Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVE @ EXPO: 15th Region Tournament Draw Boys & Girls CLICK HERE SEE AS IT HAPPENS
The Guru Wrote:I think I pulled my "going" muscle. LOL

TMI! Please, this is a family show LMBO
Lisa Douglas Wrote:GURU... you know what Coach Brugh always said about that...

Yep.....more than 3 time is considered pla......you know!
25th anniversary celebration this week...Sheldon Clark girls & boys regional champions from 1983 will be honored...
SERIOUSLY>>>>

14th Region teams will be officiating the tournament...again, 14th Region teams will be officiating the tournament...
Jamey, that about gave some Paintsville fans strokes! You shouldn't do that LOL
14th ehhh... hmmm....
PHS95 Wrote:Jamey, that about gave some Paintsville fans strokes! You shouldn't do that LOL

Sorry...Bobby Norman put me up to it!

We are going over particulars of the tournament - parking, tickets, basketball used, etc.

Again, 14th Region Officials will be calling our tournament.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:14th ehhh... hmmm....

Better than some of the 15th I've seen this year!
Does it matter who refs whoever loses says they got cheated
jammin' jamey Wrote:SERIOUSLY>>>>

14th Region teams will be officiating the tournament...again, 14th Region teams will be officiating the tournament...
Wonder who their money is on....
jammin' jamey Wrote:Sorry...Bobby Norman put me up to it!

We are going over particulars of the tournament - parking, tickets, basketball used, etc.

If he told you to jump from the empire state building, would you? LOL
jammin' jamey Wrote:Sorry...Bobby Norman put me up to it!

When did 14th get the call??? The 13th has been supposed to call our games? What happened? Anyone?
jamey what type of filling did the doughnuts have?
BTW...59th district is the official host of the tournament, SV is hosting and taking care of the particular paper work and such...
joethegreek Wrote:jamey what type of filling did the doughnuts have?

multiple fillings...LOTS of sugar...I really go nuts for glazed personally.
PHS95 Wrote:Better than some of the 15th I've seen this year!

Well, whatever are you talking about....Confusedhh: Wink
Ticket office opens at 10am Monday morning...Gate opens at 5:30pm Monday for games...
bring me a doughnut back i am starving
whos your momma Wrote:When did 14th get the call??? The 13th has been supposed to call our games? What happened? Anyone?
Maybe all the talk about "scandal" with the 13th Region ref's caused the change.
Only 15 players are allowed on the bench for each respective team...
SUBWAY joethegreek!!
If weather is a factor, the games will be played at all cost unless WWIII breaks out or something...
gotcha2 Wrote:Maybe all the talk about "scandal" with the 13th Region ref's caused the change.

That's what I was thinking but the shadyness was going down in the 13th with district play and they still let them call so why give us the gamblers from Hazard?
i am on a subway strike
How many tickets will be given to each school for sale?
jamey, I speak for all of us when I say thank you so very much for letting us know what's going on! We really appreciate it!!!
Yes, I have been going crazy wondering when we would find out who played who!
whos your momma Wrote:That's what I was thinking but the shadyness was going down in the 13th with district play and they still let them call so why give us the gamblers from Hazard?

Smile Smile You're too funny!
Thanks for the comments...I'm enjoying being here...

FAN RULES: no signs, flags, weapons, animals, throwing of balls, sirens, airhorns... All results in immediate "T"... As the announcement was made, the speaker coincidentally looked down the way at the boys coaches...
15th Fan Wrote:jamey, I speak for all of us when I say thank you so very much for letting us know what's going on! We really appreciate it!!!

Yes!!! Ditto!