Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Knott Central 3/3/17
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1kq4gc.jpg] Wowza! JPC is a genius bruh! Got a lil shipment and ole Fatpat looked over and JPC smiling like CT at the blooming onion booth at the Gbread festival! Ole Fatpat dont know what battle monkeys means but Honeycutta sure liked the package baby! #toptatersecrets More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1kq4ym.jpg] Ole Waughzee be shooting somebodys eye out tonight bruh! Ladypats are smoking and rolling! Bandwagon hitting on high tater cylinders as the Jada and Pats hit the floor! Lady Pats loaded up like ole Fatpat at the grocery store first of da month! #bringingdabiggunsandlilonesforashowdownoftheages More mash taters please!!!
i am a basketball wizard and perry will loose
The fact that these two teams didn't schedule each other during the regular season blows my mind.
Score?
ralphy Wrote:i am a basketball wizard and perry will loose

I am with you. I got Leslie Co and Knott Co. in the championship game. I said that at PCC when Leslie Co was playing Hazard.
Well. Who won? Hahahaha
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Get back on here and talk to us Friday night snow flake... don't be shying away now.

I'm on here. Hahahha. Who won?
Dr.Basketball Wrote:O yea... If you think PCC played tonight how they will play Friday, you are bad wrong. I've also watched Profitt play too much. She shows up when the money is on the line.

Must not been enough money on the line
Big Hammer Wrote:[quote=hillbilly cat]my wife showed me a pic of her on Facebook she was smiling but ,it had looked like she got some stitches over her left eye I think. Great kid guys!! I've know her since she's been 11 or 12 ![/QUOT

Hope she is ok I'm looking forward to Friday night. If we win maybe Snow will disappear and we can all enjoy the spring. Not easy to talk about anything with him on here.

Still here but with a win
hillbilly cat Wrote:Predictions
If the refs. Let them smack , push an hold all night Kcc wins !
If they call the game straight up ,Pcc shooting an over all team speed will send Kcc home.
If it's close at the end Pcc will win with the better coaching!

So it must have been the smacking, pushing, and holding. Could it be due to the fact that KCC has over all better team speed and Honeycutt had the better plan?
Snow Wrote:Must not been enough money on the line

She had 31 (led the game). Played her heart out. Quit downing the kid and just enjoy your win... Congrats again.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:She had 31 (led the game). Played her heart out. Quit downing the kid and just enjoy your win... Congrats again.

Never downed her. She played great. So her team didn't help her enough? Just trying to figure it all out.
Go to hell snow
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Go to hell snow

Well that was nice of you and ironic that you said for snow a fozzen object to go tell hell which is heat. I would melt. Trust me it doesn't bother me one bit what you say because it's all in vain. the best TEAM won tonight.
Snow Wrote:Well that was nice of you. Trust me it doesn't bother me one bit what say so it's all in vain. 😂😂😂 the best TEAM won tonight.

I agree the best team won but you smart cracking this girl shows what kind of person you sre. go to hell
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:I agree the best team won but you smart cracking this girl shows what kind of person you sre. go to hell

Smart cracking this girl? Please use adult language and not something a 10 year old would use.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:I agree the best team won but you smart cracking this girl shows what kind of person you sre. go to hell

I'm just repeating everything you have said to other people and other teams. So deal with it
Snow Wrote:I'm just repeating everything you have said to other people and other teams. So deal with it

Only way I know to deal with you. GO TO HELL
Your team got killed tonight and no one has downed any of those kids . Snow you are just a terrible person
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Only way I know to deal with you. GO TO HELL

Nice of you. Knott won and congrats to them.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Your team got killed tonight and no one has downed any of those kids . Snow you are just a terrible person

Huh? Please use proper English or just a complete thought when you are trying to make a point. So try posting again that people understand what you are trying to say.
Snow Wrote:Huh? Please use proper English or just a complete thought when you are trying to make a point. So try posting again that people understand what you are trying to say.

Ok school teacher lol
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Ok school teacher lol

Let me try your language. Knott won and frost is cold with heat as warm because you lost.
Snow Wrote:Let me try your language. Knott won and frost is cold with heat as warm because you lost.
Try this GO TO HELL
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Try this GO TO HELL

After the word this, you may want too use a period because it's a complete sentence. All caps are not needed and improper. Gees, dealing with you 5th graders is hard.
Snow Wrote:After the word this, you may want too use a period because it's a complete sentence. All caps are not needed and improper. Gees, dealing with you 5th graders is hard.

You might worry about proper grammar but nobody else cares so go to hell
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:You might worry about proper grammar but nobody else cares so go to hell

Nice
Snow Wrote:Huh? Please use proper English or just a complete thought when you are trying to make a point. So try posting again that people understand what you are trying to say.

if you want people to use proper English, then move out of the mountains. because no one here use proper English.