Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 52 Louisville Central 31 3A Championship Game
Big Don Wrote:Has anyone heard from pjdougie? I hope he didn't jump off a bridge or run into on-coming traffic!

Well.....maybe just a little running???

Confusednicker:
Big Don Wrote:Has anyone heard from pjdougie? I hope he didn't jump off a bridge or run into on-coming traffic!

He will show back up unfortunately. Right now he's praying for the football Gods that they will give him something to cheer for next year Lol
Just would like to thank all the fans and players from Belfry, who supported Johnson Central this year. The fans and team at JC have a very high respect for your Pirates!! I can see both teams being back at Bowling Green again next year.
Congrats again!
baller55 Wrote:Just would like to thank all the fans and players from Belfry, who supported Johnson Central this year. The fans and team at JC have a very high respect for your Pirates!! I can see both teams being back at Bowling Green again next year.
Congrats again!

I'm glad JC won they have a bunch of great kids I don't think none of us care to much for Pulp Fiction but we like the rest of ya Lol
Pulp Fiction is just misunderstood!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:There should be one more REAL championship game next week. Belfry vs Mingo Central.

I think we should play this game I'm pulling for it I went and watched them play that way we could actually show what a football team looks like and then it would never cross your mind again who the King of Mountain Football is TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Belfry0304 Wrote:Would it hurt your feelings if I told you we have a 6'4 350 pound sophomore who is about to put in a ton of work knowing we need an anchor on the line next year?

Lol, nah believe me I have seen enough of Belfry to know they will be just fine with the players they have coming back. Just giving the much deserved respect to those kids that are leaving is all.
I know this has nothing to do with our ballgame but while I was out eating Friday night in Bowling Green in the restaurant I was in I ran into Tom Larkey he is one of the nicest guys you ever want to meet I had a great football talk with him class act guy I love to listen to people like him take football
Hey baller, I was filled with joy when I saw that JC won the State Title! I absolutely love that 3A & 4A has Champions from the Mountains! I cheer for JC except for one game a year Smile
Again Congrats from the Pirate family to our brothers at JC!

On another note, I ran into a Louisville Central Assistant Coach at a rest stop on the BLuegrass Parkway after the game and he shook my hand and congratulated us on the win. Nothing but pure Class and mutual respect to our comrades from Louisville Central.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]