Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Team in 4A
Yes KC will be a tough opponent for Bell. We (KC) think we have a real chance to win!!
BoyleRebel Wrote:The combined wins for the teams Bell Co has BEAT are 9. Not a huge difference in wins for their opponents. I didn't include Alcoa since Bell lost. Though, I heard Bell played really well for awhile in that game. I do think you are right though. We will be able to figure out a lot more about this Boyle County team in the next two weeks. Lafayette is going to provide a lot of difficulties for Boyle on both sides of the ball. I am interested to see how they respond. What about Knox Central? Will they be tough opponent for Bell?

Boyle will beat Lafayette. We will beat Knox. Knox knows us better than anyone but they will not beat us. If they stay within three td's they done good.
William Muney Wrote:Yes KC will be a tough opponent for Bell. We (KC) think we have a real chance to win!!

There comes that split personality out again!!!!
You said Bell was too talented earlier and now you're saying you expect to win. You need some rest.
I said We (the football program and Fans in general) think we have chance to win. I (with me realist attitude and the fact I have seen Bell play this year) think we will lose.

Most of the KC fans and players will be suprised with what Bell is holding this year. They have more speed and size than they did last year. They are very, very impressive.
William Muney Wrote:I said We (the football program and Fans in general) think we have chance to win. I (with me realist attitude and the fact I have seen Bell play this year) think we will lose.

Most of the KC fans and players will be suprised with what Bell is holding this year. They have more speed and size than they did last year. They are very, very impressive.

Ok. I got you now.
In all honesty, when KC isn't playing Bell I pull for them. But, being a realist myself, Bell should win this game rather easily. If KC stays within 3 td's I think that they done a good job. Wayne is a **** of a coach IMO and I think the future does look bright for KC. But, these people comparing little league and middle school games to where the programs are now is delusional. I watched the middle school game at Bell this year and KC beat them at the very end. Bell was playing with half of their starters being sixth graders. See you can't compare that. Heck, mboro beat us on a regular basis in little league football. What did the end result of that show?
easyM Wrote:Ok. I got you now.
In all honesty, when KC isn't playing Bell I pull for them. But, being a realist myself, Bell should win this game rather easily. If KC stays within 3 td's I think that they done a good job. Wayne is a **** of a coach IMO and I think the future does look bright for KC. But, these people comparing little league and middle school games to where the programs are now is delusional. I watched the middle school game at Bell this year and KC beat them at the very end. Bell was playing with half of their starters being sixth graders. See you can't compare that. Heck, mboro beat us on a regular basis in little league football. What did the end result of that show?

Agreed and thanks for your support of us when we are not on the opposite sideline as Bell. :Thumbs:

BTW I heard Bell Middle only had 2 8th graders????
William Muney Wrote:Agreed and thanks for your support of us when we are not on the opposite sideline as Bell. :Thumbs:

BTW I heard Bell Middle only had 2 8th graders????

That was all they had. They split their sixth grade squat up and half of them was playing for the middle school team. That's why you can't compare that stuff. We went for years in the 90's losing to every team around here in little league.
After friday night I'll pulling for you guys again.
BoyleRebel Wrote:The combined wins for the teams Bell Co has BEAT are 9. Not a huge difference in wins for their opponents. I didn't include Alcoa since Bell lost. Though, I heard Bell played really well for awhile in that game. I do think you are right though. We will be able to figure out a lot more about this Boyle County team in the next two weeks. Lafayette is going to provide a lot of difficulties for Boyle on both sides of the ball. I am interested to see how they respond. What about Knox Central? Will they be tough opponent for Bell?
I think you might be the first realistic Boyle fan Ive heard from you must not have been born there lol. anyway id love to see Lafayette-Boyle seems like its going to be a great match up. but unfortunately i gotta go watch my sons crappy uncoached team play.
easyM Wrote:Boyle will beat Lafayette. We will beat Knox. Knox knows us better than anyone but they will not beat us. If they stay within three td's they done good.

boyle will have hands full with lafaytte ,they just beat henry clay
boyle may be best in 4a as we speak, but if so not by much,bell is on there front porch
The best in 4A:

1) Boyle County

2) Lexington Catholic

3) Lone Oak
4) Bell County
bchater Wrote:the game happened 3 years ago yeah we can play with Boyle not worried about them. just dont want chalk board fodder. and yes the coaches would not let the teams shake hands per Boyle county. wait duh I'm lying lol. believe what you want but my opinion Boyle county is tacky. bell is number one and lex cath is way down this year could be a surprising year in 4a. then again maybe just a dream? lets wait till December

:dontthink No one in Boyle County really gives a rooty-toot about your opinion. Sorry!! :biggrin:
Atleast Bell Co has played two teams with winning records. Boyle Co hasnt yet until tomorrow night.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:The best in 4A:

1) Boyle County

2) Lexington Catholic

3) Lone Oak
4) Bell County

:lmao:
Bell will dominate as usual and probably put up 50+ not being mean but freshmen get excited when they get to run the ball and when #15 breaks through there is no stopping him But good luck to both teams and coaches
Lawrence...even though the schedule hasnt been that difficult this year.
we beat a good Sheldon Clark team and are going to be ready to beat some more good teams
William Muney Wrote:Yes KC will be a tough opponent for Bell. We (KC) think we have a real chance to win!!
Are you really serious.. u really think that KC has a chance this year against Bell... Time counting down for the panthers....They will be in for a rood awakening if they think this game is gonna be close like last years regional game... only chance they have of bell not scoring 50 is if coach Hilton calls off the dogs because of coach mills...only chance that Knox has of not being embarrassed...
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:The best in 4A:

1) Boyle County

2) Lexington Catholic

3) Lone Oak
4) Bell County
This is the funniest thing i have seen on BGR..

Should look like this..

1.)Bell County

2.)Boyle

3.)Lone Oak

4.)Lexington Catholic
I think this should've been a Bell VS Boyle thread!! You both have great programs and should be proud of it. Just keep bickering amongst yourselves and let LC slip up and kick the $hit out of ya!!! Good luck the rest of the season
I have spent this whole week reading post after post on how Bell is going to beat KC by 40 or more. It may happen, as Bell does have a good season in the works. But if Bell does anything less than that, each one of you should at least try to turn down the arrogance knob to 1/2 way so you don't blow out a speaker...

Knox 28
Bell 20
No Bell Vs Boyle thread.....why bother? Run the numbers from last years game, Most of the people Ive met from Bell have been great, when they arent playing us I root for Bell, its an awesome program. HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS!:1:
Hotshot Wrote:I think this should've been a Bell VS Boyle thread!! You both have great programs and should be proud of it. Just keep bickering amongst yourselves and let LC slip up and kick the $hit out of ya!!! Good luck the rest of the season
why worry about LC...prolly end up being a similiar score from last year..
Anyways after tonight with Boyle Co's win they probably are #1. They beat a good Lafayette team that I thought was a great team after beating Henry Clay last week.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Anyways after tonight with Boyle Co's win they probably are #1. They beat a good Lafayette team that I thought was a great team after beating Henry Clay last week.

Boyle is good Rockcastle knows first hand about that. Just remember though, Rock scored 22 on Boyle and had them beaten 7-0 in the first quarter. Hold your head up and be confident.
After the beating that Boyle County gave Lafayette tonight, there is no doubt that Boyle is, by far, the best 4A team in Kentucky. :1:
I agree Buckeye there still #1 dang it. I thought Lafayette was undefeated? I guess I should had done my homework. lol. Lafayette is 4-3.
Boyle is clearly #1 at this point
mayfieldcardinal Wrote:boyle is clearly #1 at this point
bell is #1
Bell Co.
:lmao::lmao:
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Bell Co.

Boyle!:1: