Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Rockcastle
Rock: 21
JC: 7
TOMCAT06 Wrote:haha slobberknocker haven't heard that word in a while haha

Heard it last night on Raw, lol.
I can't wait for friday. Go deer huntin friday mornin then watch one hell of a ballgame friday night, I got a feelin it's gonna be a good weekend.
lol nice....
JC in this one or maybe Rock who knows.
I'll take Rockcastle 24-20.
well it will be a very good game
good luck jc
softbally_8 Wrote:rock by 12 in ot

Every post I have read from you Softbally doesn't make since or is just crazy. So you either a.) too young to be on here b.) have no clue what a football is and need to stick with softball
softbally_8 Wrote:rock by 12 in ot

That would be kind of tough softbally! Let me know how Rock will do that when you get time. I am not a moderator, but if you don't know anything about football than don't post about it.
Miller is gonna have a big game for Rock.....GO ROCKETS!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Miller is gonna have a big game for Rock.....GO ROCKETS!!!
Not against JC's defense sorry...
I've been thinking about this game all week.... My heart says Rock but my head says JC. I honestly can't say who's going to win, but I can feel it inside me that JC will win, don't know by how much or how little, but that's what im feelin' now
Going to be one heck of a game!!! I think this is the year that Matney gets his ring!
i am not sure how the playoff system in kentucky works does the winner go to Louisville for the title ?
if so who against ?
No, this is for the regional championship. The winner will play winner of Covington Cath and Lex. Catholic at home
The Fan Wrote:i am not sure how the playoff system in kentucky works does the winner go to Louisville for the title ?
who all's goin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
*SE04* Wrote:who all's goin?

I was gonna attend this but, UK is playing Mississippi Valley St. tomarrow night so I gotta watch the wildcats.
Ill be there
blackcat_student Wrote:I was gonna attend this but, UK is playing Mississippi Valley St. tomarrow night so I gotta watch the wildcats.

It's on delay I thought. This game will be way more entertaining anyway.:letsparty
where is this game gonna be played at?
Gonna be a good one, its a toss to me
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:where is this game gonna be played at?
Johnson Central
Hard Hitter Wrote:Johnson Central

The home game advantage could very well could be the deciding factor to JC winning this game
good luck to both teams but i think the golden eagles will pull this out
I will be there. If anyone wants to get together PM me. GO EAGLES
I'll be there at 5:30, prolly be wearin my Mossy Oak coverhauls and my winchester fleece (gonna be cold I reckon) if anyone wants to meet me and BS about the game. Everyone on here who is attending that HASN'T been to a JC home game, BE SURE to try the burgers down in the endzone closest to the scoreboard, they are GREAT.
I should also be there around 5:30 or 6, going to stand on the track...I'll try to catch up with you again. As for the game, I want to say JC but my gut says Rock...maybe a hint of what's to come (bad pizza tonight.....lol). Heck with it, it's at home I'll go with JC in a CLOSE one.