Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Donald already Made America Great
Donald Trump drunk is better than Hilary Clinton sober. Vladimir Putin drunk is better than Hilary Clinton sober.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:[Image: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=59BA4274]
You have fallen for another hoax, NCF. Either that or you are lying about President Trump again. Either way, if you ever expect to have any credibility, then you need to start considering your sources and begin reading the words below the headlines.

Very few people who follow political news are gullible enough to fall for hoaxes like this one. You seem to be attracted to fake news and hoaxes like a moth to a flame.

I am laughing at you again. :biglmao:
LOL, people like NEWARK are the reason Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton get by with so many misdeeds. He/they would believe absolutely anything as long as it's bad news for the other side.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel the same way about Dem as I do Rep.

Both are evil and horrible for America.
^^ I don't know any good Democrats. The closest thing to acceptable is Joe Manchin, and even at that I could never vote for him.

There are quite a few good Republicans however, and more than a few very good Republicans. But they do have rotten apples among them, that much is certain. Others, like John McCain for example, probably should switch parties.

Mankind in general have moved to what I would call a global awareness. Globalism, that's the buzz word on the lips of all Dems and more than a few Republicans. And as I have oft reported on here, the antichrist will arise out of that global sentiment to lead the entire world under one flag. A transformation which will take place with surprising speed BTW. A one world government, run by an all powerful potentate or dictator if you will.

I love the idea that the President is trying to rekindle Americanism, and to put America first again. Though it may be that even his best efforts are to be doomed to failure owing to God's timetable. See I don't believe globalism can be defeated, nor do I believe it can be delayed by anything men might do. It was my hope however, that as part of the grand scheme of things, the US was to enjoy a resurgence or an awakening, (the start of which has already happened as was evidenced by voters in the last election), and return to her traditional values. I thought that might be possible if The Lord still had work for us to do in reaching those who will receive Christ as Lord and Savior. In other words hopefully He isn't quite done with the US yet. It could still happen, but the DNC led 'resistance' has me worried that America is too far gone to sober up and do what's right.

I also love the idea that the President is over there right now trying to restore stability to the region in resetting the political alignments of the pre-Obama era. However, no matter what they come up with as a reconciliation for Israel and Palestine, they're never going to get things settled between them. Only when the Price of Peace (Christ) returns, will the war between those two finally be put away for all time. Though it will appear that they have done just that for a short time under the rule of antichrist. A very short time in fact.

But no, I am concerned that the US is already on her way down the drain. Though I had hoped the Trump election victory meant we were still out in the calmer waters of that siphoning vortex, and thus had a little time before being inevitably drawn into certain oblivion. The Republicans have many of the right answers, the question is will the anarchy which characterizes this land right now prevail? Or will it turn out once the particulars of God's prophetic time table unfold, that the inhabitants of this nation were to receive a temporary reprieve in choosing the right kind of leaders?

We need to end abortion on demand, and end government recognition and subsidy of same-sex marriage. Then in 2018 the voter needs to rise up yet again and prove to the flaming libs that the time of government for special interests only--- is over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ So, we have reached a time when John McCain is no longer "worthy" of the Republican designation? "With God on our side" is obviously as dangerous an attitude and belief for human governments and parties as it always has been.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So, we have reached a time when John McCain is no longer "worthy" of the Republican designation? "With God on our side" is obviously as dangerous an attitude and belief for human governments and parties as it always has been.
John McCain has not been a worthy conservative or Republican for many years. The youngest member of the Keating Five should have had a very short political career, but life is not always just.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:John McCain has not been a worthy conservative or Republican for many years. The youngest member of the Keating Five should have had a very short political career, but life is not always just.

"John McCain is not a worthy conservative or Republican."

This would be news to Ronald Reagan.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"John McCain is not a worthy conservative or Republican."

This would be news to Ronald Reagan.

McCain's fence straddling preoccupation with the politically correct and self preservation would have gagged Reagan. But that doesn't stop you from speaking in categorical terms about something you know nothing about, does it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:McCain's fence straddling preoccupation with the politically correct and self preservation would have gagged Reagan. But that doesn't stop you from speaking in categorical terms about something you know nothing about, does it?

"Thou shalt not criticize another Republican." Reagan's 11th Commandment. I know that McCain's military record and immense suffering for country would have mattered to Reagan. I know that McCain's voting record in the Senate would matter to Reagan. As for the gag reflex (for political survivalism I guess), check Reagan's "evolution" on several issues, Patti Pompous, and clamp that pie hole shut.
The goal is and always will be to stop globalization.

It is our enemy. Is is the number one threat to democracy and our western way of life.

It just so happens dems seem to be the ones to stupid to realize they would be the first to be killed in a globilized world.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The goal is and always will be to stop globalization.

It is our enemy. Is is the number one threat to democracy and our western way of life.

It just so happens dems seem to be the ones to stupid to realize they would be the first to be killed in a globilized world.

While "to stupid" is your claim, "too stupid" is the game.

So, it is your claim that "globalization" (a word large enough in use to hold several meanings) is the "number one threat to democracy and our way of life."

Now, to you, is international commerce, free trade, globalization? Or, are you suggesting that, in a time soon coming, "Dems" will join some sort of international tribunal and government in which the Constitution becomes secondary?
Thereby, I guess, ushering in the reign of the antichrist? And then, apparently, even though, supposedly, it would be Republicans (the only true Christians) who would oppose this "one world government," yet it will be Dems killed first? Could you expound a bit more on this front?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Thou shalt not criticize another Republican." Reagan's 11th Commandment. I know that McCain's military record and immense suffering for country would have mattered to Reagan. I know that McCain's voting record in the Senate would matter to Reagan. As for the gag reflex (for political survivalism I guess), check Reagan's "evolution" on several issues, Patti Pompous, and clamp that pie hole shut.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:While "to stupid" is your claim, "too stupid" is the game.

So, it is your claim that "globalization" (a word large enough in use to hold several meanings) is the "number one threat to democracy and our way of life."

Now, to you, is international commerce, free trade, globalization? Or, are you suggesting that, in a time soon coming, "Dems" will join some sort of international tribunal and government in which the Constitution becomes secondary?
Thereby, I guess, ushering in the reign of the antichrist? And then, apparently, even though, supposedly, it would be Republicans (the only true Christians) who would oppose this "one world government," yet it will be Dems killed first? Could you expound a bit more on this front?

Let's recap, you don't know what you're talking about.

McCain's military record stands apart from his Congressional voting record, just as it does the ridiculous manner in which he chooses to publicly demean the President and his surrogates. So your contention then is in observance of Reagan's 11th commandment, we must stand back and keep mum when a true wacko bird tries to use his position as Senator to bash his brother Republicans. That about right? :hilarious:

Very shortly, when globalism does sweep this world, individual state sovereignty will disappear. And with sovereignty will go any so-called leader who is not committed to support the eventual governmental head. At the pinnacle of any organizational chart that I ever saw, there has been one person in charge of everything.

The thing that is terrifying about the one world government soon to come is the fact that this leader, antichrist, though he will romance his way into his position, will turn out to be a ruthless and all controlling monster.

1) - He will exercise and organize complete power thanks to the vast personal data banks already in existence. In the last days "knowledge will increase."

2) - Men will fall for his act because as is abundantly clear, they believe they are quite capable of managing their own affairs. (See the Sombrero's continual equivocations to that end) But they persist in their hardheaded defiance of Godly council despite the fact that The Almighty has made it perfectly clear that only He can and does, manage even the minutest of details of the universe.

3) - Globalism by definition, precludes the existence of any pockets of exclusion, and that certainly includes the US. ABTW, after reading the stuff you put out on here, I'd say it is extremely hard for The Sombrero, not to blow off the crystal clear prophetic texts on the manner and timing of what globalism means. But I guarantee Gut's vision is much closer to reality than your state of perpetual denial would ever allow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ask John McCain's first wife and their children together what kind of a man John McCain is.
Bob Seger Wrote:Ask John McCain's first wife and their children together what kind of a man John McCain is.

Would you also ask Donald's first 2 wifes what kind of man Donald is ?
Or his many other women ?
This is about the stupidest answer I have seen on hear
TheRealThing Wrote:Let's recap, you don't know what you're talking about.

McCain's military record stands apart from his Congressional voting record, just as it does the ridiculous manner in which he chooses to publicly demean the President and his surrogates. So your contention then is in observance of Reagan's 11th commandment, we must stand back and keep mum when a true wacko bird tries to use his position as Senator to bash his brother Republicans. That about right? :hilarious:

Very shortly, when globalism does sweep this world, individual state sovereignty will disappear. And with sovereignty will go any so-called leader who is not committed to support the eventual governmental head. At the pinnacle of any organizational chart that I ever saw, there has been one person in charge of everything.

The thing that is terrifying about the one world government soon to come is the fact that this leader, antichrist, though he will romance his way into his position, will turn out to be a ruthless and all controlling monster.

1) - He will exercise and organize complete power thanks to the vast personal data banks already in existence. In the last days "knowledge will increase."

2) - Men will fall for his act because as is abundantly clear, they believe they are quite capable of managing their own affairs. (See the Sombrero's continual equivocations to that end) But they persist in their hardheaded defiance of Godly council despite the fact that The Almighty has made it perfectly clear that only He can and does, manage even the minutest of details of the universe.

3) - Globalism by definition, precludes the existence of any pockets of exclusion, and that certainly includes the US. ABTW, after reading the stuff you put out on here, I'd say it is extremely hard for The Sombrero, not to blow off the crystal clear prophetic texts on the manner and timing of what globalism means. But I guarantee Gut's vision is much closer to reality than your state of perpetual denial would ever allow.

Your "critique" of John McCain only serves to prove you are a Patti Patisan created by Ralph Reed and the two Pat's.

As to globalization and "perpetual denial": first, many of your claims are based on a revisionist view of the totality of our Framers and the Constitution. Second, my response to "Gut," was a somewhat in jest reply to HIS POST asking HIM to clarify why Dems, gung ho globalists (y'all say), will be the first victims (killed I took it). Thus, while your expositionary efforts served to fluff your pompous feathers, they aided no other purpose.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Your "critique" of John McCain only serves to prove you are a Patti Patisan created by Ralph Reed and the two Pat's.

As to globalization and "perpetual denial": first, many of your claims are based on a revisionist view of the totality of our Framers and the Constitution. Second, my response to "Gut," was a somewhat in jest reply to HIS POST asking HIM to clarify why Dems, gung ho globalists (y'all say), will be the first victims (killed I took it). Thus, while your expositionary efforts served to fluff your pompous feathers, they aided no other purpose.

Only in your mind. A mind made tiny and brittle by the secular humanist ideology. My views are almost exclusively based on the illuminating ministry of the Holy Spirit. Man's future, as fully revealed in God's perfect and inerrant Word, has in a sense already happened. As I told you in times past, The Lord lives outside the restraints of time, thus He has already witnessed the future and recorded it in the form of prophesy, which is why the prophetic texts are written in the historical tense which is uniquely the perspective of The Father, because to His eye, they've literally already taken place.

The times, chronology and outcomes of what is to come, is as certain as the existence of God Himself, and cannot be altered or rescinded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Only in your mind. A mind made tiny and brittle by the secular humanist ideology. My views are almost exclusively based on the illuminating ministry of the Holy Spirit. Man's future, as fully revealed in God's perfect and inerrant Word, has in a sense already happened. As I told you in times past, The Lord lives outside the restraints of time, thus He has already witnessed the future and recorded it in the form of prophesy, which is why the prophetic texts are written in the historical tense which is uniquely the perspective of The Father, because to His eye, they've literally already taken place.

The times, chronology and outcomes of what is to come, is as certain as the existence of God Himself, and cannot be altered or rescinded.

The rest of us but see through the glass darkly. How blessed we are to have the omnipotent, divinely illumined, inerrant, popish TRT to guide us through the darkness. You are just a riot sometimes.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The rest of us but see through the glass darkly. How blessed we are to have the omnipotent, divinely illumined, inerrant, popish TRT to guide us through the darkness. You are just a riot sometimes.

I always cite Scripture when I am making a point such as my previous post. You however just open that mouth and out comes whatever and everybody is supposed to be blown away I guess. Why don't you just post the proof of my inerrancies, and let us all see instead of subjecting your readers to yet another spate of your usual causticisms? And BTW, though I see through many of your shortfalls, there's no need for you to address me as the Pope.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I always cite Scripture when I am making a point such as my previous post. You however just open that mouth and out comes whatever and everybody is supposed to be blown away I guess. Why don't you just post the proof of my inerrancies, and let us all see instead of subjecting your readers to yet another spate of your usual causticisms? And BTW, though I see through many of your shortfalls, there's no need for you to address me as the Pope.

You see, TRT, the issue was not, really, globalism, one world government, the antichrist. It was that "Gut" said Dems, who apparently help usher in this reign, become the first death toll victims of it. As a result, I asked "Gut" to clarify. Then, of course, seeing yourself as "divinely illumined," you took it upon yourself to pontificate. You're a legend in your own mind.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You see, TRT, the issue was not, really, globalism, one world government, the antichrist. It was that "Gut" said Dems, who apparently help usher in this reign, become the first death toll victims of it. As a result, I asked "Gut" to clarify. Then, of course, seeing yourself as "divinely illumined," you took it upon yourself to pontificate. You're a legend in your own mind.

None the less, you wanted to bluff your way through an assault on Gut, as if you were informed. Obviously you are not, and such is the predilection of the petty. The important aspect of Gut's concern was legitimate, and deserved to be considered in factual analysis.

There is one thing about you that I am certain about however, if you really were a man who seeks to please 'The Living God' as I believe you just characterized Him, you wouldn't come unhinged when the truth comes out. We are on the cusp of the revealed antichrist, that is my position, as well as thousands of noteworthy Biblical scholars living and dead.

Gut didn't connect globalism with the antichrist, I did. If Gut is in any way offended for my intrusion into his thoughts I apologize. But it would appear that you are the one foaming at the mouth and whose head is making the 360's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:None the less, you wanted to bluff your way through an assault on Gut, as if you were informed. Obviously you are not, and such is the predilection of the petty. The important aspect of Gut's concern was legitimate, and deserved to be considered in factual analysis.

There is one thing about you that I am certain about however, if you really were a man who seeks to please 'The Living God' as I believe you just characterized Him, you wouldn't come unhinged when the truth comes out. We are on the cusp of the revealed antichrist, that is my position, as well as thousands of noteworthy Biblical scholars living and dead.

Gut didn't connect globalism with the antichrist, I did. If Gut is in any way offended for my intrusion into his thoughts I apologize. But it would appear that you are the one foaming at the mouth and whose head is making the 360's.

Unhinged? Are you serious? I doubt "Gut" is upset by your posting here, as that is your right. Partly in jest, I was asking about "stupid Dems" being the first victims. Christ is the path, is the truth, is the life. In himself. Grace Incarnate. Mercy Incarnate. Forgiveness Incarnate. Love Incarnate. It is the Lamb's Book of Life. 2 Timothy 3: 1-5: I have eyes and ears: I see and hear, not perfectly, but as one who is alert. With that, and a sense of history's atrocities, I believe in freedom of conscience, equal protection under the law. These beliefs do not render me "secular." Unhinged? You are amusing.
vector Wrote:Would you also ask Donald's first 2 wifes what kind of man Donald is ?
Or his many other women ?
This is about the stupidest answer I have seen on hear

And the dumbass still cant spell.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Unhinged? Are you serious? I doubt "Gut" is upset by your posting here, as that is your right. Partly in jest, I was asking about "stupid Dems" being the first victims. Christ is the path, is the truth, is the life. In himself. Grace Incarnate. Mercy Incarnate. Forgiveness Incarnate. Love Incarnate. It is the Lamb's Book of Life. 2 Timothy 3: 1-5: I have eyes and ears: I see and hear, not perfectly, but as one who is alert. With that, and a sense of history's atrocities, I believe in freedom of conscience, equal protection under the law. These beliefs do not render me "secular." Unhinged? You are amusing.

You do come unhinged and deny regularly the precision of the prophetic texts. But since your Scripture reference had to do with the last days, did you mean to indicate you were watching for those things and had not seen them yet, or did you mean to say you have seen them and therefore believe the last days are upon us? But in either case, tell us all about why you know globalism has nothing to do with the rise of antichrist.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:And the dumbass still cant spell.

As in Sarah Palan??
TheRealThing Wrote:You do come unhinged and deny regularly the precision of the prophetic texts. But since your Scripture reference had to do with the last days, did you mean to indicate you were watching for those things and had not seen them yet, or did you mean to say you have seen them and therefore believe the last days are upon us? But in either case, tell us all about why you know globalism has nothing to do with the rise of antichrist.

I suspect you are unhinged: yet again, the response to "Gut" was a partly in jest request for clarification on why "stupid dems," having been a driving force in establishing globalism, would be its first victims. Just following the logic of "Gut," if "stupid Dems" help usher in the "666" king and kingdom, so to speak, wouldn't it be odd to argue, given Revelation, that they, having received the mark presumably, would be first killed? That's all the response was: not an exposition on globalism, but a partly in jest request for clarification.
Granny Bear Wrote:As in Sarah Palan??

lol, yeah the very one and the same..
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Thou shalt not criticize another Republican." Reagan's 11th Commandment. I know that McCain's military record and immense suffering for country would have mattered to Reagan. I know that McCain's voting record in the Senate would matter to Reagan. As for the gag reflex (for political survivalism I guess), check Reagan's "evolution" on several issues, Patti Pompous, and clamp that pie hole shut.

McCain is not a republican...I'll not bother explaining what the letters R.I.N.O. stand for.
Bob Seger Wrote:McCain is not a republican...I'll not bother explaining what the letters R.I.N.O. stand for.

As if you would need to, and as if your pronouncement changes Reagan's credo.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:As if you would need to, and as if your pronouncement changes Reagan's credo.

I would venture to say that 90% of all republicans detest John McCain...I can see why dems, like yourself, love him.