•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pikeville 9/14
jetpilot Wrote:Confusednicker:

Paintsville is top 5 Class A team. LCA is top 5 Class 2A team.
Pikeville is on a 4 game stretch vs. Paintsville, Belfry, Pt. Pleasant WV (#3 in WV Class 2A) and Hazard. So 4 very highly ranked teams in a row. I don't think they are dodging anybody lol.

LCA is a bottom 10-15 range team this year in 2A. They are still a good team though but no where near the caliber they have been. But those others are teams are solid. That Pleasant WV game intrigues me though.
Does the new locker room have good floor drainage? Pikeville will be crying the blues just like EVERY game before (yes we know about that 1 time, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while!) I love getting you sessabmud going
Panthers by 3. Should as always be a great game
Sorry patriot just mean the fans get to take in a great game with two teams with great football history
2000PHS Wrote:So what is the number they give up and still be considered a good defense?

I think it will be

BHS

if they give up 35 they obviously have a terrible defense and will lose the game.
pjdoug Wrote:if they give up 35 they obviously have a terrible defense and will lose the game.

I like the high standards you set.
COACHITALL Wrote:Pjdoug and jetpilot serious question do you guys have amnesia?
:yeah:
I say this every year. Pikeville is playing with “House Money” this week. If they lose, that’s what nearly everyone expects...take it and learn from it...Both teams in this rivalry have went on win State Titles after losing this game in the regular season. But, if they win...that’s a completely different conversation....Just hope for an injury free game for both sides...
This is going to be a great game! If Belfry corners do not control the game from the start it will be a long night for Belfry. Belfry fans better show up early to cheer on their Pirates bc you best believe Pikeville is going to fill the stands and leave you guys out in the parking lot.
2000PHS Wrote:I like the high standards you set.

You must be the defensive coordinator for my Whitley County team. lol
EastKyPride Wrote:This is going to be a great game! If Belfry corners do not control the game from the start it will be a long night for Belfry. Belfry fans better show up early to cheer on their Pirates bc you best believe Pikeville is going to fill the stands and leave you guys out in the parking lot.

Go Panthers!
EastKyPride Wrote:This is going to be a great game! If Belfry corners do not control the game from the start it will be a long night for Belfry. Belfry fans better show up early to cheer on their Pirates bc you best believe Pikeville is going to fill the stands and leave you guys out in the parking lot.

Beware of a challenge to the Pond Creek Nation. They will fill their section and then some. They have the best fan support in the east bar none. But it will be the players who decide the games. Wins and trophies don’t come by who packs the stands best.

Well....it’s Pikeville’s Super Bowl 😂😂😂😂🏈🏈.

🤡🤡. Before anyone gets all worked up....calm down.....I’m kidding. It’s just another game. 😊
bucslover68 Wrote:Beware of a challenge to the Pond Creek Nation. They will fill their section and then some. They have the best fan support in the east bar none. But it will be the players who decide the games. Wins and trophies don’t come by who packs the stands best.

the fan support certainly helps though Smile
Belfry 21
Pikeville 17
Mentioned it in the Paintsville thread but will say it again. Pikeville needs to find a way to improve on kickoffs. Starting position already has the field position flipped. Surely, with ALL those athletes, they can find one that can kick it to the 15-10 yard line.
Pt pleasant might be ranked #3 in WV 2A but in my opinion they are not top 3. There more in the 5-7 range. Either way they are still a pretty good team with a stud QB, probably one of the best pikeville will see all year. Should be a pretty good game between those two teams
Thank you captain obvious. Everyone on this thread hopefully knows that.
Dream on
Pirates win it 28-14.
Belfry-38
Pikeville-24
EastKyPride Wrote:Thank you captain obvious. Everyone on this thread hopefully knows that.

😂😂😂. I wouldn’t say everyone 😂😂😂
Little 1a schools not getting pushed around by big bad 3 and 4A schools just don’t sit right with some .... pikeville 21-18
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Well....it’s Pikeville’s Super Bowl 😂😂😂😂🏈🏈.

🤡🤡. Before anyone gets all worked up....calm down.....I’m kidding. It’s just another game. 😊

I thought it was funny well at least I know where he is coming from but did make me laugh
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Little 1a schools not getting pushed around by big bad 3 and 4A schools just don’t sit right with some .... pikeville 21-18

This is funnier than the purple strip club runway lights in your new locker room💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💴💴💴
COACHITALL Wrote:This is funnier than the purple strip club runway lights in your new locker room💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💴💴💴

You must really like that locker room that’s all your posts have in them. Some kind of infatuation? Maybe some weird dreams or what?
COACHITALL Wrote:This is funnier than the purple strip club runway lights in your new locker room��������������������

Yeah, we might even install a pole so your mom can come over and perform on weekends.
bac2369 Wrote:LCA is a bottom 10-15 range team this year in 2A. They are still a good team though but no where near the caliber they have been. But those others are teams are solid. That Pleasant WV game intrigues me though.

Don't know a single ratings that doesn't have them in the top 10. Most in the 6 range...
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah, we might even install a pole so your mom can come over and perform on weekends.
Eeeeewwwwww 3rd grade snap👎🏻
jetpilot Wrote:Don't know a single ratings that doesn't have them in the top 10. Most in the 6 range...

I don't think the voters knew about LCA losing 6 transfer to Frederick Douglass :popcorn:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next