confusednicker:

Well, I think you're pretty much "spot on" with your assumptions Granny.:biggrin:

In real life, he's a pretty smart guy. It's not just anybody that's capable of making this act up.
Hmmmmm, this is starting to get interesting...

Old school chum? Co-worker? Johnson County resident?

Those are the types of things rattling around in my brain right now!
Granny Bear Wrote:Hmmmmm, this is starting to get interesting...

Old school chum? Co-worker? Johnson County resident?

Those are the types of things rattling around in my brain right now!

he's got no clue
vector Wrote:he's got no clue

lol, You go girl!!!
I don't know about that vector...

I mean, it's making sense to me.....he has you TOTALLY on the defensive; I mean you're answering every single post!!! LOL...you may not do that NOW, but you have been.

Now....what would Seger know that would ID you that no one else would pick up on????
That's the dilemma I'm trying to figure out!
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't know about that vector...

I mean, it's making sense to me.....he has you TOTALLY on the defensive; I mean you're answering every single post!!! LOL...you may not do that NOW, but you have been.

Now....what would Seger know that would ID you that no one else would pick up on????
That's the dilemma I'm trying to figure out!

he's got me mistaken for somebody else that's all there is but he is getting warm Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:he's got me mistaken for somebody else that's all there is but he is getting warm Confusednicker:

Just a tad too warm to the touch, aint it vec?:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Just a tad too warm to the touch, aint it vec?:biggrin:

not to bad
Wow!!! Vector I have you figured out as well. When Seger mentioned the post that gave you up, all I have to say is...

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!