•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Teams You Just Don't Like
64SUR Wrote:Trolling see you in Pikeville PHSForever just for that Confusederved: by the :policeman :policeman :policeman Williamsburg is coming Confusedmoke:

:biglmao:
PHSForever shot the first shot. TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:Disagree , knowledgeable fans, very courteous as fans, and there was a player in a wheelchair last year after they thumped our butts and every player and coach came outside the fence to high five him . That was awesome as it gets in football, reminded me of Pikeville coming to shake hands with Kash when he broke his leg in that game. Class bunch .

Raceland is far from class . They just arent your arch rival , they are a dirty filthy , arrogant , no class , rude , right down hateful bunch . That kid in the wheelchair your talking about , our coach , & players were booed , & screamed at when trying to shake his hand .....disclaimer notal Racelanders are like that , but a bunch are
Ahh, I finally made it to the big leagues. I've been served by the mighty 64sur. Like I said, all in good fun. And if you honestly try to tell me you don't try to get a rise out of the Mayfield faithful especially, you're lying. Confusednicker:

I just despise people who use that as their justification that Pikeville "bought" their rings. Unlike Cordia, even at the highest peak of glory days, the 'crootin budget wasn't big enough to go to Texas looking for players. Confusednicker:

Hope Pikeville and Williamsburg do get to face each other. Maybe by that time of year, the sun won't be hot enough to keep y'all from wearing the orange. :lmao:
eagles2011 Wrote:Pikeville paid how much for those state champion rings how many kids just fall out the sky from Texas to play football in eastern ky ,

Showing your ignorance. Bobby Deramus's mother lived in Pikeville long before he moved to Pikeville to live with her. If Pikeville recruited out of Texas they would never lose a game in Class A ever. Yes I'm talking to you Mayfield and Beechwood.Confusedhh:
jetpilot Wrote:Showing your ignorance. Bobby Deramus's mother lived in Pikeville long before he moved to Pikeville to live with her. If Pikeville recruited out of Texas they would never lose a game in Class A ever. Yes I'm talking to you Mayfield and Beechwood.Confusedhh:
Correct. On both points.
PHSForever Wrote:Ahh, I finally made it to the big leagues. I've been served by the mighty 64sur. Like I said, all in good fun. And if you honestly try to tell me you don't try to get a rise out of the Mayfield faithful especially, you're lying. Confusednicker:

I just despise people who use that as their justification that Pikeville "bought" their rings. Unlike Cordia, even at the highest peak of glory days, the 'crootin budget wasn't big enough to go to Texas looking for players. Confusednicker:

Hope Pikeville and Williamsburg do get to face each other. Maybe by that time of year, the sun won't be hot enough to keep y'all from wearing the orange. :lmao:

Mayfield sucks....Confusednicker:
Talon Wrote:Raceland is far from class . They just arent your arch rival , they are a dirty filthy , arrogant , no class , rude , right down hateful bunch . That kid in the wheelchair your talking about , our coach , & players were booed , & screamed at when trying to shake his hand .....disclaimer notal Racelanders are like that , but a bunch are

Didn't see that Talon when they were down here but still you are a lot closer and know more than me but the fans/parents I spoke with were really good people. Guess that's the good ones you speak about. Best to Fairview this year.
eagles2011 Wrote:Pikeville paid how much for those state champion rings how many kids just fall out the sky from Texas to play football in eastern ky ,

Lol!! Try to discredit the three peat. No way! Crack pipe got you messed up. :1: :1: :1:
Talon Wrote:Raceland is far from class . They just arent your arch rival , they are a dirty filthy , arrogant , no class , rude , right down hateful bunch . That kid in the wheelchair your talking about , our coach , & players were booed , & screamed at when trying to shake his hand .....disclaimer notal Racelanders are like that , but a bunch are

Someone sounds jealous and still angry over getting caught. :rules: I will have to disagree with you about Raceland. I have never known them to be that way and have tried to keep up with them almost 25 years or more. :Shaking:
KyRock Wrote:Someone sounds jealous and still angry over getting caught. :rules: I will have to disagree with you about Raceland. I have never known them to be that way and have tried to keep up with them almost 25 years or more. :Shaking:

Ive been keeping up with them for nearly 40yrs . They might not be like that with whoever your with , but are like that with Fairview . Has absolutely nothing to do with last year . I can give many many instances they have been less than classy . I will give props to some players or fans that have been classy . In recent memory qb from last couple years Elkins very nice classy young man , a kid that played a few years ago that was a RB Frisbe i think his name was for nice classy young man. Elkins father was a stand up classy guy . Scotty Bronson classy acting . Not all are bad , but most seem to be .
1) Johnson Central
2) Prestonsburg
3) Magoffin County
4) Belfry
5) Lawrence County
If I have to name five I guess it would go like this...

Danville
Newport Central Catholic
Pulaski
Southwestern
Pikeville

That said I mostly just don't like those teams when we are playing them. I like seeing them all do well otherwise. I guess those are just the teams it hurts the most to lose to.
PHSForever Wrote:Ahh, I finally made it to the big leagues. I've been served by the mighty 64sur. Like I said, all in good fun. And if you honestly try to tell me you don't try to get a rise out of the Mayfield faithful especially, you're lying. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Mayfield sucks....Confusednicker:

:Thumbs:
Mercer County (Merger County): still have sour grapes from when they merged schools and were allowed to stay down in class to beat my Red Devils. Lol
Ashland : For bad mouthing other schools for transfers but everything is fine when they recieve them....oh and for allowing Dicky Martin on the air.
Raceland : A load of friends from Raceland but gets exhausting listening to them complain about Fairview when they have done the same since the 80's.
Greenup: I use to hate them more but nowadays it's hard to a hater. It's like seeing a MMA fighter you despise getting destroyed to where you actually start feeling sorry for them.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. Harlan County
2. The Black Bears of Harlan County
3. HC (Harlan County)
4. The Filthy Mammals of Harlan County
5. The dark hills of Harlan County

That's right asshole....feeeelllll the hate; come over to the dark side; LIVE in the deep dark hills!!
Granny Bear Wrote:That's right asshole....feeeelllll the hate; come over to the dark side; LIVE in the deep dark hills!!

Confusednicker:
1. Sheldon Clark - 1998 Overtime Crawl. I've held a strong hatred for Sheldon Clark ever since.
2. Pike Central - Always so arrogant for someone who has done nothing, I also seem to recall something about horse manure and graffiti from my HS days.
3. Johnson Central - Not sure why I dislike them but I always have.
4. Bell Co - Just never liked them.
5. Highlands - I just like to see the mighty fall.
pjdoug Wrote:Madison Southern (helmet incident years ago)
Pulaski County
Highlands
Lexington Catholic
Cawood ( I wished their fans had the air horns up their arse and I'm glad they no longer exist Smile )

What's the HELMET incident.
Rockcastle
Southwest Pulaski (most stuck up people EVER)
Corbin
Lexington Catholic
Highlands
No particular order: Corbin, Clay Co, Clay Co, Corbin and Corbin & Clay Co. I wish they played each other ever game in ever sport and both would loose! All joking aside they both have more passionate fans than anyone around these parts!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Rockcastle
Southwest Pulaski (most stuck up people EVER)
Corbin
Lexington Catholic
Highlands

Boyle
Rock
Private Schools
Corbin
Mercer

FF-I'd disagree with the SWP statement, some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of knowing are at SW, and Pulaski & Somerset for that matter. They are just very passionate about their Fball there.
Ah yes, the Eastern Kentucky fan's "We hate Private Schools" as they continually complain about how much blatant recruiting goes on amongst their public schools. Makes no sense.
ataclance Wrote:Boyle
Rock
Private Schools
Corbin
Mercer

FF-I'd disagree with the SWP statement, some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of knowing are at SW, and Pulaski & Somerset for that matter. They are just very passionate about their Fball there.

Maybe so, but not a fan of how some of their parents acted a few years ago. Pulaski Co. and Somerset fans have always been great.
Pikeville
Prestonsburg
Breathitt
Central
Sheldon Clark
I root for some teams over others all the time, and love beating certain teams and hate losing to certain teams, but I can honestly say I don't dislike any team. Who could have any bad feelings about kids playing football? Adults sometimes are another matter haha.
Johnson Central-They have had a good run lately, but they act like they have been a powerhouse throughout their history.
Pikeville-Not their fault but they get a district cake walk
Mercer Co.-They got to play down against Russell knocking McGlone out of a 2nd title
Somerset-Seems they knock my Blackcats out of they playoffs too often
Danville-Home or away, the most obnoxious fan base I have ever heard.
hawg laig Wrote:Johnson Central-They have had a good run lately, but they act like they have been a powerhouse throughout their history.
Pikeville-Not their fault but they get a district cake walk
Mercer Co.-They got to play down against Russell knocking McGlone out of a 2nd title
Somerset-Seems they knock my Blackcats out of they playoffs too often
Danville-Home or away, the most obnoxious fan base I have ever heard.

The underlined part is :biglmao: :please:

Anybody that followed the JC program during the 2001 season (2-8) the 2002 season (2-8) and the 2003 season (1-9) will tell you.... we "have NOT been a powerhouse throughout their history."
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
1) Madison Southern
2)Bell County
3) Lex Cath
4) Ashland
5)Somerset
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next