Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No mayflies near mining sites!
DevilsWin Wrote:That would be Giving up, Quitting, Loosing.

Giving up, Quitting and Loosing may be how you live your life Buster, but I don't think Coach believes in any of those tactics.

:rockon:

Your exactly right DW, none of the tactics are something I will settle for.
Smile...no wait...:lmao:
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Sell what?

Like I said before, I will not be bullied to change my mind, or move off, because things aren't happening the way they should.

What makes your way the way things should be. Everyone should have the right to do with their property as they please. But we have the minority forcing their will on the majority of people and say what you will the more regulation we have the more jobs are lost and that is a fact......
buster Wrote:What makes your way the way things should be. Everyone should have the right to do with their property as they please. But we have the minority forcing their will on the majority of people and say what you will the more regulation we have the more jobs are lost and that is a fact......

Nothing makes my thoughts important than everyone elses, but studies make my thoughts about MTR harming the environment correct.

I mentioned in an earlier post that people do have the right to do with their land what they want, but when their actions endanger my health, I have the right to speak out.

If a safer environment means a few jobs are lost then so be it, I thought all you conservatives have the belief that the job market will always heal itself, so don't worry.