Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard / JBS Predictions
3 points Wrote:Just glad you know you aren't smart. Public assistance is in an office in down town Hindman. It really doesn't matter about your friends gender, he still can't get in. You can be anywhere from diaper broken or before to as big as you grow to get in. We just got lucky and had some good ball players grow up over here. Stepp, Stepp, Cox, Collins, Short, Davis and I am sure more that slip my mind. And no, I meant GO BUCHANAN.
No public asst you mean is down town 100 purpose road. He must of typed the letter he showed me. I'll get him tomorrow at school. What does "You can be anywhere from diaper broken or before to as big as you grow get in' mean? With a sent. like that, who is not smart? Davis sounds familiar. Isn't he the guy that is always trying to get my friend to go to JBS?
Hazard by 6
Benchwarmer Wrote:No public asst you mean is down town 100 purpose road. He must of typed the letter he showed me. I'll get him tomorrow at school. What does "You can be anywhere from diaper broken or before to as big as you grow get in' mean? With a sent. like that, who is not smart? Davis sounds familiar. Isn't he the guy that is always trying to get my friend to go to JBS?
You didn't understand what I said? I can see that you wouldn't. I am talking about the nusery and day care, but you probably don't get that either. . ..Zach Davis plays ball and is in the 7th grade. Is some kid trying to get some one to go to school with him? Well, he should be horse whipped.
MONSTAMAN Wrote:No, summer ball doesn't matter, smartest thing I've seen you write. One thing you have failed to consider MR. Windmill is Hazard plays very good defense. I don't think any one is going to go off. That's the problem with you JBS idiots, you put this crap in Stepps head and you know what will happen is the kid will try to do to much and stink the gym up. Wait and see big boy, JBS will not win this game. Hazard by 10.

well I guess it doenst Mr Know It All, and its people like you that make this board look like a bunch of dumbies, people like you, and you will see come friday, but when Stepp does go wild, which he WILL do, you will be making up some kind of excuses, because you know NOTHING of the game of basketball
windmill Wrote:well I guess it doenst Mr Know It All, and its people like you that make this board look like a bunch of dumbies, people like you, and you will see come friday, but when Stepp does go wild, which he WILL do, you will be making up some kind of excuses, because you know NOTHING of the game of basketball
Yea I know we say something u dont like about JBS and everyone is dumb and dont know what there talking about. Just get it threw your head that Stepp isnt the best player in KY that u think he is. There wouldnt be people on here talking about Stepp if it wasent for u making him sound better than King Kelly
RivalsKing Wrote:Yea I know we say something u dont like about JBS and everyone is dumb and dont know what there talking about. Just get it threw your head that Stepp isnt the best player in KY that u think he is. There wouldnt be people on here talking about Stepp if it wasent for u making him sound better than King Kelly

I said he was the best player in KY, and I said he was better than King Kelly Coleman, your right I did, im just taking up for the kid, because all you people want to do is right him, and stay on him, let him play man, it would be ok if you guys wouldnt get on here and say he was the 10th best player in the region, and say all of this stuff about his family, it wouldnt be so bad, and if he was as bad as you guys say he is, it wouldnt be as bad either, but good god, he is an all stater, WYMT player of the game, has been invited to many 5 star camps, alot of college's want him, and thats if you guys like it or not, because i doubt a coach getting on here and reading all of the stupid stuff you guys say, and if they do, I really bet they laugh there heads off, seriously, you dont know how dumb it is, when you say some of the stuff you guys do, seriously
windmill Wrote:I said he was the best player in KY, and I said he was better than King Kelly Coleman, your right I did, im just taking up for the kid, because all you people want to do is right him, and stay on him, let him play man, it would be ok if you guys wouldnt get on here and say he was the 10th best player in the region, and say all of this stuff about his family, it wouldnt be so bad, and if he was as bad as you guys say he is, it wouldnt be as bad either, but good god, he is an all stater, WYMT player of the game, has been invited to many 5 star camps, alot of college's want him, and thats if you guys like it or not, because i doubt a coach getting on here and reading all of the stupid stuff you guys say, and if they do, I really bet they laugh there heads off, seriously, you dont know how dumb it is, when you say some of the stuff you guys do, seriously
Ok you get on here and say stuff about stepp and think im dumb. Im sorry I forgot that I cared. WYMT player of the game, dang im so jealous. I dont care what camp he goes to, I dont care what college he goes to. Dont be too stuck up thinking that people really care because they dont. If his family dont wont stuff said about them tell them not to get on the Radio and say hes the best point gaurd in the state. Dont try to say he didnt cause I heard Gary one week say it and the next week Clark said it as well
windmill Wrote:I said he was the best player in KY, and I said he was better than King Kelly Coleman, your right I did, im just taking up for the kid, because all you people want to do is right him, and stay on him, let him play man, it would be ok if you guys wouldnt get on here and say he was the 10th best player in the region, and say all of this stuff about his family, it wouldnt be so bad, and if he was as bad as you guys say he is, it wouldnt be as bad either, but good god, he is an all stater, WYMT player of the game, has been invited to many 5 star camps, alot of college's want him, and thats if you guys like it or not, because i doubt a coach getting on here and reading all of the stupid stuff you guys say, and if they do, I really bet they laugh there heads off, seriously, you dont know how dumb it is, when you say some of the stuff you guys do, seriously

WOW!! someone on here finally has some sense. this is the best post i have ever seen. i am with you 110%! im tired of people tearing down the whole stepp family. the only reason you people talk all this smack is because JBS is one of the best teams in the state. two years ago no one ever mentioned jbs, or the stepps, thats because they werent a threat then..get over it..jbs is here to stay!
RivalsKing Wrote:Ok you get on here and say stuff about stepp and think im dumb. Im sorry I forgot that I cared. WYMT player of the game, dang im so jealous. I dont care what camp he goes to, I dont care what college he goes to. Dont be too stuck up thinking that people really care because they dont. If his family dont wont stuff said about them tell them not to get on the Radio and say hes the best point gaurd in the state. Dont try to say he didnt cause I heard Gary one week say it and the next week Clark said it as well

ok, so you dont think Stamper and Hicks dont go around braggin? NOOOOOO they are to good for that man, they are not like Stepp, he is horrible, seriously, what good player and coach doesnt brag on them, who cares if he is your nephew, if he was my nephew id think the same thing, and so would you, dont you even say you wouldnt
windmill Wrote:ok, so you dont think Stamper and Hicks dont go around braggin? NOOOOOO they are to good for that man, they are not like Stepp, he is horrible, seriously, what good player and coach doesnt brag on them, who cares if he is your nephew, if he was my nephew id think the same thing, and so would you, dont you even say you wouldnt
Yea I would THINK IT not SAY IT on the Radio
RivalsKing Wrote:Yea I would THINK IT not SAY IT on the Radio

well ok man, im sure you wouldnt, you would be the perfect coach, you could take Riverside and coach them to a 34-0 season, state champs:letsparty
play2win Wrote:WOW!! someone on here finally has some sense. this is the best post i have ever seen. i am with you 110%! im tired of people tearing down the whole stepp family. the only reason you people talk all this smack is because JBS is one of the best teams in the state. two years ago no one ever mentioned jbs, or the stepps, thats because they werent a threat then..get over it..jbs is here to stay!
Yea the reason we dont like Stepp and JBS is because there one of the best teams, Yea your right. That right there is why people dont like u all. Cant u get that threw your head.
windmill Wrote:well ok man, im sure you wouldnt, you would be the perfect coach, you could take Riverside and coach them to a 34-0 season, state champs:letsparty
I mean really Jordan didnt even say it and he was. Anyone with commen sense would know not to get on the radio and say Hes the best player in the state and cant be stopped
RivalsKing Wrote:I mean really Jordan didnt even say it and he was. Anyone with commen sense would know not to get on the radio and say Hes the best player in the state and cant be stopped

MJ didnt say that? umm ok, i couldnt count how many times he has said when he was on his best game noone could stop him,seriously
Im sorry I was wrong, Can u say that.
Just wait till Friday and then say it
Hazard win this one.
windmill Wrote:ok, so you dont think Stamper and Hicks dont go around braggin? NOOOOOO they are to good for that man, they are not like Stepp, he is horrible, seriously, what good player and coach doesnt brag on them, who cares if he is your nephew, if he was my nephew id think the same thing, and so would you, dont you even say you wouldnt
don't know Stamper, but I do know That Hicks would never say on or off radio or TV that he was the greatest.. when he has done an interview he gives the credit to the coach and his team..Like last year when he took the ball from you Clark and won the game, He said it was my coach and the team that won the game..JBS may beat Hazard.. I don't know and neither do you..I wish the best for you Clark and hope you do get the Duke scholarship..but you know Hicks and you know he is not a boastful person..so please don't use him to defend yourself again...Thank You
hazard by 8..Hicks will light it up
JBS by 8 Cox will have 23
windmill Wrote:June Buchanan-67
Hazard-56
Ill tell you why I think this, if you even seen the JBS-Pineville game, you would have seen, Stepp going off, hitting 6-7 three's, Cox hit some nice shots, Collins, was doing good, they were playing like a team, and when they do that, there isnt many teams in this state that can stop them, if Stepp and Cox are on, then its over, the score could be worse than why i said up there, last year, JBS played Hazard to a 3 point game in the regional semi-finals, Hazard lost 2 starters, and a 6th man from that team, JBS has only gotten better, and JBS beat Hazard in summer ball, but of course that doesnt matter
They played Pineville for God's sakes. Pineville has lost to Red Bird this year. Any of the top teams and players in the 14th would look good. Collins was doing good? Scoring of mise shots. I noticed you only talked about a couple of players. I guess thats team ball at JBS.
Please keep the topic on this game and not about games that happened in the past. Thank you.
i think jb will win..Well at least i am hoping they will
This is going to prove to be one of the best games and hottest tickets of the season.. it's almost impossible to predict this one, depending on what teams show up to play, but i will take JBS by 4
Hazard by 5
there is only one reason that everyone hates jbs and thats because of the stepps..im a jbs fan myself and i will b the first to tell u that clarks uncles thinks he can walk on water..and i do not agree with they way that they coach...but this is no reason to judge the team as a whole..i think that tate cox is the best player by far and i can bet u wont find anyone with more heart than brent hall..the only thing overated about jbs is the stepps...otherwise this is a good team that plays their hearts out every game and deserve all the praise in the world..hazard deserves nothing because of the way that they and their fans act..thats y i say jbs will win this one n a close one..
I predict someone will get banned and this thread gets closed if somepeople dont cool it.
The key to the game is all that JBS cares about is that Stepp outscores Hicks. In their small minds, this proves Stepp is the better player. Win, Lose, or double tie game, It will be Stepps #1 job to outscore Hicks. Hazard, on the other hand, wants the W and they do not care who scores, how much, or when. Hazard wants to win. Hazard is a true basketball team and even if they aren't victorious on Friday against JBS, they will be before the season is over.
gamewatch Wrote:The key to the game is all that JBS cares about is that Stepp outscores Hicks. In their small minds, this proves Stepp is the better player. Win, Lose, or double tie game, It will be Stepps #1 job to outscore Hicks. Hazard, on the other hand, wants the W and they do not care who scores, how much, or when. Hazard wants to win. Hazard is a true basketball team and even if they aren't victorious on Friday against JBS, they will be before the season is over.

I couldn't agree more. You just hit the nail on the head. That is all Stepp cares about and the sad thing about it is that's all his dad and uncles care about.
Hazard in a close one!! GO DAWGS!!!