Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 70 Cordia 65
MissB Wrote:Unfortunately Zaga Ortiz got into foul troulble very early. This is why Hudson was able to dominate. The team that almost beat Knott did not show up nor did we prepare as hard as the Knott match up. Fouls were called a lot but it was more so our strategy did not work. In the 4th quarter we should have focused on defense and that required our big men on the floor. We did not do that! We decided to play small. Congratulations to Hazard!
Playing bigs had Cordia down 16. Cordia's small lineup got them back in the game. As for Cordia getting man handled by Hudson, well this is something that has happened to them a few times this year. Hall has had his way with Cordia all year and he doesnt have near the bulk as Hudson. If Cordia didnt prepare as hard for Hazard as they did not then thats just plain stupid.
Overrated Wrote:I think big al is the big overrated.

Did Cordia lose?

Big Al wins again
Cordia could of have more fouls call again them. every time a Hazard go by them, the Cordia player have a hand full of jersey or pushing off to get open. I am not saying that there was not any bad calls. but there is bad calls in every game.
Hazard was up by 15, then Cordia started hitting some 3's and hazard miss a few FT. when Cordia got within 6 points of Hazard, Hazard put the ball in #1 hands. like someone said early he just miss 1 FT tonight.

it was a good game, good luck on the rest of the season Hazard, and Cordia yall have a great season. good luck to all of cordia Sr class.
Warthog Wrote:Did Cordia lose?

Big Al wins again

Wont beat Wolfe.
Every great program starts somewhere each year. Every team has to have that great leader and role model. This hazard team has had the best ever since big Al has been there. Al is a great coach but not the guy I am talking about. This guy is the man behind all the success. This man's name is James Daryl "J-Dizzle" Farler. He is the reason they win so much.
Hey Overrated they don't have to beat Wolfe but they did beat Cordia and all the recruits. If Cordia couldn't beat Hazard what makes ya think they coulda beat Wolfe had they won?
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:Hey Overrated they don't have to beat Wolfe but they did beat Cordia and all the recruits. If Cordia couldn't beat Hazard what makes ya think they coulda beat Wolfe had they won?

$$$ talks.. its a witch hunt my friend, They let the players play for more $ to screw them...Its all about the money...
IDK personally I'm glad Cordia got beat and I'm not even a member of that region. Not one of those transfers should have been eligible to play. Glad Hazard won and hope that all star transfer crap heads north or west. I want mountain kids representing the mountain area.
Hazard spent a lot of money on that game IMO...KCC will represent the mountains wonderful at Rupp.
1-3-1-press Wrote:And my god, is it everytime Cordia loses he is outcoached? I understand the coach plays a huge role in winning ball games but every single game CHS loses its Rhodes fault. I just want to know if CHS would have won tonight? How many would of said congrats to Rhodes and said he outcoached Big Al...NONE a lot of Rhodes haters on here.

According to Cordia fans it is the referees fault every time they lose.
Overrated Wrote:Wont beat Wolfe.

They won't just beat them, they will crush them
Confusednicker:

its over for now.
School was in session tonight as Professor Holland and Mr.Hudson put on a clinic tonight.
Looks like Cordia got what they had been asking for over the last couple weeks. They had the draw to make it to the finals and just came up short. Big Al can coach. This just might be his best coaching job ever. Not sure why Cordia didn't play the bigs more. Just doesn't make sense to me but get, who am I to question him. KCC/HHS final should be a slobber knocker!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:School was in session tonight as Professor Holland and Mr.Hudson put on a clinic tonight.

Yessir, he did. Could this be the end of the Cordia empire that never had the first brick laid?
ballstar Wrote:Yessir, he did. Could this be the end of the Cordia empire that never had the first brick laid?
You the one that has forgot more than most coaches in this region.
KY Headhunter Wrote:Playing bigs had Cordia down 16. Cordia's small lineup got them back in the game. As for Cordia getting man handled by Hudson, well this is something that has happened to them a few times this year. Hall has had his way with Cordia all year and he doesnt have near the bulk as Hudson. If Cordia didnt prepare as hard for Hazard as they did not then thats just plain stupid.
We have to agree to disagree on several points. I'm done!
Hazard won and that might have been Josh Hollan's worse game of his career!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Overrated Wrote:Hazard spent a lot of money on that game IMO...KCC will represent the mountains wonderful at Rupp.

Will you do this great site a favor and banish your self from bgr is Knott loses in region?
If Hazard spent a lot of money then Josh Hollan wouldn't have fouled out or Griffin Wells
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tough loss for Cordia , I do love to watch the Hudson kid play for Hazard he plays so hard.
This Hazard team can flat out play. Hudson has turned into a great player. He has majorly improved since last year. Al Holland is one of the best coaches that the mountains have ever had. I still think Knott comes out of the region but I am proud of the bulldogs for ending the whole Cordia Mania. Thank you Hazard. Now I can go to Rupp and cheer for a real 14th region team, whoever they may be.
dore20 Wrote:Will you do this great site a favor and banish your self from bgr is Knott loses in region?

Yeah. If pcc loses will you banish as well?
keep your comments on track. No further warnings will be issued.
Overrated Wrote:Yeah. If pcc loses will you banish as well?

Little to late for that isnt it? But seeing as i am a betting man. It is against everything in me, but if Hazard dose not win region i will no longer be a member of BGR, if you do the same when Knott loses.
I don't want you to leave the site. But if kcc loses. I will leave the site. I think Wolfe will upset hazard. They are clicking
Brandon Robertson better issue a flood warning with all the crying and whining I have seen the last two nights out of both of the teams from Knott.
Congrats HHS.
D-ROCK Wrote:Brandon Robertson better issue a flood warning with all the crying and whining I have seen the last two nights out of both of the teams from Knott.

Grow up. Quit trolling.
Which definition of trolling are you referring to overrated...singing or fishing? Furthermore you accuse Hazard of paying the refs and then tell someone to grow up??!!?? You make me laugh!