Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Favorite???
Seams to me the meagerity, on this thread, are showing a lot of jeliously, toward Lawrence Co. am I correct ?.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Seams to me the meagerity, on this thread, are showing a lot of jeliously, toward Lawrence Co. am I correct ?.

Is this a joke? There's no way someone is that bad of a speller. By the way, out of morbid curiosity what is there to be jealous of?
Mark it down SC will not get out of the district. Paintsville and Magofin are better.
BillyRay Wrote:Mark it down SC will not get out of the district. Paintsville and Magofin are better.

:lmao: ive heard it all now ,not a chance :thatsfunn
Motley Wrote:Is this a joke? There's no way someone is that bad of a speller. By the way, out of morbid curiosity what is there to be jealous of?
The jokes on you pal. Do tell WHY.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:The jokes on you pal. Do tell WHY.

Nice one. Tell why what?
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Seams to me the meagerity, on this thread, are showing a lot of jeliously, toward Lawrence Co. am I correct ?.
What is there to be jealous of? Attitudes like that are exactly why many people on this site are not fans of Lawrence County posters at all. Happy when the kids do well, no matter where they are from, but comments like that leave little doubt that Lawrence County has one of the least informed fan bases in most sports. I'll give y'all credit for being very good in baseball, as well as being fairly knowledgeable about it, but the rest is basically pure hokum.

Just making sure that I'm clear, not ALL posters from Lawrence on this site are this clueless, but man, they are certainly outnumbered. Lol
Motley Wrote:Nice one. Tell why what?
Read your own post. (JELOUSLY OF)
PHSForever Wrote:What is there to be jealous of? Attitudes like that are exactly why many people on this site are not fans of Lawrence County posters at all. Happy when the kids do well, no matter where they are from, but comments like that leave little doubt that Lawrence County has one of the least informed fan bases in most sports. I'll give y'all credit for being very good in baseball, as well as being fairly knowledgeable about it, but the rest is basically pure hokum.

Just making sure that I'm clear, not ALL posters from Lawrence on this site are this clueless, but man, they are certainly outnumbered. Lol
Ok , Professer, you have given your openion, so I will keep mine to my self.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Read your own post. (JELOUSLY OF)

You're right. Jealous of all those basketball region titles. Why don't you count them all up for me.
I still consider Lawrence a 57th team and it's really confusing me lol
region Wrote:It isn't that they do not want to play them, it is honestly because you do not belong in the 15th region PERIOD.

You didn't belong when you were awful before Anderson, you didn't belong when you were good with Anderson, you didn't belong when you were awful after Anderson, and you don't belong when you are good now.

You have won NOTHING in your basketball history, but yet you BARK louder than any team in the region. You MIGHT win it one of the next two years, you have as good of a chance as ANYONE, and we all dread if that day comes, not because we want the kids to do bad, but because of the lack of knowledge and humbleness of your fan base. This board would be UNBEARABLE.

The politicking and back biting some in the Lawrence County political circles did to get into the 15th region, then to get into the district you did is laughable.

Good Luck.

It's the water.
Bob Seger Wrote:It's the water.
Just for the record, I'm not the Lawrence Co. Fan base. But presuming, I have struck a nerve , an since I've only been a L. C. FAN, for a little over a year, an as you know so much, about things , I have no idea of , I therefore must presume, you are a politation. For which I have much respect. No offense , just saying.
Sorry Bob Seger, meant for Region.
Most ppl seem to be basing their projections off of scrimmages at the Zip Zone Classic which isn't when you want to be playing your best basketball jc an lc both played well then but haven't both lost since?? Sc is undefeated on the year so far but it's not about now I want to be playing our best ball in March when tourney time starts. If you think Sturgill is an average player you've not seen him play. The kid can flat out shoot a basketball an will hustle his ass off. I also believe SC has LC on the schedule so we will see how they match up later on. But to me it looks as if Dylan James is making a case to be the best player in the region. Jc and Sc will both make it out of the district barring a miracle. As for the state championship banner Sheldon Clark feeder school Inez High school has two state championships.
W/out those Daulton brothers I would like to see how good some of those boys really are. They would be an avg team at best.
If anyone thinks lc wanted to go to the 60th district you have lost your mind, we would have much rather have stayed in the 57th. All of the schools combining in pike and floyd countries made the 15th region very unbalanced and lc was the closest school to the 15th if you all think lc would rather travel to phelps than boyd co then you may need to check your medication
Be good, but for sure not the team they are with out the Ft. Gay connection. I believe that's the way it is all the way down 23 to Belfry.
That is a lie. U all wanted no part of the 16th and as far as wanting to stay in the 57th and face JC sc paintsville and magoffin compared to facing phelps belfry and pike c twice is a ridiculous statement.
cardsrule Wrote:W/out those Daulton brothers I would like to see how good some of those boys really are. They would be an avg team at best.

That's like saying SC without James and Parsely. I wouldn't say the team would be average , Brandon Richardson just scored his 1,000th point tonight and is one of the teams best all around players. Chaffins a great point guard at running the team and Kiser plays his role. This is a complete team right here if this is what you're trying to sayConfusednicker:
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Just for the record, I'm not the Lawrence Co. Fan base. But presuming, I have struck a nerve , an since I've only been a L. C. FAN, for a little over a year, an as you know so much, about things , I have no idea of , I therefore must presume, you are a politation. For which I have much respect. No offense , just saying.

What is a politation? :thatsfunn
That average team Sheldon clark wins again , sc 55 tug valley 50 @ tug valley , good job boys
cardsrule Wrote:That is a lie. U all wanted no part of the 16th and as far as wanting to stay in the 57th and face JC sc paintsville and magoffin compared to facing phelps belfry and pike c twice is a ridiculous statement.

That's the difference between lc and sc we really don't care what region or district we are in, pick your sport lc still the team to beat year in and year out. I can't remember the last time sc beat lc in anything baseball, football, basketball, hell your principal even left sc for lawrence county. As far as facing the 60th or the 57th belfry pretty good in all sports, and there is just not much difference between sheldon clark and Phelps.
red bird Wrote:what is a politation? :thatsfunn
mitch, and obama.
dawg fan Wrote:That's the difference between lc and sc we really don't care what region or district we are in, pick your sport lc still the team to beat year in and year out. I can't remember the last time sc beat lc in anything baseball, football, basketball, hell your principal even left sc for lawrence county. As far as facing the 60th or the 57th belfry pretty good in all sports, and there is just not much difference between sheldon clark and Phelps.

One of the stupidest statements I've ever heard.

Sheldon Clark, 99 years out of 100, is far superior to Lawrence Co. in basketball, and they may very well be again this year as well.

In an ancient land, years and years ago, Lawrence had some good football teams..Unfortunately, LC fans still live in that brief small period of time from the end of the last century, (that has since long been forgotten about by the rest of the world), and there has not been a nickle's worth of difference in the two in football since.:eyeroll:
dawg fan Wrote:That's the difference between lc and sc we really don't care what region or district we are in, pick your sport lc still the team to beat year in and year out. I can't remember the last time sc beat lc in anything baseball, football, basketball, hell your principal even left sc for lawrence county. As far as facing the 60th or the 57th belfry pretty good in all sports, and there is just not much difference between sheldon clark and Phelps.

You would choke on those words if you knew which LC head coach was elated to be going to the 60th, and pushed hard for it.:Clap:

:biggrin:

Oh Really? Why don't you save us all some time,(because it could take a lengthy amount of it) and rather than us pick, go ahead and you name that one sport where Lawrence , (other than a Chandler Shepherd lead baseball team) has even been considered as being competitive in anything in the last 10 years.

:popcorn:
Why heck yeah, Lawrence did have a good girls softball team that one year.:Thumbs:

So I guess what you are saying is that Lawrence Co. was searching desperately to find someone better than what they had, and they found him in the place that you are calling inferior?.lol...Think about what you just said....Confusednicker:
Not seen Bobby Seger Oh say 2nd round of the playoffs. How did it feel finally beating CC and getting past the 2nd Round? What was it you said JC would do this year? Oh wait Confusednicker: SC can keep talking but until they beat LC in any sport they need to Confusedhh: Confusednicker: