Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most famous person you ever met?
I forgot to mention one that I met earlier. Steve, the security guard from the Jerry Springer show, when I was at Marshall. He actually came to speak to one of the groups associated with the school! I have my picture with him!!!
i got to perform with kenny rogers, rebecca lynn howard, and billy dean...met jeff shepard(however you spell that)...hoopz, the winner of flavor of love...eli manning...patty loveless is my cousin so her...and the cast from WICKED...i dont remember anyone else
FATMAN Wrote:ive met all of them except Black Jack but i have met his son jackie and donnie moran, steve casebolt, darrell lanigan, chubb frank, Earl Baltes

I've met all them guys too, just didn't feel like typin anymore names. I like Chub though, he's a funny guy and very laid back. Scott Bloomquist is kind of a prick.
Tim Krumrie
Kid Rock
Godsmack (The Entire Band)
Soil (The Entire Band) x 2
Crossfade (The Entire Band)
Alice Cooper
Lynard Skynard (The Current Entire Band)
38 Special (The Entire Band)
Martina McBride
3 Doors Down (The Entire Band)
Shinedown (The Entire Band)
Sawyer Brown (The Entire Band)
Staind (The Entire Band)
3 Days Grace (The Entire Band)
Sammy Kershaw
Little Texas (The Entire Band)
Nickel Creek (The Entire Band)
Old Crow Medicine Show (The Entire Band)
Dalip Singh Rana aka The Great Khalil from the WWE and the Longest Yard
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Finlay
Greg Helms
Jamie Noble
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Ashley
Brian Kendrick
Carlito
William Regal
Bobby Lashley
Ashley
Dylan Postl aka Hornswoggle, Hornswoggle McMahon or Little *******
Mike "The Miz" Mizanin of Real World and WWE fame
Tecumseh "Teck" Holmes of Real World and Van Wilder fame
Unwritten Law (The Entire Band)
Hank Williams Jr.
Kenny Rogers
Rebecca Lynn Howard
Billy Dean
Daniel Lawrence Whitney aka Larry The Cable Guy-sadly his whole skit is a show http://youtube.com/watch?v=VROn7ZvVoW8
Kyle Brandt of Real World fame
Jamie Murray of Real World fame
The Blue Blur Wrote:Tim Krumrie
Kid Rock
Godsmack (The Entire Band)
Soil (The Entire Band) x 2
Crossfade (The Entire Band)
Alice Cooper
Lynard Skynard (The Current Entire Band)
38 Special (The Entire Band)
Martina McBride
3 Doors Down (The Entire Band)
Shinedown (The Entire Band)
Sawyer Brown (The Entire Band)
Staind (The Entire Band)
3 Days Grace (The Entire Band)
Sammy Kershaw
Little Texas (The Entire Band)
Nickel Creek (The Entire Band)
Old Crow Medicine Show (The Entire Band)
Dalip Singh Rana aka The Great Khalil from the WWE and the Longest Yard
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Finlay
Greg Helms
Jamie Noble
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Ashley
Brian Kendrick
Carlito
William Regal
Bobby Lashley
Ashley
Dylan Postl aka Hornswoggle, Hornswoggle McMahon or Little *******
Mike "The Miz" Mizanin of Real World and WWE fame
Tecumseh "Teck" Holmes of Real World and Van Wilder fame
Unwritten Law (The Entire Band)
Hank Williams Jr.
Kenny Rogers
Rebecca Lynn Howard
Billy Dean
Daniel Lawrence Whitney aka Larry The Cable Guy-sadly his whole skit is a show http://youtube.com/watch?v=VROn7ZvVoW8
Kyle Brandt of Real World fame
Jamie Murray of Real World fame

Basically everybody who's been to the Expo, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Basically everybody who's been to the Expo, right?

Yeah pretty much, everyone from the start of the Expo in 2005 through the year 2006. Teck Holmes, Kyle Brandt, Jamie Murray, Tim Krumrie and Unwritten Law, I've met in places other than the Expo Center. Unwritten Law that's a whole different story for a whole other time. I also forgot to mention probably the most famous person I've ever met, Phil Simms.
Also forgot former Cleveland Browns H-Back Aaron Shea, former Raiders LB Sam Sword, former Rams and Bucs LB Jamie Duncan, current Patriots WR Troy Brown and current Broncos LB Ian Gold.
Greg Maddux,Rich Brooks,Jim Master,Kenny Walker,and BCG GO CATS!!!!!!
Watched a game with Bruce Pearl at a 10th region boys basketball tournament game last year... great great great guy....

I'm sure there are several more, Pearl just came to mind....
LadyCat2007 Wrote:i got to perform with kenny rogers, rebecca lynn howard, and billy dean...met jeff shepard(however you spell that)...hoopz, the winner of flavor of love...eli manning...patty loveless is my cousin so her...and the cast from WICKED...i dont remember anyone else

OMG!! I am obsessed with WICKED! Which cast did you meet? I would lvoe to meet the original cast with Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth. Love those girls

Idina is my fav performer of all time
I walked beside Ramel Bradley and Derrick Jasper at the UK/UL football game. Other than that I met all the members of Goose Creek Symphony!
Johnnie LeMaster and Brunson "Rocko" Carr are two more I forgot to mention. I also met a guy who played QB for Virgie back in the day that was a dead ringer for Joe Dirt. LOL
TRAIN85 Wrote:Johnnie LeMaster and Brunson "Rocko" Carr are two more I forgot to mention. I also met a guy who played QB for Virgie back in the day that was a dead ringer for Joe Dirt. LOL

ive met someone similar to this guy your speaking of
I forgot about my trip in 1995 to see the Columbus Clippers play. That's the Yankees Triple A team. I went the night that they called up Daryl Strawberry, but I got to meet Derek Jeter, Andy Pettite, Ruben Rivera, Kevin Maas, Andy Fox, and Mariano Rivera. That's probably my most famous encounter.
Kevin Maas. Hadn't heard that name in years. A stud that fizzled out quickly. Last I heard, he was in Japan. Wonder if he still holds the record for fewest at bats to get to 10 HR's? Was like 50-60 at bats, I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chad Johnson, Steve Zahn, Tim Couch, and Johnny LeMaster
OJ MAYO! lol
&
Johnny Lemaster... He went to my church. Smile
P-Villain! Wrote:ive met someone similar to this guy your speaking of

I think you have actually met him. Long live the Zeagle!!!
Well here goes

Johnny Bench
Floyd Patterson ex heavywieght
His son
Bruno Kirby actor
Naomi and Wynona Judd
Billy Ray
Billys brother Mick and I hung out

Lets see when I worked in the business would be:::::::::
Mick Foley- have his home number, tagged with him when he was in WCW.
Ronnie Garvin
Jimmy Valiant
Wahoo McDaniel
The Trooper
Rolling Thunder
The Samoans
Jimmy Garvin
The Destroyers
the Super Destroyers
Lex Luger
Tommy Wildfire Rich
Miss Elizabeth
Randy Savage
Goerge the Animal Steel- rode in his limo with his girls
Brian Pillman
Butch Reed and Ron Simmons
The Road Warriors
Sting
El Gigante
Bill superfoot Wallace
Chuck Norris

My dad played music with
Keith Whitley
Ricky Skaggs
Allison Krauss
plus alot of local bluegrass bands

My cousins are Bobby Baer-country singer
Tom T Hall

I met alot of international drivers at Laguna Seca raceway in Montery, California when i worked gate security there.

And last but not least
Mr Cartoon twice !!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Oh and Caoch Ivan Mcglone

Ivan Koloff- great guy and very personnal
Nikita Kollof- One big Dude, but great guys

The best story i have was drinking Beer with Mick Foley in a bar on Rt 52 in South POint Ohio in our underware, AT THE BAR.. This man was on of the craziest guys I have ever met, well educated but really off the wall. The bet was who would sit in the bar and drink beer the longest without putting on your pants............we took them off when we got in the bar, that was the start of the bet!!!!!!!!!
Well I lasted a while but no where near Mick.....NO SOCKO never appeared thank GOD... This was when he went by Cactus Jack..... He is still a great performer and fantastic guy.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Kevin Maas. Hadn't heard that name in years. A stud that fizzled out quickly. Last I heard, he was in Japan. Wonder if he still holds the record for fewest at bats to get to 10 HR's? Was like 50-60 at bats, I think.

He kinda reminded me of myself back in the day.Cool
TRAIN85 Wrote:Johnnie LeMaster and Brunson "Rocko" Carr are two more I forgot to mention. I also met a guy who played QB for Virgie back in the day that was a dead ringer for Joe Dirt. LOL
What are you talking about everyone from Virgie has a mullet your gonna have to be more specific. LOL! I too have met Rocko. The guy is a LEGEND!
all-or-nothing Wrote:I stalked a lot of famous people in the Pits at Bristol, and got some great autographs, but as far as meeting and talking with anyone famous, the closest I've gotten is Chocolate Meyers. My friend bet me that about 2 people would even know who that was! LOL
I talked to Choc the other day on Sirius Nascar Radio.
Hmm lets see.

UK Ball players and coaches
Jamal Mashburn
Rex Chapman
The Unforgetables(Feldhaus, Pelphrey, Farmer,Woods)
Chuck Hayes
Reggie Hanson
Derrick Miller
Rick Pitino
Bill Curry
Joey Coach
Freddie Maggard
Greg Lahr(All SEC-tackle at UK in the late eighties)
Saul Smith
Tubby Smith

Race Car Drivers
Harry Gant
Geoff Bodine
Carl Edwards
Jon Wood
Travis Kvapil

Politicians
Gov. Ernie Fletcher
Gov. Paul Patton

Musicians
Dr. Ralph Stanley

I guess everyone on here has a "One that got away" story. Mine is I was at the July race at Daytona in 2000. It was like 110 outside before the sun went down. My buddies that went with me were sitting on a curb right near some access gates that went inside the track. I walked into the bathroom and was in there for about 10 minutes waiting in line. While I was in there I heard some people screaming and yelling. After I got out I walked over to my buddies and they were screaming "Dude you just missed it Dale JR just came by on a golf cart and stopped to sign autographs". Needless to say I was a little upset that I missed him.
FreakNasty:Clap:

I thought about it and was going to post that I hadn't seem him in a while or any posts by him, then when I came into this thread to post it he had posted.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Oh and I forgot about Ron Mercer.
Larry The Cable Guy,Jeff foxworthy,and jeff sheppard(played for uk championship team).
Met some Uk players, Harry Gant, Rusty Wallace, Jake Owen, oh and Kenny Chesney in my dreams.. ha hah aha
I'm almost positve I saw Saleem Habash at the hospital last week. Not sure why he'd be there. But it looked just like him
Tom Morello, guitarist of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave. He's incredibly nice and extremely well spoken.