Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowl Mania Scores To Date
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Today killed you EKFF.

I was surprised how many people picked OK. About half.

Yeah, Johnny Football knocked me out... I took a shot with Oklahoma, it was a make or break game...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes but if Kent St wins I will be 23-11 and you two will be 22-12 and then when ND wins I will be 26-11 and if I get the score correct I will be 31-11!!!
:popcorn: Confusednicker:
Even if kent St don't win I can still take this thing with a ND win!Confusednicker:
I got a fun fact for ya! The head coach of both Kent St and Arkansas St are both going to new jobs next year but the Kent St coach is the only one coaching in the game so things look good for Kent!!! :Thumbs: Confusednicker:
^
The same Kent State team that got blew out to UK and didnt play another good team the rest of the year?

Yup, things are looking good Confusednicker:
I aint checked to see whos elminiated because if someone picks the score right, thats 5 extra points, its untelling who all can still win.
I would imagine everyone from EKFF down has a very small chance.
Why did spirit quit posting on this thread? Confusednicker:

sorry....had to.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
The same Kent State team that got blew out to UK and didnt play another good team the rest of the year?

Yup, things are looking good Confusednicker:

:haters:
Spirit100 Wrote:Whether behind, tied or front, this is now a four pony race and neither one of us is in it. Again, welcome to the sideline!

I'm pulling for MVP, Gut a possibility but we'd never hear the end of it if he won...who do you like Blackcat?

I like me picking the correct score in the title game and winning on the tie breaker. :1:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Only 2 games left.

Interesting note....do-double-gg has both Kent State and ND picked to win. MVP2 and Myself have Ark St. and Bama.
If it came down to MVP2 and me, it would go to the tie breaker.

If both Ark St and Bama win...The tie breaker would be whoever gets closer to the total points. Gut has 38-17 (55) and I have 23-16 (39)...I need a low scoring title game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Why did spirit quit posting on this thread? Confusednicker:

sorry....had to.

I told you all I'd be on the sideline eating my popcorn. You leaders have only picked two games better than I. I think it's great it's such a tight race. May the most humble win...so that would exclude Gut and dd and the ggeeesConfusednicker:.

Don't you have a Ravens game to ref Confusednicker: your boys got jobbed on the fumble call. They just got it back. Should be a great game unlike my Bengals Wink!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Come on Kent St. :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead I would never normally watch a crap game like this but it is funny what you will watch when you have bragging rights riding on it!::popcorn:
I may enjoy the pickem contest more than anything else Confusednicker:
Even though ive only won one of them haha.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I like me picking the correct score in the title game and winning on the tie breaker. :1:

Along that same line of thinking I could win if Arkansas St. wins tonight and ND beats Bama 30-27 :hilarious:...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Its quite sad, only one more game after this one wraps up tonight, then we have to wait until another college football season.
Updated Scores

MVP2 23-11 (31)
RunItUpTheGut 23-11 (31)

DO-double-GG 22-12 (30)

Downtown10 21-13 (29)
Ill sit down later or tomorrow and rescore everyones.
I messed up somewhere in the last scoring update with the lower scores, it doesnt effect the ones porsted above though.
I believe everyone else is out.
If ND wins 30-27 I shock bowl mania and win the magical crown. Thanks to Arkansas St. win there's a glimmer of hope Confusednicker:.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:If ND wins 30-27 I shock bowl mania and win the magical crown. Thanks to Arkansas St. win there's a glimmer of hope Confusednicker:.

[Image: http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/...5E_%5E.gif] Confusednicker:
^Don't hate if it happens Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
It will happen but not like you say. If Bama wins Gut or Mvp win with the score but if ND wins then it's all me.Confusednicker:
When Bama wins 21-7, gut can mail me the trophy. :1:
Downtown10 Wrote:When Bama wins 21-7, gut can mail me the trophy. :1:

[Image: http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/...5E_%5E.gif]
Do-double-gg Wrote:It will happen but not like you say. If Bama wins Gut or Mvp win with the score but if ND wins then it's all me.Confusednicker:

He doesnt realize if Bama wins me and MVP2 still get 3 points, so he'll only gain 2, which is not enoguh Confusednicker:
**Updated Scores**

RunItUpTheGut 23-11 (29)
MVP2 23-11 (29)

Do-double-GG 22-12 (28)

downtown10 21-13 (27)

ekff 20-14 (26)
strikeoutking 20-14 (26)

Blackcatfan 21-13 (25)

mountaineerman 20-14 (24)
touusaints 16-18 (24)
Spirit101 22-12 (24)

Cj2561 17-17 (23)
JRod 17-17 (23)
realbadman 19-15 (23)
Do-double-gg Wrote:It will happen but not like you say. If Bama wins Gut or Mvp win with the score but if ND wins then it's all me.Confusednicker:

On the contrary dd...not only could I win with an ND win and the score 30-27, Toussaints is still in it as well, he wins with a ND victory and a 21-14 score.

Sure odds are you win bowl mania with a ND win, however, there are 2 other possible outcomes in play. And quite frankly if either took place, Tous or me winning by picking the correct score, I would laugh until I pissed myself due to your humble nature and all Confusednicker:.

The one thing we can agree upon is we would like to see an Irish upset Confusednicker:. GO IRISH!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He doesnt realize if Bama wins me and MVP2 still get 3 points, so he'll only gain 2, which is not enoguh Confusednicker:

You need to read the scoring rules. It's 5 more points for picking the correct score. This is more than a 2 horse race still.
^ It's a 10 horse race Confusednicker:!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:On the contrary dd...not only could I win with an ND win and the score 30-27, Toussaints is still in it as well, he wins with a ND victory and a 21-14 score.

Sure odds are you win bowl mania with a ND win, however, there are 2 other possible outcomes in play. And quite frankly if either took place, Tous or me winning by picking the correct score, I would laugh until I pissed myself due to your humble nature and all Confusednicker:.

The one thing we can agree upon is we would like to see an Irish upset Confusednicker:. GO IRISH!

Dont worry, it wont happen...
Your all going down!